Chapter 20- The Transfer

Opposites Really Do Attract

"It's been a while since we met up huh?"

Sana nodded as she took a sip from the usual iced lemon tea that she ordered at this rather nostalgic cafe. She was sitting across of her now brown haired best friend, Myoui Mina, who had called her up saying that she had something important to tell Sana and wanted to see her immediately, which annoyed Sana a little since she wanted to go home and sleep but she could always spare time for Mina. After all, they were BFF's.

"What's so important that you had to call me about? You never call." Sana asked Mina while she sorted out the papers that she had been marking into her bag, pleased that her class was doing well in Japanese since they paid a lot of attention in class. There were a lot more ticks than crosses, and she was very happy about that.

Mina sighed as she took a sip from her favourite espresso, puffing her cheeks slightly when she saw how happy Sana looked while writing positive remarks at the end of all her students' papers. It looked like she was having fun at her new job, and she was happy for her.

"How's your new school?" Mina asked casually, trying to sound cool as she scrolled through her emails on her phone, tutting at a certain one at the top of the page. She didn't really like the contents of it, and it was the reason why she had called Sana down here anyway.

Sana smiled when she heard Mina ask about her school. She hated it at first, but she really loved it now.

"It's great! My class is fantastic! The students there are a lot nicer than I thought, so are the other staff members! Food is great too! The main bad ones are leaving this year, so it's all good!"

Mina nodded slightly after hearing what Sana said, moving her brown hair behind her ear as her eyes widened slightly in mild surprise, for Mina was not one to show much emotions. That was quite different from what she expected, she thought Sana would be whining and complaining about how bad it was. Though there was one more thing she was really curious about...

"What about Chou Tzuyu? I heard she was put in your class? How does she behave?"

Sana immediately blushed at the mention of Tzuyu's name, giggling a little as she remembered all the experiences she had with that girl.

"She's a unique one for sure. I expected her to beat me up on the first day, but she actually saved my life. Remember I told you about the whole me almost getting thing?" Sana's voice went really low when she started talking about that, not really wanting to rehash that bad memory, but Mina noticed and put a comforting hand on her shoulder, which only made Sana smile. "Yeah, she saved me. She beat up every guy in there. She's a lot more compassionate than you think she is, and she's actually my favourite student, though she causes me a lot of grief. That Tzuyu... there's a huge cloud of mystery surrounding her, and I want to turn that cloud into nothing."

Mina let out a low whistle, impressed by her clumsy friend's transformation. She didn't usually care about this kind of stuff, so it was kind of a surprise that she suddenly took such an interest in a student. Especially one with such a bad reputation.

"I noticed you blushed when I brought up her name? Mina asked with a raised eyebrow, slightly suspicious since Sana didn't really blush much.

The black haired girl looked at Mina in surprise and touched her cheeks. She was blushing? Huh.

"Well... She is like a hero to me. And I did... hold her hand...."

Ok this one was too much. Mina's eyes widened for real now as she nearly choked on her espresso, with some of her drink spewing out as Sana quickly passed her a napkin and patted her back to ease her coughing.

"YOU WHAT?!" Mina yelled out, gaining looks from the other customers who were shocked at the sudden yell that exploded from the corner of the cafe, which only made Sana more embarrassed than she already was.

"No not like that! Only to help her write out a sentence in Japanese! Nothing else!" Sana exclaimed while waving her arms frantically, her face full of panic as she desperately tried to explain herself.

Mina calmed down a little after hearing Sana's explanation, understanding the situation a little better now as she sat back down in her seat and took a breath, sorting out her hair since it got messed up in her little rampage.

"Though her skin was really soft... and warm.. and nice to hold..." Sana muttered to herself, letting out a giggle afterwards which Mina heard and furrowed her eyebrows at.

"What's so funny?"

Sana waved her off and finished her iced lemon tea with a sigh, man the drinks at this cafe were awesome.

"Anyway, what did you call me down here for?" Sana asked, since it was the main reason they were here anyway.

Mina smiled as she picked up a huge box of her stuff from her old school and put it on the table, confusing Sana a little.

"Uhh..."

"I'm transferring. To JYP High School."

Sana's face immediately lit up in joy as she ran over and hugged her friend tightly, words not being able to explain her happiness.

"My best friend is going to be with me at school! This is the best thing ever!" Sana yelled excitedly, squishing Mina's cheeks which only made the brown haired girl laugh, flashing that ever beautiful gummy smile.

"Your going to love it there! There's another Japanese teacher named Momo there, and she's super adorable!" Sana said enthusiastically as she imagined Momo's reaction when she sees Mina. Momo had a soft spot for other Japanese ladies around their age, especially those as beautiful as Mina.

"When do you start?"

Mina her phone and checked her email again.

"Tomorrow."

 

Author Notes:

So does anyone remember what Chaeyoung said her about a certain someone being her favourite teacher? Well... ;) hope you all liked this chapter!

Looks like both Sana and Tzuyu like how each other feel XD

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!