Chapter 44- Confession

Opposites Really Do Attract

"You know, drooling all over your laptop isn't very good."

Sana's eyes shot open, her cheeks immediately flashing red when she saw Tzuyu laughing at her, her face surprisingly full of life and joy.

"Silly me. I fell asleep." Sana said with a laugh, taking a tissue and cleaning her saliva off her keyboard before squealing when she saw the amount of heart symbols she had put on the screen. She had fallen asleep on her laptop's left click.

Tzuyu just laughed as she saw Sana furiously spam the backspace button, not knowing that she could just hold it down once and let it take over. She really was very clueless.

"You know, you could just hold it down." 

Sana blushed again before doing as Tzuyu said, holding down the backspace button making the heart symbols disappear a lot faster than before, halting when she had finally got to a name.

"O-oh..." Sana had spammed all the heart symbols in front of Tzuyu's name in the attendance list, clearing before closing off her laptop and turning back to Tzuyu.

"Your finally awake though!" Sana exclaimed happily, scurrying over to Tzuyu excitedly and trying to hug her, lunging forward with her arms out but Tzuyu leaned back, causing Sana's jaw to crash against the edge of the bed.

Sana yelped in pain while she massaged her jaw, pouting as she gave Tzuyu a death glare, the taller girl simply shrugging her off and looking outside the window, leaving her form teacher in pain.

"Anybway..." Sana said unclearly, still rubbing her jaw before pointing at the empty lunchbox at the front of Tzuyu's bed.

"I see you ate my food!"

Tzuyu coughed before shaking her head furiously, looking away from Sana before reverting back to her cold self.

"It wasn't me." Tzuyu coldly replied, lying down on her pillow only to reveal two pairs of used chopsticks sticking out from underneath.

Sana caught sight of the cutlery and giggled before pulling them out from underneath her pillow and shoving them in front of Tzuyu's face.

"Oh really? What's this than?"

Tzuyu blushed madly, snatching the chopsticks away from Sana's hand.

"I-I was hungry okay..." Tzuyu tried to defend herself, folding her arms and glaring at Sana.

Sana snickered again before pointing at the hospital food the nurses had put beforehand, which was left untouched.

"Then why didn't you eat the hospital food too?"

Tzuyu covered her red cheeks with her hands, remembering how she just chucked the hospital food to one side before tucking into Sana's homecooked meal the night before.

"I was just... checking how bad it would taste..." Tzuyu tried again at coming back, but failed miserably, putting her head down and looking at the bed.

Sana smiled sweetly before walking next to Tzuyu and patting her head on the head, taking the lunchbox away.

"NO DON'T TAKE IT!!!" Tzuyu randomly outburst before slapping her hand over mouth and diving underneath her blanket, her cheeks burning red as she fumbled around in her sheets, her body spazzing out from embarrassment.

Sana burst out in her usual high pitched laughter, secretly proud of herself for managing to make Tzuyu so flustered.

"I'm not done yet Tzuyu!"

The nurse suddenly came in with a wheelchair, a smile on her face when she saw Tzuyu having a mini dance break in her bed before turning to face Sana.

"Miss, Miss Chou needs to go for a little stretch around in the garden, get some fresh air you know?"

Sana smiled deviously before taking the wheelchair from her, giving the nurse a firm nod of her head.

"I got this."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Why in the name of Im Nayeon am I out here with you?!"

Tzuyu pouted angrily, not realising how cute she was actually making herself look, folding her arms as she let Sana push her around the garden in a wheelchair.

Sana just smiled, enjoying her little walk around the garden with her favourite student, taking her time in admiring the beautiful flowers around the garden.

Tzuyu caught sight of a corpse flower nearby, stifling a laugh when she thought of a joke to make.

"Hey Minatozaki look, a corpse flower. Stinky and ugly just like you."

Sana tutted loudly when she heard Tzuyu's rude comments, looking around for a plant before catching a glimpse of a cactus.

"And your a cactus because your a Grade A prick."

Tzuyu's eyes widened when she heard Sana's roasting comeback, turning around to give her an incredulous look before giving a thumbs up.

"First time someone has ever out-savaged me. Well done."

Sana just laughed before doing a mock bow, banging her head on the handle of the wheelchair, bringing lots of laughter to Tzuyu, who was clapping her hands furiously at the expense of her teacher.

"Your still the same after all these years Sana-chan."

Tzuyu slapped her hands over when she accidentally let slip of the words she didn't want to say out loud, grabbing the wheel and trying to escape Sana, who was still registering what Tzuyu had said.

"Sa-Sana chan...? All these years...?"

"TZUYU! YOU REMEMBER ME!!!"

Sana sprinted after Tzuyu, catching her rather quickly since the green haired girl wasn't exactly on the fastest modes of transport available. Plus her body was still weak so she couldn't exactly exert her strength on the wheels.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, Sana looked straight into Tzuyu's eyes, determination and hope filled her in her large eyes which stared straight into Tzuyu's heart.

"Tzuyu, Zi Yu, whoever you are. Please, be honest with me. Do you know who I am?"

The wind blew strongly, sending shivers down Sana's and Tzuyu's spine as a rose happened to fly by and land right on Tzuyu's lap. But the two girls didn't notice. They were both staring straight into each other's eyes with extreme focus.

So many thoughts were flooding through Tzuyu's head at that moment, pondering if she should tell or not.

Then, her lips began to quiver. Her eyes began to move up and within a second, Sana was engulfed into a hug by a crying Tzuyu.

"Sana-chan... I remember you..."

 

Author Notes:

Okay guys I know, another cliffhanger. Please put the pitchforks down XD hope you all liked the chapter nonetheless!

TWICE ARE GONNA APPEAR ON RUNNING MAN NEXT WEEK!!! KYAAA!!! I'm praying for some SaTzu moments XD <3

Love you guys~! Till next time, see ya!