Chapter 50- One More Step

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Where's my Sana-chan...?"

Tzuyu stirred up from her sleep, wincing a little since she had buried her face all the way into the sofa's cushion when she was in her slumber. Rubbing her sore cheek, Tzuyu let out a little yawn and stretched before looking around the house and noticing that it was very quiet, with no squirrel looking girls in sight.

Pouting, Tzuyu stood up and nearly slipped, her foot losing grip on a pool of apple juice that lay on the floor. It was warm and looked like it was spat out.

"Gross Sana chan." Tzuyu giggled before continuing to look around the house for her favourite teacher, pouting when she saw that the kitchen and the bathroom inside were empty.

"Where could she be..."

Tzuyu walked around the first floor of the house one more time, even checking under the sofa for her Sana-chan but she was stil nowhere to be found.

Suddenly the front door opened, and there Sana entered holding two bowls of Tzuyu's favourite noodles in town.

"You must've been hungry Chewy, so I went out and got some foods for you." Sana said with a smile, running over to Tzuyu with a happily as the plastic bags swung back and forth some of the soup starting to spill.

Tzuyu turned around with a bright smile on her face, but that smile quickly turned into a shocked scream when she saw that Sana was running straight to the pool of apple juice on the floor.

"SANA WATCH OU-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Too late.

"YAH!"

Tzuyu sprinted over to Sana as quickly as possible but ended up slipping on the apple juice herself, slipping with a squeal as she felt Sana land on top of her.

"OOF!"

The bowls of noodles landed safely on the floor, sitting there almost as if they were untouched in the first place, the soup somehow seeping back into the bowl through some miracle.

For Sana and Tzuyu however...

"MMPH!"

Sana ended up falling on top of Tzuyu rather comfortably, her leg in between Tzuyu's while her arms were pinned to the side of Tzuyu's head, their hair splayed all over the place.

However, Sana's face had landed on Tzuyu's, and their lips were very close to each other.

Like right beside the lips kind of close.

Tzuyu's eyes widened when she saw close Sana was to kissing her, quickly moving her head away so Sana ended up kissing Tzuyu's cheek instead.

Sana was a little disappointed, but stayed for a long time, leaving her lips on Tzuyu's blushing cheeks.

"Umm... I don't like lying on apple juice Sana-chan..."

Tzuyu's green hair was getting wetter and wetter by the second, and her face was getting more and more disgusted when she felt the warm apple juice that had spent some time in Sana's mouth get absorbed her shirt.

Sana saw Tzuyu's grossed out expression and laughed loudly, quickly getting off and seeing Tzuyu grab her bag and sprint to the bathroom, whimpering as she held her hair up with her hands to avoid it touching her back.

"Grossgrossgrossgross...."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Your just a natural born klutz right Minatozaki?"

Tzuyu grumbled under her breath as she dried her hair furiously, wrapping the towel around her head and scrubbing it constantly, wanting to get the smell of apple juice out of her hair. And in the process, showing her cold side again.

Sana pouted when she heard Tzuyu call her Minatozkai again, poking at her empty bowl of noodles with her chopsticks disinterestedly.

Tzuyu realised she called Sana by her surname and gasped, putting a hand over as she ran over to the older girl and hugged her.

"Sorry Sana-chan... I'll never call you that again." Tzuyu promised, running her hand through Sana's hair and kissing her on the cheek.

Sana jumped up in her seat slightly when she felt Tzuyu's lips touch her cheeks again, a blush growing on her face as she touched the spot that Tzuyu kissed.

"Yah..." Sana tried her best to sound angry at Tzuyu kissing her but failed miserably, instead starting to giggle like a lovestruck teenager as she engulfed Tzuyu in a hug again.

"You have such squishy cheeks Sana-chan..." Tzuyu commented as she began squeezing Sana's cheeks, laughing as she contorted Sana's face into different shapes, often making quite a few funny ones.

Sana just let Tzuyu do what she wanted with her face, occasionally sticking her tongue out to make her face a little funnier to bring more laughter to Tzuyu.

"I love seeing you laugh Chewy-ah."

Tzuyu stopped squeezing Sana's cheeks and smiled shyly at her comments, twiddling her fingers again as she sat on Sana's laps and looked into her eyes.

"I love you even more Sana-chan."

Sana blushed even harder as she playfully slapped Tzuyu's shoulder, her heart racing from Tzuyu's smooth comments.

"Who taught you to be so smooth?" Sana teased, pinching Tzuyu's nose, which made the green haired girl sneeze cutely and scrunch up her nose.

"My older sister is Im Nayeon." Tzuyu answered coolly, making Sana nod her head and smile. Nayeon sure taught her little sister well in terms of the arts of being suave around women.

Sana suddenly burped, covering quickly afterwards as Tzuyu started giggling at the cute sound that escaped Sana's mouth. Every sound that came out of Sana's mouth always somehow ended up being adorable.

Tzuyu suddenly leaned in closer to Sana, sniffing her before holding her nose, making Sana tilt her head in curiosity.

"You stink."

"YAH!"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Okay your not as stinky now."

Sana slapped Tzuyu's shoulder again, gritting her teeth and sticking her tongue out at Tzuyu before lying down on her bed and letting out a sigh of relief.

"I'm so tired..." Sana yawned as she rolled around in her bed for a while, forgetting that Tzuyu had to go home too.

Tzuyu took out her cellphone and saw that she had got a message from Nayeon.

"Unnie is using the house tonight. Please stay over at Sana's."

"WHAT?!"

Sana frowned when she heard Tzuyu suddenly yell out so loudly, rubbing her eyes as she rolled over to face Tzuyu.

"What's wrong Chewy-ah?"

Tzuyu turned around and gulped, showing Nayeon's message to Sana.

"WHAT??!?!!"

 

Author Notes:

It just keeps getting better and better for SaTzu right? Now their spending the night together. Wonder how that'll turn out?

Mina's Melody Project is killing me. Her voice is a cry from the heavens.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!