Chapter 37- Nayeon

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Im Nayeon... Absent."

"Chou Tzuyu... Absent."

It had been one whole week since the famous sister pairing had appeared at JYP High School, and it was looking to become a serious topic now. Nayeon had never missed a day of school before, and Tzuyu always showed up even though she hated coming to school. The fact that they lived together made it all the more worrying.

Sana and Momo had been talking about it for a while and they both agreed that they would pay a visit to Nayeon's and Tzuyu's house that afternoon. They were both extremely worried about their students the past week and wanted to go and check on them to make sure that nothing had happened to them back at home.

"You know their address right?" Sana asked Momo as she put on her thick fur coat around herself, the temperature decreasing to freezing levels recently while she packed all of her things in her handbag and slung it over her shoulder.

Momo nodded, confirming Sana's question before grabbing her car keys and gesturing towards the car park, her face not showing any kind of emotion as it normally did. The blonde haired girl was really worried for her two students, and it showed the past few days when she had been losing sleep and strangest of all, her appetite. She hadn't eaten a full meal in the whole week Nayeon and Tzuyu didn't appear in school, and she had gotten a little skinner.

Same went for Sana, who was worried out her mind for the two girls. She had been asking Chaeyoung to give Tzuyu a call this whole week, but she never got a reply from every call.

Boarding Momo's car, no words were shared between Momo and Sana before they began making their way to their students' house. No words needed to be shared between them, they both knew they had the same objective.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"This is the place."

Momo stopped her car in front of the block of flats that were familiar to Sana, memories of that first dinner with Tzuyu bringing a small smile on her beautiful face as she looked upon all the little doors that were on the balcony, trying to find the one that belonged to Tzuyu and Nayeon.

"They stay on the 14th floor apparently...." Momo said with a pout, looking at the student details file in her hands that she was in charge of at JYP High School. All students had to give their address in came of emergency like this.

Getting out the car, Momo locked it before walking up the staircase, Sana gasping for air by the 6th floor since this block didn't have a lift.

"Which... building doesn't have a lift these days..." Sana wheezed, holding onto her knees and trying to catch her breath upon reaching their designated floor, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Momo grabbed Sana's hand and dragged her along the corridor, looking at each door and trying to find which one belonged to Tzuyu and Nayeon. Most of the doors were generic wooden doors with a couple of slippers in front of them, nothing of particular interest to them. Until a cat came charging towards Sana which caused to her let out the loudest scream Momo ever heard, which earned Sana a punch on the shoulder from a Momo who's ear was in pain.

"It was scary..." Sana pouted, trying to defend herself before following Momo down the what seemed like an endless corridor.

Finally upon reaching the final door, the Japanese duo spotted a familiar of pair of school shoes at the front door. Momo could recongise those pair of Converse All Stars anywhere she went, they belonged to Nayeon.

But strangely enough, only Nayeon's shoes were at the front, Tzuyu's Nike Kobe shoes were nowhere to be seen.

Sana was very concerned about this fact, looking around looking for any signs of those bright yellow shoes while Momo didn't care, knocking on the door and waiting for Nayeon to reply.

No one came.

"Hello?! Nayeon-ssi! It's me! Miss Hirai!"

No reply again.

Momo decided to try her luck, turning open the door handle and realising that the door was unlocked.

What they saw behind the door made Momo's eyes widen and jaw drop while Sana just let out a squeal of shock.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The sofa was flipped to it's side, the glass coffee table shattered into millions of pieces, the TV unplugged and laying on it's side, pots and pans flung all over the place, and right in the middle of it all, a sobbing Nayeon who's black hair was all over the place, her arms and legs full of cuts and bruises with blood, some fresh and some dried, flowing down it.

"NAYEON!!!!!!!" Momo screamed in horror when she saw the state that Nayeon was in, running over and hugging her tightly, with the younger girl instantly breaking down upon feeling a familiar pair of arms wrap around her.

Digging her face into Momo's shoulders, Nayeon cried loudly, punching Momo's back as hard as she could to release the sorrow and grief she felt at that moment, needing a way to release all the tension she had stored up these past five days.

Momo bit her lip and beared with the pain, letting Nayeon vent her emotions. After all, that was in her vow as a teacher, to always take the extra mile for your students.

"MISS HIRAI!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!!! BUT IT HURTS SO ING MUCH!!!" Nayeon yelled, bawling her eyes out as she hugged Momo even tighter, really needing emotional support after what happened five nights ago.

Momo's heart broke seeing her favourite student shatter like this, running her hand through Nayeon's hair that she could tell hadn't been washed in days, along with the smell coming from the girl herself.

"School isn't important now Nayeon! Tell me what happened!" Momo berated, hugging Nayeon even tighter while patting her back, grabbing her cheeks and rubbing away the tears that stained her milky white skin.

Nayeon sniffed loudly, wiping her eyes before letting out a heavy sigh.

"It all started when I called my..." Nayeon's mouth quivered, her eyes showing pure anger and rage before she continued my sentence. "My EX girlfriend over five nights ago..."

 

Author Notes:

I told you guys things wouldn't get happier. As to where Tzuyu is, and what happened between Jungyeon and Nayeon, it will be revealed very soon. Hope you all liked this chapter! Sorry I can't make the chapters longer, I'm quite tired when I write these. But I update everyday to compensate!

Kang Gary leaving Running Man is so sad... It's not the same without him.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!