Chapter 83- Welcome To The Lion City!

Opposites Really Do Attract

"We will be reaching Singapore in 15 minutes, I repeat, we will be reaching Singapore in 15 minutes..."

Tzuyu let out a yawn, her eyes blinking in order to adjust to the slightly dimmed lights in the plane. Looking around her, she saw that almost everyone was still asleep.

Nayeon and Momo were cuddled up together, hands interlinked and Momo's head neatly rested in the crook of Nayeon's neck, a rather sweet sight.

Eunha and Umji seemed to have fallen asleep while reading their books, with both the girls snoring peacefully with their now forgotten books lying on the floor.

Mina and Jihyo were having a drinking game of sorts with Yuju and Yerin, since all 4 were out cold with shot glasses in their hands, and about 2 empty bottles of vodka laying in the center of their table.

"That'll be a fun hangover." Tzuyu whispered softly, giggling.

SinB and Sowon fell asleep watching a movie, as the credits of 'Wonder Woman' were rolling in front of them.

Last but not least, there was her girlfriend. Sana was wrapped up in a blanket after she complained that she was cold. The fringes of her hair covered her eyes like a curtain, and soft, slightly high pitched snores escaped from her, her hands around Tzuyu's waist.

Brushing away the hair from her forehead, Tzuyu lay a kiss in the middle of the Japanese girl's hair, causing the girl to stir a little in her sleep.

"Just 5 more minutes Mina..."

Tzuyu smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD THE HEAT!"

Momo started whining already, the humid Singapore air blasting the dancer in the face as she quickly removed the jacket that she was wearing, fanning herself with her hand, her fiancee laughing merrily next to her.

"Yah, Pabo, here." Nayeon took out an electronic fan and gave it to her melting Momo, who looked like she was about to turn into a puddle of fair skin and blonde hair.

"Thanks babe!"

As Jihyo called for a private pickup to their hotel, Mina admired the beautiful lights around Singapore, the rare full moon showing as the busy lights of the Lion City flashed through her eyes.

"I'll snap a picture for Chaengie."

Sowon and her group were taking a group selfie together, a photobombing Momo with a flying tongue jumping out of nowhere to get into the frame of the camera, bringing huge laughs to all the girls.

Tzuyu and Sana were sharing a selfie of their own, though Tzuyu had to hold her phone way above her head since Sana kept wanting to mess with the filters, so Tzuyu had to use her height to her advantage, which got her a pouting Sana.

"Meanie."

Tzuyu giggled.

Suddenly, a loud scream cried out from nowhere. The girls are turned to the source, and saw Mina with a palm to her forehead and a her jaw falling to the ground.

"I LEFT MY GAME IN THE PLANE."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 20 minutes of negotiation to let Mina back into the hangers, and a double lecture from Jihyo and Nayeon, which nearly had Mina in tears of boredom, and slight anger since she was being lectured by her juniors, their personal van arrived, and they were now headed to their hotel for rest.

"Anybody want a quick bite to eat?" Momo asked a little too enthusiastically, only getting tired whines and groans as replies, with everyone in the bus seemingly running on fumes, their eyes barely open at all.

Pouting, Momo looked to Nayeon, who sniggered and wrapped her neck around Momo, leaning into her ear and whispering in a hushed tone,

"You can eat all of me later baby."

Momo choked on thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Besides questioning why they saw a beet red Momo, the ride was rather quiet, since everyone had spent all their energy in the plane earlier.

Mina was taking pictures of the city and smiling, wondering if her Chaeyoung would enjoy trying to paint out her photos.

Yuju and Momo again somehow managed to get into a serious game of rock paper scissors, so serious that the girls near them cleared away in fear that one of them would implode.

"How do they take it so seriously..." 

Nayeon laughed while Eunha sighed.

"That's just the way they are."

Sana and Tzuyu were playing their own little game too, of 'How Many Times Sana Fell In Their Dates.'

"I swear it must have been at least 12 times. Remember that time at McDonalds?" Tzuyu laughed, the scene of Sana falling and landing in a face full of ketchup that someone had spilled earlier running through her head, which was a very messy cleanup. Sana ended up crying, and Tzuyu had to buy her 5 new perfumes to calm her down.

Sana tutted loudly, and pointed an accusing finger at the still laughing girl beside her.

"Yah! You tripped me that time you meanie!"

Tzuyu stuck her tongue out at Sana, which made the girl fold her arms and huff.

"Meanie."

Tzuyu giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally, bed, hotel, SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP."

The girls were split, 6 and 6, into two different rooms. GFriend shared their own room while the 'JYP Gals', which Mina thought was the lamest name ever, slept in another. 

"This room is huge!" Momo marveled, squealing when she saw the massive bathtub in the bathroom. She was like a litle girl in a candy store, screaming at the smallest things like speakers and a king sized bed.

Nayeon thought this was adorable of course, and started recording the whole thing, a mom like smile on her face as she watched her fiancee start hopping on the bed which Mina was on, which brought out what Nayeon assumed was a flurry of Japanese swear words, and the two were now having a civil war of words on the bed.

Sana and Tzuyu were hiding in the closet, sneaking in there the moment they entered the room, waiting to scare one of their friends.

That friend happened to be Jihyo, who just wanted to air out the blazers that the girls had thrown all over the room. She opened the door of the closet, and lost 100 years of her lives when Sana and Tzuyu began screaming their heads off.

"AHHHH YOU TWO-"

 

Author Notes:

Apologies for the filler chapter, I wanted to write about the girls having fun for once :D this will be quite a fun and fluffy saga, I promise you that.

Also I see a lot of you all want poor Nayeonie to suffer :( haha stay tuned for Operation JM ;)

By the way, me putting Sana and Tzuyu in the closet is intentional. Ya know, ;)

And yes, the lines, "Meanie." and 'Tzuyu giggled.' are pretty much staples XD along with some ual line from Nayeon that'll make Momo react one way or another.

Have an awesome day ya'll! See you in the next chapter :D