Chapter 3-Not A Great First Impression

Opposites Really Do Attract

"And the other day I was eating this amazing meal and..."

Sana's eyes started to close as she sat at her new cubicle inside the staff room, with Momo talking about food for the past half and hour now while they waited for their official timetable to begin. Sana had just finished unpacking her stuff, with there not being much anyway as she now took out a picture of Mina and herself, pasting it onto the cupboard behind her.

"The jokbal there is the greatest thing ever..." Sana felt as though she was about to cry before the bell rang out through the school, her life now saved as she quickly gathered her materials for her new class.

Momo pouted cutely when she heard the bell go off. She was just about to get to the best part too. Momo had no idea that Sana was bored out of her mind though, which was both a good and a bad thing.

"Awww... I was about to tell you about the sushi..."

Sana laughed as she gave Momo a pat on the shoulder. Though she was a bit disappointed by Momo, she still found her quite cute, and the fact that they were fellow Japanese made things a lot easier for her. Though not exactly friends yet, Sana felt comfortable with Momo.

"You can tell me about it later Momo." Sana said, lying a little bit as she really didn't want to hear Momo rave about her food and put her to sleep again, but she did plan to meet up with her mentor sometime after her classes.

Grabbing her bag that was filled with Japanese papers and textbooks, Sana quickly waved goodbye to her new colleague before heading out of her little safe zone in her office and walking out into the hell zone that was the corridors of the school.

Already she saw a boy yelling at another much scrawnier and weaker one that was trapped in a locker. Though she felt her hairs stand up and shivers run down her spine, she knew that it was her job as a teacher and a decent human being to go put a stop to it.

"Excuse me!" Sana yelled, trying to put on as deep and intimidating a voice as she could but failing quite miserably as her voice was naturally high pitched.

The boy turned to look at Sana and scoffed, laughing to himself as he was easily a foot taller than Sana and had a 50 kilogram weight advantage over her. Plus she was a new teacher too from what he could see, so it looks like it was his turn to introduce Sana onto how things worked here in JYP High School.

Shutting the boy he was yelling at before in the locker and tightening the lock itself, the burly boy now walked over to a shaking Sana and grabbed her by the hair, causing Sana to squeal in pain as the boy now threw her against the wall, her head hitting the cold cement as she started to see stars in front of her.

"Listen lady, this is how things work here at JYP, especially to pretty little things like you..." The boy now had a ertic smile grow on his face as he ogled at Sana's body as he imagined what was laying underneath that cute little white blouse and skirt of hers, his hand now moving up to Sana's chin as he yanked it up, exposing her neck.

Sana resisted as hard as she could, trying to wiggle her way out of the awful situation she had found herself in. "Way to get yourself in trouble Sana..." The new employee at JYP High School thought.

"GET OFF HER YOU BASTARD!"

Suddenly the world in front of Sana turned black as a pair of hands covered her eyes. She had no idea what was going on but the palms of the hands blocking her vision felt quite warm and feminine, so she relaxed a bit.

But what she could hear was a different story.

Sounds of the boy she was dealing with just now screaming in fear filled the corridor, with sounds of metal banging, feet stomping on something and even a crunch was heard in between somewhere as the screams now turned into wailing.

The sound of dragging was now heard as the hands that blinded Sana for a while were now removed, and Sana caught a glimpse of a flash of green turning the corner, and she was about to go chase after it but the same hands that covered her eyes earlier now grabbed onto her arm and prevented her from chasing after the mysterious figure.

"Trust me, you don't want to do that."

Sana turned around to see a cute but definitely mature girl standing behind her, an adorable ponytail tied up behind her head as a smile resembling that of rabbit teeth looked back at her. She was wearing a fitting long sleeved white shirt and jeans to go along with it. But she did have a Kobe Bryant hoodie that looked a little too long for her over her cute little outfit.

"I'm Im Nayeon by the way! In charge of discipline of one certain student in this school. This is my final year at this school. You must be Miss Minatozaki right, the new teacher?" Nayeon knew about Sana as all staff members and selected students, which Nayeon herself was, had been informed of her new arrival beforehand.

Sana just smiled and nodded at the friendly little girl that she had just found. Looks like everything wasn't so bad in this school after all.

"Great! Allow me to show you to the classroom please?" Nayeon requested politely as she showed pointed towards the staircase that led to the top floor, where Sana's class was located.

"That would be greatly appreciated." Sana replied, still with the first genuine smile she showed in this school as she now walked alongside the head student prefect to her form class.

While walking up the staircase, Nayeon decided to give Sana a little warning after she had witnessed what had almost happened to the new teacher.

"Let me warn you Miss Minatozaki, you were very lucky today. The boys in this school are usually a lot rougher and... pleasure needing than the one you ran into earlier." 

Sana felt another shiver run down her spine when she heard the warning that Nayeon had given her, gripping her arm uncomfortably as she bit her bottom lip, her usual sign of distress.

Nayeon saw Sana's sudden change in emotion as she now quickly put her arm around Sana comfortingly, not wanting to scare the new teacher so quickly.

"But fret not Miss Minatozaki, for I will be here to protect you." Nayeon said with a dazzling smile, with Sana chuckling a little bit as she patted Nayeon on the head, muttering a "Thank you." She was really glad that she had met what seemed like a bunny girl this soon into her new job.

After going up one more flight of steps, the sign that Sana had been anticipating and dreading had popped up. Class 2E.

"I have class now Miss Minatozaki, so this is as far as I can take you unfortunately. Good luck! I'll be at Class 4S if you need me!" Nayeon said while running to the lesson which she was now late for, giving a thumbs up before she disappeared into the distance.

Sana smiled and waved goodbye to Nayeon as she now turned around to face her class.

"You can do this Sana..." Taking a deep breath, Sana now stepped into the classroom.

 

Author Notes:

Yay! Sana has finally entered the class!! What will happen? I have no idea! Hope you all liked this chapter! I'll be back soon! 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!