Chapter 61- Grief

Opposites Really Do Attract

"SANA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!"

Tzuyu drove past every single person in her way at light speed, shoving students or teachers away by flinging them to the wall as hard as possible. Everything was a blur around her, with only one vision in her mind. 

She flew down the staircases, jumping off the whole flight with her more than impressive agility and diving headfirst to one place where she knew that she had the highest chance of finding her beloved.

"General office."

Braking on a halt, Tzuyu turned around and changed her course of direction from the staff room to the general office, smashing a window along her way to vent off some of the burning anger that resided in her heart.

"I'll save you... I swear I'll get you back.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cuff her boys."

The police officers picked up the ruined Sana from the floor, dragging her up to her knees and preparing to place her in handcuffs.

Sana was broken. She couldn't even find the strength to cry, let alone speak. Her whole life was ruined. The job that she was so happy to finally have found, the job that allowed her to get back Tzuyu, the job that allowed her so much joy in her life, the job that gave her everything, was also the job that made her feel grief, agony, despair, sorrow.

There was only one light in this whole pitch of darkness...

And that was light was soon to come.

*CRASH*

The glass doors of the general office smashed into millions of tiny fragments, and the police officers turned around and immediately got into a defensive position, putting Sana on the floor and readying themselves.

The Japanese girl looked up from the floor to see her saviour, shrouded in a fiery red aura that screamed to be unleashed. 

"Chewy-ah..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WE'RE HERE."

Nayeon and Momo barely reached the front gates of the school, panting and wheezing as they tried to catch their breath after the huge marathon that they had put themselves through. 

"We... have to.... go save... Sana..."

Momo nodded, preparing to dash into the school but was halted by a barrage of sirens and police cars that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, all driving into the school.

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other and gulped. There was only one reason why so many police officers would be called.

"Tzuyu."

Both sprinted into the school with whatever energy they had left in their legs, knowing that they had to stop the inevitable rampage that Tzuyu must be in. Things would get really ugly.

And the sight they got when they entered the school truly was ugly.

There Tzuyu was, bashing a police officer's skull in with a baseball bat, as another lay on the floor next to the trophy cabinet with a head that looked like it split open, some of his skull even visible through it.

Mina was next to JYP screaming her head off, closing her eyes and covering her eyes to drown out the traumatic events that were happening around her, as JYP looked on in horror at what Tzuyu was doing.

Nayeon froze. She had never ever seen Tzuyu do damage in such brutal fashion before. Such anger. Such rage. She had never see Tzuyu get this worked up before.

And that only spelled bad news.

"TZUYU AH!"

The rage induced girl turned around, and Nayeon almost screamed at the look on Tzuyu's face. It was pure horror. Blood was splattered all over it, her eyes seemed to have turned into a shade of the most crimson blood, her lips were thin and colourless, her veins were popping at her forehead, this was Tzuyu at her worst.

Even Momo was a little scared. She knew Tzuyu was dangerous without the rage, but now...

"Chewy-ah... calm down..."

The look on Tzuyu's face softened when she heard the voice that she always loved to hear speak out so weakly behind her, so weak and so frail that it brought Tzuyu to tears.

"Sana, baby!" 

Tzuyu whipped around and hugged Sana tight, crying her eyes out and clinging onto to Sana with all her might.

"They won't take you away... I promise you they won't...."

Suddenly, an army of footsteps were heard behind Tzuyu, and the loading of some guns were heard as well.

"ARREST THE AND LET'S GET OUT OF HERE."

Tzuyu slowly rose up from her posture and put Sana into a comfortable position, grabbing the baseball bat she had used off the floor and looking at the police officers gathered around her with menace.

"Over my dead body."

The officer at the front laughed and pulled out a pistol.

"That's the plan. Time you were put down you crazy ."

Momo grabbed Nayeon and put her into safety with JYP and Mina before walking out next to Tzuyu and cracking her fists.

"Your not alone."

Momo swore she saw Tzuyu smirk.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tzuyu charged forward and cracked the skull of the first officer she saw, hitting the bat with such brute force and anger that it shattered on impact.

Pulling a knife out of her pocket, Tzuyu decided to stab everyone that she could see instead, stabbing the waist of an officer that was next to her and kicking away the others around her.

Momo was helping keep the others away from Tzuyu, booting several of them in the face and using the martial arts training she got in her younger days to perform a series of flip kicks that would knock the others out for a while.

The lead officer saw that both Momo and Tzuyu were busy fighting the other officers, and knew that Sana was left unattended.

Using this chance, he dashed into the office and grabbed Sana by the neck, pulling her over his shoulder and running out at full speed.

"GOT HER! GO GO GO!"

Tzuyu whipped around and let out a bloodcurdling roar, barging through two heavily muscled officers and grabbing Sana's hand, trying to pull her away from the police.

"NO BABY DON'T GO!"

Sana used whatever strength she had left to hold on as tightly as she could to Tzuyu, weakly struggling against the lead officer's vice grip to try and get back to Tzuyu.

"Chewy-ah... I love you..."

Tzuyu's eyes softened again as she reached for her knife and was about to swing it down onto the lead officer's neck, ending him and taking away what was rightfully hers.

Then, the sound of a pistol cocking was heard.

*BANG*

Tzuyu dropped to the floor, the knife falling out of her hands and clattering to the floor.

Momo stopped fighting and crumbled to the blood soaked ground.

Mina started crying even harder.

JYP's eyes widened in shock.

Sana's lips started to quiver.

Nayeon felt her world crumble.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

Author Notes:

Is this... how it ends?