Chapter 12- Awkward Encounters

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Gotta escape... Gotta escape..."

Tzuyu frantically packed all of her books in her bag after the final class of the day, which was Maths, had ended. She knew that a certain black haired lady would come running for her any moment now, and she had no intention of spending any time with her.

After putting her final book in her bag, Tzuyu rushed out the classroom at the speed of light, giving a quick wave to Chaeyoung before bursting out the doors to see her form teacher already standing there with her friend, Miss Hirai.

"Damn."

Sana turned her head and saw Tzuyu's figure already starting to run away from her, with that oh so familiar hoodie dashing into the distance as she began to give chase after her green haired student.

"Wait! Tzuyu you promised!"

*ZAP*

Tzuyu felt that same shock again when Sana had touched her, a weird sensation filling her chest as she felt Sana's soft skin come close to making contact with her own bare skin. It was literally as though she had stuck her finger in an electric socket.

"GAH!" Tzuyu whipped around and cocked a fist to the person behind her, nearly punching her before realising that it was Sana that she was about to hit. And that would've been disastrous.

Sana squealed as she raised her arms in self defense, closing her and eyes and scrunching up her face to make herself look like the most adorable thing on earth, forcing even Tzuyu to move her fist back and sigh.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu said in frustration as she swiped her hair back with her hand, giving her an almost photo shoot like appearance which made Sana quiver a little bit at the beauty standing in front of her.

"You-You promised me that I could take you out for a meal.... Right?" Sana said hesitantly as she looked up at the taller girl in front of her, crossing her fingers hoping that this icy wall in front of her would melt just a little. Just for that moment.

Tzuyu just stared at Sana for the longest time, pondering this for a while as both of them just stood there looking at each other as the corridor around them got emptier and emptier with the students leaving the school premises.

Momo, who had followed Sana up to the classroom, just stood at the railing munching on a fishball, rolling her eyes as she waited for the two polar opposites in front of her to make a decision.

"Will they just hurry up..." Momo whined as she chewed on her 12th fishball, digging into her huge bag of snacks while letting out a sigh of boredom.

After 10 minutes of blank stares and intense staring, Tzuyu finally made her choice.

"Take me wherever you want. But make it quick."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Before she knew it, Tzuyu was strapped inside Sana's car and was going down the highway at 45KM/H while also experiencing the most awkward silence that a human being had ever felt in their lifetime.

Sana cleared stiffly as she turned her head slightly to see how Tzuyu was doing since she hadn't muttered a single word during this entire road trip.

She was greeted by the most stunning sight she had ever seen.

Tzuyu was looking out of the window, her head resting on her arm as the sun shone perfectly on her face, making her eyes sparkle as the slight breeze of the wind outside caused Tzuyu's hair to glide along with it.

Having completely lost all focus of what was going on around her because of Tzuyu, Sana had no idea that she had missed her turn and was aiming straight towards a wall at full speed.

Tzuyu looked in front and saw the immediate danger that loomed in front of them.

"LOOK OUT!"

Tzuyu leaned over to the steering wheel and veered it to the right, slamming on the brakes as the force of gravity caused Sana to fall to her side, letting out a scream as she closed her eyes and braced for impact, but instead she landed on something on something rather soft but hard?

As the screeches of tyres halted and the blasts of car horns behind them softened a little, Sana opened her eyes slightly to see Tzuyu's eyes glaring back at her evily. It was as though fire was shooting through those large pupils of hers.

"Get. Off. Me."

Sana now realised that she had actually landed on Tzuyu's thigh and her hand was gripping onto Tzuyu's shoulder, so much so that she nearly pulled off the hoodie that Tzuyu was wearing.

"OH MY GOD SORRY!" Sana screamed as she leapt back up from her intimate position and sat up straight, clearing loudly as she began to start driving again, her cheeks burning red as she prayed that the ground would open up a hole that she could just fall into at that moment.

Tzuyu scoffed as she folded her arms and continued looking out the window. But her heart was actually racing madly inside. Not because she felt love, but because no one had ever touched her thigh ever since...

"." Tzuyu muttered as she started to hyperventilate, her head starting to pound against her skull as memories of the past began to play in her head all over again. She just couldn't shake it off.

Sana noticed Tzuyu's abnormal breathing and started to panic. What suddenly got into her? She was totally fine just a moment ago, and now she was struggling to even breath.

"OMO TZUYU AH! ARE YOU OK?!" Sana exclaimed as she parked her car by the side of road and checked up on her student, putting her hand on Tzuyu's neck to check her heart rate. 

As if a miracle happened, and Tzuyu had no idea why, but she calmed down the moment Sana touched her. It was as if the world had slowed down around her.

"I'm.. ok."

 

Author Notes:

Looks like our Sana has some kind of special powers over Tzuyu huh? XD Hope you all liked the chapter!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!