Chapter 64- Sana's Ex

Opposites Really Do Attract

Awkward silence filled the room, the seven girls inside the giant mansion just sharing still and wordless stares as each other as the buzzing of the air-con in the background brought the only type of noise into the atmosphere.

"So... Hi?"

SinB cleared and forced a smile on her face, letting out the breath which she had subconsciously been holding as she stood to the side and introduced the other girls next to her.

"From the left, Red Head is Sowon, Pinchy Cheeks is Eunha, Miss Wide Eyes is Yuju, Blondie is Yerin and Baby is Umji. I'm SinB, the Most Beautiful."

The other girls just stared dumfounded at the way SinB introduced them while Nayeon let out a chuckle, forgetting the main reason why she was here.

"Aish come here you..." Yuju grabbed SinB and flicked her forehead, earning a large squeal of pain from the other girl who started chasing Yuju around the house.

Sowon just rolled her eyes and reverted her attention back to Nayeon, who was laughing lightly at seeing Yuju and SinB run up the stairs.

"Minatozaki Sana. Your're looking for her?"

Nayeon's head immediately snapped to Sowon upon hearing her mention that name, eyes sharp and focused, ready to hear what Sowon had to say.

"Yes. What do you know?"

Sowon smiled lightly and pointed at Eunha, who was playing with her fingers and looking at the floor. She looked very innocent, almost childlike, with her large round eyes and puffy cheeks. It reminded Nayeon of Sana. Just a little.

Eunha met Nayeon's gaze for a second before looking away immediately, almost as if she was scared of her. 

"She knows where Sana is." Sowon explained, pointing at Eunha, who stood up and started waving her hands in front of her frantically.

"No no no I don't! I don't even know who Sana is!"

Umji and Yerin sat down next to Eunha and tried to calm her down, patting her back and talking to her a little.

Nayeon frowned and stood up, walking in front of Eunha and sitting right in front of her, looking directly into eyes that refused to meet her own.

Sowon gestured for Umji and Yerin to move away, instead deciding to go upstairs to investigate what had happened to Yuju and SinB, who had disappeared for a while now.

In the living room, it was just Nayeon and Eunha.

Nayeon didn't want to be too aggressive towards the girl. After all, she did look like she was about to faint if she so much as looked her direction. 

But she still wanted answers. This girl could be her lead towards her younger sister's happiness again, so she needed to get what she needed.

"So, you know where Sana is?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha kept silent, looking at the floor and continuing to twiddle her fingers, her glossy pink fingernails rubbing against each other while Nayeon continued to stare at her. The poor girl looked terrified. Perhaps she should try to be more gentle?

Nayeon put her hand on Eunha's shoulder, and it was as if she got electrocuted, jumping up in the air and retreating from Nayeon, leaning up against the sofa and taking deep breaths.

"Don't hurt me please..."

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head to the side and looking curiously at the girl ahead. What was she so scared of? Nayeon knew she didn't eactly have the most threatening face in the world. Heck people called her a rabbit, so she knew she couldn't look too menacing.

"I'm not here to hurt you. Really." Nayeon said gently, taking a single step to Eunha, who sinked further into the couch.

"Th-Then what's that?"

Eunha pointed at Nayeon's pocket, where the sheath of a knife stuck out.

Nayeon looked at it and facepalmed. She had totally forgot she had brought that. After all, you wouldn't meet a bunch of strangers who called you in the middle of the night without some type of self defense.

"I brought it in case you all were bad people! But now that I know you're not..."

Nayeon took her knife and tossed it away, which seemed to do wonders for Eunha who relaxed immediately and leaned against the couch, her shoulders free from the tense position they were in.

"Thank you." Eunha now gave a smile, pouring some water for Nayeon who gladly took it.

"Sana... was my ex-girlfriend."

Nayeon choked on the water she was drinking on, the liquid flying everywhere as she coughed madly, prompting Eunha to stand up and start patting her on the back to try and ease her breathing.

"Yes it may come to as a shock for you, but Sana and I were dating for a while. I just happened to meet her at the place I was working at. She was very energetic, very bright, very cheerful. She was like a real ray of sunshine." Eunha gave a small smile as she talked about this.

Nayeon frowned a little. It seemed as though she wasn't affected by being separated from Tzuyu at all, but Tzuyu on the other hand...

"She started working at my place. We really started to hit it off, after we both found out that we had a common interest in cosmetics. She was so enthusiastic about talking about it that it almost seemed like I was talking with a child." Eunha laughed, a faint glow in her eyes as she retold her first encounter with Sana.

"We became friends, always sticking to each other during work and hanging out afterwards. It was really fun, being around her. She never seemed to not have a smile on her face, and she was always there to cheer me up whenever I was having a bad day. Every one in the company liked her, including me. But my feelings were a little stronger than that. I fell in love." 

Nayeon rocked back and forth, playing with the cup in her hands and listening closely to whatever Eunha had to say. She had to admit, she was slightly angry at the fact that Sana didn't seem to be affected by not having Tzuyu by her side. But there must have been a reason why Sana and Eunha broke up, so she kept listening.

"I confessed. She accepted. We started dating and she was so incredibly sweet. She brought me food, took me out for dates, showered me with gifts and love, I was never happier."

Eunha's face suddenly turned very dark, and her head fell.

"But then, she changed."

 

Author Notes:

Darn I am getting real lazy :P sorry about that. But I'm back now! I'll upload the next chapter ASAP! Love you all!