Chapter 32- Crack

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Loser! Loser! Eunji is a loser!"

Eunji stood at the side of the canteen doing her best to ignore the class bullies, who were picking on her since they were jealous of the immense popularity Eunji had with all the students in Year 1 and that she was the only person who called Chou Tzuyu by her name and didn't get beat up. They didn't like how 'special' Eunji seemed to be, so they decided to pick on her so that she could come back down to Earth a little bit.

"Leave her alone damn it!" A black haired girl carrying a tray of food for Eunji came by and tried to chase the bullies away, grabbing a stone off the floor and flinging it towards the two boys, who just caught it and threw it back at her, nearly hitting the girl on the head.

"Can it Son Naeun! Are you her girlfriend or something?! Perfect, a loser for a loser." The bully said, high fiving his friend and laughing childishly.

Naeun just shot them a glare before sitting down next to Eunji, putting a comforting arm around her and flashing a smile of support.

"Ignore those idiots. Their just jealous." Naeun said, patting Eunji on the shoulder and passing her a drink, one which she gladly accepted and they had a peaceful meal together for once.

But bullies being bullies, they just can't stay away.

After finishing their food, Naeun had to separate from Eunji since they were in different classes, but they promised to meet up again after school.

Walking back to class alone, Eunji groaned when she saw those two boys coming towards her again, picking up the pace and trying to run away but the boys were too quick.

"OWWW!" Eunji yelled, feeling someone pull her hair from behind and fling her towards the floor, landing with a rather loud thud in the empty hallway at the first floor, where only the General Office and Sick Bay were, hence the lack of students or teachers.

"You know for the idiot that you are you have a pretty nice body..." The two boys their lips when they saw the sight of Eunji lying on the floor like that, wild fantasies filling their brain as they took more and more steps towards her.

Eunji's eyes widened in panic, getting up and trying to run away only for her hair to get grabbed again, which made her curse her long locks as they now pinned her against the wall with lust filled eyes.

"How tight are you?" One of the boys whispered, grabbing her collar and pulling off one button.

Eunji shut her eyes and bit her lip hard, praying for someone, anyone, to come rescue her.

"Let's find oOOOOWWWWW!!!"

Eunji opened her eyes to see Tzuyu lifting up both the bullies with both her hands, lifting them up on each arm before she slammed them to the floor and stepped on both their heads, causing them to squirm in pain underneath her. 

"You small fries.. Now you've met the real bully you ing retards." Tzuyu hissed before grabbing both of them by the scruff of the neck and dragging them in front of Eunji. "APOLOGISE."

"Sorry Eunji! We're sorry for bullying you! Your an amazing person and we were just jealous of you! We won't do it again!" The bullies blurted out the truth of their actions as Tzuyu strangled their necks harder and harder, getting to the point where they nearly couldn't breath before Tzuyu let them go.

"Scram."

The bullies took off with their tails in between their legs, holding onto their heads and sprinting away as fast as they could.

Eunji walked up to Tzuyu and gave her a hug, crying a little as Tzuyu stood back slightly from the sudden sign of affection.

"Thank you Miss Chou...."

Tzuyu smiled as she patted Eunji's head, a whole new feeling of... Pride? Welled up in her chest when she hugged Eunji like that. It was as if she finally found a younger sister, a Junior, a companion.

"Just call me Tzuyu."

*Crack*

And with that, one part of Tzuyu's wall broke.

In the white room, one tiny corner of the black side of the mask turned white.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"See you Tzuyu!"

Eunji waved goodbye to her new friend before rushing into her classroom, with Tzuyu waving back with a faint smile before turning around to see Sana standing right in front of her, which shocked her a lot. Why did Minatozaki appear wherever she went?!

"Tzuyu, are you feeling better?" Sana asked, stepping towards her and holding her hand out, which Tzuyu stared at for a while before walking past her with her hoodie up.

"See you at class."

Sana sighed heavily as she watched Tzuyu walk down the staircase, pulling her hair a little in frustration as her mind got more and more confused because of that green haired monster that was Chou Tzuyu.

The bell sounded at the moment, and Sana was in 2E within a flash, it was the last period of the day, Japanese class.

"Good afternoon class!" Sana said as she walked into the classroom, getting greeted back enthusiastically as per usual from her students.

"Today I will return you all your tests! All those who failed the paper have to see me after school!"

Tzuyu grumbled when she heard what Sana said. She knew she had flunked it.

After giving out all the papers, everyone breathed a sigh of relief upon receiving their results.

"So, who failed the test?!" Sana asked with her usual high pitched voice, looking around the classroom.

Only one hand came up.

"See me outside the staff room at 2pm Miss Chou." Sana said sternly before turning around and starting to write on the whiteboard.

"Urgh..." Tzuyu banged her head on the table and let out a deep sigh, banging her fists on the table as she shook her head in dismay.

"Always stuck with her..."

 

Author Notes:

Not much to say other than I hoped you all liked this chapter!

I would like to thank every single person who leaves such sweet and amazing comments on my story <3

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!