Chapter 5-Don't Anger Tzuyu

Opposites Really Do Attract

"So... Boring...."

Momo sat half awake at her table, her head resting on her arm as she lazily marked the tests that the students had taken in her class earlier, writing a lot more crosses than ticks as she shook her head at the poor standard her class was at. She really needed to teach them a lesson.

Right at that moment, the staff room door burst open and there came Sana running in, holding with one hand as tears fell from her eyes, shocking Momo as she saw her new colleague in such a terrible state. What in the world happened?

Throwing her red pen at the table, Momo stood up and took off after Sana, anxious and worried.

Upon reaching her cubicle, Sana threw her books on the table and let all her tears out, pounding the table as she let out all the misery that she was feeling at that moment. Why in the world did she choose such a crappy job?

"Sana! Are you ok?!" Mom yelled in panic as she quickly dashed over to Sana and hugged her head tightly, patting her back as she could already feel her shirt bring drenched from Sana's tears. This reminded Momo of when she first came to JYP High School, she was in the exact same situation that Sana was in now.

Sana shook her head furiously as she pulled Momo in for an even tighter hug. She really needed someone to be with her right now.

Momo sighed as she continued to try and comfort Sana, sprinting back to her table and getting back to Sana in an instant, now with a whole box of food in her hands.

"Sushi?" Momo offered Sana as she grabbed one of the Japanese delicacies and offered it to her fellow Japanese compatriot, hoping that she would enjoy it as she had personally handmade it herself.

Sana looked at Momo and smiled before taking a bite of the sushi that Momo had offered. It was delicious.

"Th-thank you...." Sana said, feeling so grateful for having Momo as a colleague as she now stuck her pinky out and aimed it at Momo, with the blonde haired girl giving a look of confusion.

"Friends?"

Momo smiled brightly as she clapped her hands and nodded excitedly before linking her own pinky with Sana's.

"Friends forever!"

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wow, a bit harsh much?"

Tzuyu scoffed at her one and only friend in school, Son Chaeyoung as she pulled her hood over her head again and rested it on the table, trying to catch a few Zs before her English teacher came in for the next period. They still had about 5 minutes because Sana had actually left the class earlier due to the amount of pressure that she felt.

"Tch. She had it coming, daring to slam my table like that..." Tzuyu hissed as she wiped the spot on her desk that Sana had hit in frustration earlier, laughing as she remembered the look on her new form teacher's face when she was lifted up in the air.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she picked up the handcuffs that Nayeon had personally passed to her and waved it in front of Tzuyu's face, knowing that her bad girl friend really hated being restrained like that because it made her feel like a criminal. Though from her behaviour, it wouldn't be too outrageous to think that.

"Need me to tell your Nayeon unnie that you've been a bad girl again?" Chaeyoung muttered as she leaned in front of Tzuyu and gently poked her on the forehead, giggling afterwards as she saw her only friend in school raise up and give her a death glare.

Tzuyu just hissed at Chaeyoung and showed a fist to her, looking quite ominious in that jet black hoodie of hers.

"Snitches get stitches." 

Chaeyoung made the most mocking and goofy shocked expression on her face knowing that Tzuyu wouldn't actually hit or injure her in anyway, not after being the only one besides Nayeon that supported Tzuyu after her 'incident'.

That was the reason why Chaeyoung was the only person besides Nayeon that Tzuyu was even somewhat close with. After the event that had changed her whole life completely, everybody had shunned her away. All her 'friends' that she thought would stay and help her through the dark period all bolted and left her by herself. All except Chaeyoung.

"Fine. Looks like I'll have to find... What was her name again? Miss Myoui? That TEACHER you had a crush on at our old school? I was her favourite student remember?" Tzuyu said with an evil smirk as she witnessed the arrogant wall that Chaeyoung had built up crumble as her face turned into all kinds of shocked expressions, mouth a perfect O shape, eyes wide open and the lot. It was hilarious.

"YAH! You-" Chaeyoung was rudely interrupted by her own misfortune when she tried to go and tackle Tzuyu, instead tripping on the leg of her own chair and falling to the ground with a rather loud thud.

Tzuyu resisted the huge urge from her mind to laugh, still trying to play it cool as the top of her lip kept twitching, her body wanting her to show the universal sign of joy but she couldn't.

To add to Chaeyoung's bad luck, the English teacher, Miss Hwang, just had to walk into the class at that moment and saw Tzuyu standing over a short girl with even shorter hair that was rolling around the floor in pain and embarrassment. And given the reputation that Tzuyu had in the school, it didn't take long for Miss Hwang to point her finger at a culprit.

"CH-CHOU TZUYU! OUT OF MY CLASS!" Miss Hwang yelled in her perfect American accent that actually stuttered a bit when she realised who she was yelling at. She didn't want to spend a week in the hospital.

"WHAT THE ? SHE FELL DOWN!" Tzuyu threw her arms up in protest at her English teacher as she started to crack her knuckles angrily.

"OUT!"

Tzuyu let out a deep breath as she flipped her table upside down, chucking it at the wall and giving a death glare to Chaeyoung, who stuck her tongue out and mouthed 'Sorry'.

Storming to the front of the classroom, Tzuyu grabbed a terrified Miss Hwang by the neck and threw her into the Teacher's Desk where Sana stood earlier, causing her to go tumbling into the chair.

"Your next." Tzuyu said before she pulled her hood over her head and walked out the class.

 

Author Notes:

Apologies for the crappy chapter. I really couldn't think of anything to write, so this will just be filler alright? Next one will be better, I promise!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!