Chapter 15- Ride Back Home

Opposites Really Do Attract

The wind breezed by Sana's car as they drove along the empty highway, going at a comfortable speed as the streetlights glistened off the hood of the car, the stars of the night sky shining brightly with the moon being a beautiful backdrop.

Sana and Tzuyu were currently sat in quite a comfortable silence, both focusing on their own things as Sana kept looking to the GPS where Tzuyu had entered her address earlier. She had never been to that part of town before so she wasn't very familiar with the directions. Her neck was already hurting from the amount of times she had to look between the GPS and the road ahead of her.

Finally, the older out of the two girls decided to break the silence between them both.

"Did you..... Enjoy the meal Tzuyu?" Sana quietly muttered as she continued to look at the road ahead, not wanting to look at Tzuyu in case of a repeat scenario of earlier.

Tzuyu didn't reply for a while, not really wanting to speak as she was still pretty mad that Sana had forced her to ride back home with her. But what she was most mad about was that she had let Sana take her home. All because of that stupid electric feeling.

"It was ok."

Sana smiled slightly when she heard Tzuyu's reply, nodding her head in satisfaction since she had managed to get Tzuyu to finally somewhat enjoy something that involved her. Hopefully it would get her some more Tzuyu points.

"That's great."

And the rest of the ride was spent in complete silence.

Well until Sana made the wrong turn in her classic clumsy fashion, then things got a little crazy in the car.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"NO YOU TURNED THE WRONG WAY MINATOZAKI!!!!"

Two screams exploded in the car at that moment. One was in fear while the other was in anger. Didn't take a genius to figure out which was which.

"I'm sorry!!! I'm so sorry!!!"

Tzuyu groaned in frustration as she banged her head on the dashboard.

Nayeon was really going to kill her now. She better find a way to sneak into the house without getting caught.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After an hour of driving through random streets, Tzuyu shouting directions from the GPS, Sana banging her head on the steering wheel one too many times and nearly running over a midnight jogger, they had finally managed to get back to Tzuyu's house in one piece. Well, besides Sana's ear, which might have exploded from the amount of yelling she had to endure. 

But by the time they had arrived at their destination, it was already half past midnight.

Sana looked at Tzuyu's neighbourhood and frowned a little. It was a different place to say the least.

First of all, Tzuyu lived in a flat, not a private house like Sana, so she stayed in a huge block of apartments with a void deck and a parking lot, which Sana wasn't quite used to. She liked having her own garage. There was a group of drunk teens at the void deck blasting loud music and setting off fire, which only made the teacher side of Sana shake her head.

This is the difference between the rich and poor. They were total opposites.

"Sorry for bringing you back so late..." Sana muttered as she looked down at the pedals of her car, her black hair covering her face as she sighed in disappointment. Man was she irresponsible.

"Just unlock the damn door." Tzuyu hissed as she rolled her eyes, looking up at the window of her flat to see if the light was still on. But knowing her sister, she was probably hiding in the dark with a cane. She was a crafty one that Im Nayeon.

Sana promptly followed her student's order, ironic that was as Tzuyu opened the door and slammed it shut, storming up to her house in anger. But in her rage, she had left her phone behind in Sana's car.

Before she knew it, she heard a large rush of footsteps behind her, and a loud "WAIT!" was heard behind her.

"Oh she better not..."

But instead of the electric shock she expected. She got something totally different. But much, much funnier.

"GAAAAAH COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tzuyu turned around to see Sana looking like she was trying to crawl up the wall, hopping around on one foot as she tried her best to avoid the pest that was running towards her, squealing as she ran around in a circle, her hair flying all over the place as she let out cute whimpers of fear. Her face was all scrunched up and she looked like she was going to cry, her eyes spelling disgust and fear.

Finding the scene extremely comical, Tzuyu burst into laughter at the expense of her teacher, holding onto her stomach as she banged on the wall next to her.

"TZUYU HELP!!!!" Sana squealed, letting out more and more whines as the cockroach got crawled closer and closer to her.

Not wanting anymore noise complaints from her neighbourhood, Tzuyu took one swift step towards the cockroach, stepping on it and crushing it flat.

Sana breathed a sigh of relief as the pest had been exterminated, relaxing her shoulders as her heart rate calmed down a little. The danger was over.

Or she thought it was.

Tzuyu saw the dead cockroach on the ground and a sly smirk instantly grew on her face. It wouldn't hurt to play a tiny prank on a teacher right?

"Catch!"

"KYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Sana sprinted away as she saw a dead cockroach land right in front of her, pretty much skipping to her car as she kept jumping up and down in fear and disgust, her body revolting at the disgusting sight that she had just saw.

"DETENTION TOMORROW MISS CHOU!"

Tzuyu just waved sarcastically as Sana drove away, flooring the gas pedal to get as far away from those flats as possible.

Taking a few breaths to recover from her laughter, a smile began to form on Tzuyu's face, a smile that disappeared as soon as it came. She actually had fun. With a teacher. This was a very strange thing for her, considering she had always hated teachers. Her feelings for them were complicated, but she wouldn't fully spill the beans on why she hated them so much.

Walking up the staircase to the 14th floor, which was easy for someone as fit as her, Tzuyu took out the house keys and opened it as quietly as possible, peeking into her flat to see complete darkness, and a light snore was heard coming from Nayeon's room.

"Phew." Tzuyu breathed a sigh of relief as she took off her shoes and put them on the shelf, closing and locking the door quietly as she walked towards her room to grab a change of clothes and shower. My goodness did she need it.

Just then, a loud crack of a whip was heard behind her, and Tzuyu froze in her tracks.

Nayeon emerged from the shadows holding a whip, pressing pause on the remote she had in her other hand which instantly caused the snoring in her room to stop. She really was the smartest girl Tzuyu knew.

"Remember what I said about staying out late?" Nayeon said with an evil glint in her eye, smacking her whip next to Tzuyu as the green haired girl jumped a little. Boy was she going to get it.

"Please don't kill me...."

 

Author Notes:

Welp. Don't trigger Nayeon XD hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! This one was probably the one I had the most writing so far, so I hope you all like it! One more step for SaTzu!

By the way, whoever can figure out why I chose the 14th floor is a freaking genius! I have to give a hint because it's quite vague, but it involves Tzuyu and Nayeon. Whoever guesses it gets a special treat AKA I'll write a chapter on an idea of your request!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!