Chapter 17- Accidental Comments

Opposites Really Do Attract

"MOMO!"

"UNNIE!"

Nayeon and Momo snapped out of the trance they were in when they saw the beautiful lady standing in front of them, both captivated by each other's appearance as they continued to look into the other's large eyes.

Sana and Tzuyu both let out groans as they dragged away their respective partners away from each other, with Tzuyu pulling Nayeon behind a wall while Sana tugged Momo away into the staff room again. Classes could wait for now.

"Yah! What's wrong with you unnie?"

"Are you ok? Why were you staring at her so hard?"

Momo and Nayeon just let out little fits of giggles like high school girls, covering their mouths as their cheeks started to turn a little red before they both muttered the same sentence at the exact same time.

"She's pretty."

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes as she snapped her fingers in front of Nayeon's face, taking out a picture that she had of Nayeon standing with another girl, their arms making a heart symbol above their heads and a banner saying 'I Love You' behind them.

"You already have a girlfriend unnie. Plus she's the teacher who fought me remember?" Tzuyu said sternly, shaking her head as she recalled the memory of Momo punching her straight in the gut. Man did she pack a punch.

Nayeon's eyes now widened when she heard what Tzuyu said. She was the one who managed to break her younger sister's ribs?! That scrawny, clueless looking blonde girl?!

"She was the one?!" Nayeon exclaimed in shock as she took a look at Momo before looking back at Tzuyu. Their physical shape was so different that Nayeon could only blink her eyes rapidly and cough in disbelief.

*RRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG*

"Would Miss Hirai and Miss Minatozaki please report to their classrooms now?"

That was the Principal's voice that just played over the PA. Oh boy.

Sana and Momo gave each other a look of shock and gulped before sprinting off in an instant, Sana nearly tripping over the staircase in her hurry to get to her classroom as soon as possible.

Tzuyu and Nayeon waved goodbye to each other before casually walking to their classes, since Tzuyu didn't really care about lessons while Nayeon didn't have any lessons that period.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Miss Minatozaki! There you are!"

Sana burst into class 2E in the most messy state she had been in a while. Her hair was all over the place, her blouse was creased and tucked out of her skirt while sweat was pouring down from her forehead. Putting her hands on her knees, Sana rested on the table as she took a moment to catch her breath.

"I'm... Sorry... Class...." Sana said while panting heavily as the Japanese teacher now took out the books that aided her profession, taking a sip of water from her pink water bottle which nearly burst open from the amount of times that it smashed against the wall when she was running up the school.

"It's ok Miss Minatozaki!" The class chirped in unison as they all stood up and greeted their form teacher. They had a newfound respect for their new form teacher since she was the only one who survived when the guys wanted to do something to her. Well, she survived because of the help of one person...

Tzuyu slumped into the class as late as always, that hood that draped over her head at all times being a dead giveaway to her identity as she slipped to the back of the classroom nearly undetected, but the sharp eye of her new teacher had caught her.

"Miss Chou Tzuyu. Why are you late?" Sana asked sternly, trying to sound serious and angry that Tzuyu was late even though she knew she just saw her outside the staff room dragging Nayeon away from her friend Momo.

Tzuyu just turned to look at Sana and scoffed before heading back to her seat next to Chaeyoung, completely ignoring her now rather disgruntled teacher.

Sana just sighed. She really didn't know how this girl worked. She was laughing all happily yesterday and seemed to enjoy herself, but now she was back to being the old moody and emo Tzuyu that grew over time.

"Miss Chou!"

Tzuyu slammed the desk in annoyance as she usually did, causing the class to just groan again. They were so used to seeing Tzuyu be irritated now that it pretty much just became a school routine now.

"If I wasn't so busy with you last night I wouldn't be so tired!" Tzuyu yelled out loud, not realising what she said sounded rather dirty since she didn't really think it through, and boy did the class pick up on that.

"I-" Sana's face flushed a bright red as the class burst into an uproar, with some of the girls banging on their desks in laughter while the guys made heart symbols towards Sana and Tzuyu.

Now realising what she said, Tzuyu covered her face and groaned for the tenth time today, tumbling in her seat with a very light shade of red on her face.

"Wow Tzuyu, didn't know you were into older ones." Chaeyoung teased with a raised eyebrow, only to get a pencil case flung towards her head, laughing her head off as she threw the pencil case back to her friend.

After the class calmed down a little, Sana cleared and pointed towards the green haired girl at the back, who was drifting somewhere between being awake and asleep. The only thing that was keeping her awake was Chaeyoung's constant teasing, and it was getting quite annoying.

"Detention later Chou Tzuyu!" Sana yelled before writing the day's lesson on the whiteboard. She remembered what she said the night before, and she was one to keep her promises.

Tzuyu just sat there and accepted it, being too lazy to fight back. She would just have to deal with that damn Minatozaki later.

Chayeoung, who had thought of another joke, could barely keep her laughter in as she leaned in towards Tzuyu's ear.

"Don't get too excited when your in detention later alright? I know it's tempting to just-"

*SMACK*

"OWWWW!!!!"

 

Author Notes:

Ooooo what's gonna happen in detention later? I don't know~ ;) thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you all like it!

No cryptic messages this time unfortunately. I'll think of something XD

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!