Chapter 30- Ah, You.

Opposites Really Do Attract

"I'm so tired...."

Sana parked up her sports car in her garage, yawning loudly as she exited the car and locked it. She could barely walk over to her front door, fumbling with her keys before stumbling into her house and falling face first on her sofa, instantly falling asleep the moment her head made contact with the cushion.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Where am I?"

Sana stood up in a very white room, covering her eyes as the bright light seemed to blind her. She turned around to look for any other signs of life but found none, just white walls everywhere.

"HELLO?! ANYONE HERE?!" Sana called out, only getting her echo as a response.

Confusion flooded Sana's mind at the strange situation she found herself in. Trying to find someone or something else, Sana took a few steps forward, and gasped when the floor beneath started to rumble.

A crack formed in the floor as it shattered into a million pieces, revealing a glass staircase surrounded by what looked like photo frames.

Hesitating a little, Sana put one foot on the first step of the sudden pathway that had just formed, slowly making her way down as the picture frames started to fill with various images like an ice rink, snow, a sword, a shield, and a mask with two sides, one black and one white at the very end.

"Huh?" Sana picked up the mask from the gold stand it was on and rotated it around, flipping around to the back and seeing a few letters written on there.

ZZY on the white side, CT on the black side.

"What is this..."

Suddenly everything around Sana started to melt, the frames and mask slowly disappearing from sight and everything burst into a blinding white light.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"And in News today, the weather is going to get colder and colder..."

Sana's eyes slowly fluttered open, a piercing headache immediately felt at the side of her head as Sana let out a groan of pain, removing the remote control that she had fell asleep on earlier, which had accidentally the television.

"My head....." Sana whined in pain, grabbing her handbag and slowly making her way up her marble staircase, holding onto the railings at the side to prevent herself from toppling over and falling down. Especially being the klutz she was, Sana wanted to reduce all chances of a potential accident.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sana finally reached her bedroom, the pain in her head becoming almost unbearable now as she threw her handbag on the king sized bed she owned and ran downstairs to the kitchen, wanting to take some pills that might help calm down the pain in her mind right now.

*Click*

As Sana dashed out of her room, a drawer that she hadn't opened in almost 3 years suddenly unlocked.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ahhh... That's better."

Sana breathed a sigh of relief as she massaged the temples of her head, which felt normal now after taking the pills that she had gotten from a world famous doctor a few months ago. Not to mention that she was a god with her hands as well, being able to pull off the best massages in the world certainly helped Sana.

Digging into her fridge, Sana looked for anything she could make that wouldn't burn the house down, so she settled on a frozen chicken that she had bought a couple days ago.

Ripping the meat from it's plastic packaging, Sana the microwave and tossed it inside, smelling something that wasn't very pleasant. And it was coming from her.

"I smell gross." Sana made a face of disgust, quickly scurrying up to her room and grabbing a comfortable set of clothes, which was a loose pink pullover and some shorts she found at the back of her wardrobe, before running off into her little shower in her safe haven, her bathtub in her private bathroom.

*THUD*

The drawer suddenly fell on the floor, but Sana didn't hear it since she had plugged in headphones and was relaxing in her bathtub.

Inside the drawer was a picture, of a much younger Sana and a little girl with short black hair and a bright smile on her face, with an ice rink in the background.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Oh that was so refreshing!"

Sana had a bright smile on her face, her body relaxed and emotions full of joy after her enjoyable bath, drying her hair with a bright pink towel.

"Ow! What the?"

Sana suddenly felt a sharp pain in her foot. Looking down, Sana saw a old wooden drawer beneath her.

"Huh?"

Sana looked inside the drawer and saw a dusty old picture on the inside. Picking it up, Sana blew the dust off it and took a closer look at it.

"This is...." Sana racked her brain hard, trying to remember what exactly that picture was. Who was this girl again? That black hair looked familiar but not at the same time. And that face...

"She is... She is... She is....."

"ZI YU!"

Sana snapped her fingers upon figuring out the girl's identity, smiling brightly as the memories of when she first met the girl rushed through her brain. The ice rink, them holding hands, them learning how to ice skate for the first time ever...

"I hope she's ok now..." Sana muttered, looking up at the ceiling and imagining what Zi Yu looked like now. She imagined a bright young lady studying at the world's best University, surrounded by tons of great friends with a proud family.

*BRRIIINNNNGGGGGG*

"MY CHICKEN!!!!"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tzuyu sat in her room, lying down on her bed and staring at the picture that Eunji had passed to her earlier. There were just so many questions running through her head at that moment, and all of them started with 'Why?'

"Why is she in this picture..." Tzuyu groaned loudly, holding her head as another stinging pain hit her head.

Tzuyu needed to get to the bottom of this. 

 

Author Notes:

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I only got two hours of sleep and I was exhausted. I hope you all liked this chapter both, looks like Sana has the picture too.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!