Chapter 84- Holiday Start! Part 1- Hotel Mischief

Opposites Really Do Attract

Jihyo ended up chasing Sana and Tzuyu around the room, loud wails of laughter and screaming filling up the bedroom area as Sana dived under the blanket to hide from the wrath of Jihyo. Luckily, it worked since the owl girl chose to chase Tzuyu instead, who ended up in the bathroom.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPRAY WATER AT ME YOU-YAH!"

Sounds of the shower head turning on and Jihyo screeching erupted from the bathroom, with Tzuyu taking this chance to escape from her former class chairman, laughing maniacally while doing so.

Nayeon, who just finished unpacking everyone's things, sighed when she saw Jihyo drenched from head to toe, slowly walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh boy."

You could almost feel the rage that was burning up from Jihyo, an aura of fire rising up around her. The fact that her hair was covering her eyes, that were slowly looking up towards their target, Tzuyu, did not help make her look less deadly.

Tzuyu's laugh soon died down, and were gradually replaced with whimpers of fear, hiding behind Mina and Momo who were still cussing each other out, and it seemed to be advancing to a tug of war with their hair.

Nayeon took out her camera.

"This'll be one to remember."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What in the world happened here?"

Sowon, who wanted to check in and bid her friends good night, entered the JYP Gals' room to see Jihyo standing over Tzuyu, who looked like she was knocked out, and yelling at her about ruining her fresh nail polish, Momo and Mina throwing peanuts at each other, a blanket that was quivering way too much for it to just be a pillow, and Nayeon in the middle of it all with a camera and a grin that came from hell.

"Holiday fun, Sowon. Holiday fun." Nayeon laughed, gesturing for the tall girl to come closer to her, which she did, having to bend down slightly since Nayeon wanted to whisper something to her.

"Operation JM officially kicks off tomorrow."

Sowon shot Nayeon the okay signal, giving her a quick high five and a "Good night." before heading back to her room, shutting the door behind her.

After watching Sowon leave their room, Nayeon turned back and burst out laughing when she now saw Mina and Momo rubbing strawberry jam they got from the kitchen on each other's faces, childish whines escaping their mouths as their cheeks got redder and slimier.

"What a great start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls eventually settled down into the night and fell asleep. Tzuyu actually got knocked out by Jihyo so they just left her on the floor. Sana couldn't stand that of course, but she wasn't strong enough to lift her to their bed, so she just slept next to her on the floor.

All was peaceful in the room, with the girls are sleeping soundly into the morning, the clock just hitting 6am, soft snores filling up the room, all fine and dandy.

Well, until 6 pairs of feet and stifled giggles started getting closer and closer to the sleeping beauties.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1..."

"WAKEY WAKEY!"

3 buckets came flushing down on the 3 pairs of girls sleeping together, while all the lights came on at the same time.

Sana started screaming her head off, flailing her arms everywhere and hitting Tzuyu, who was somehow still asleep, square in the nose, causing the tall girl to yelp in pain and roll around.

"OWWWW!"

Momo and Nayeon leapt up from their beds and hugged each other, both shaking their heads and shouting in a panicked voice, "NO PLEASE! I PROMISE I'LL STOP EATING JOKBAL, I PROMISE!" 

The infamous Jokbal dreams Nayeon and Momo shared, where the jokbal that Nayeon always cooked for Momo was now cooking her, and the jokbal that Momo ate now wanting to eat her.

Mina and Jihyo grabbed the bucket and flung it as hard as they could, hitting poor old SinB in the face, making her reel back and fall onto the floor. She was still laughing like a hyena of course.

Things got crazier from there. Dripping wet pillows were thrown, buckets were dunked on heads, people fell victim to the deadly 'Sana Screech', Tzuyu's nose was bleeding, and the wails of "WHY ME?!" flooding the room.

It took a very stern looking security guard and a warning from the hotel manager to finally get the girls to quiet down, but even then they still didn't care that much.

All the girls, who were still in their pyjamas, just sat in a circle, all drained, or drenched in the JYP Gals' case, staring at each other. The time was 6.30am.

"Group sleeping session?" Nayeon tiredly suggested.

Mumbles of agreement emerged from the other girls, and they were all soon fast asleep, positioned in a perfect circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHY THE HELL IS MY CHEWY ON TOP OF YUJU LIKE THAT?"

There was some... reshuffling when they were all asleep, and things got a little weird. Tzuyu was on top of Yuju in a very suggestive pose, Yerin and Momo were about a whisker away from kissing each other, Sowon's legs got tangled up with Mina's, and Jihyo and Nayeon ended up on SinB's and Eunha's lap. Sana and Umji were the only ones who were still in their original positions, mainly because they slept as stiff as an ironing board.

The other girls just separated from each other as quickly as possible, a very awkward and embarrassed atmosphere clouding the room as light giggles emerged.

"Damn we need a shower." Mina pointed out, sniffing her hair and wincing at the horrid smell of dirty carpets and water filled her nostrils.

Resident ert Momo, who was drifting between the Dream Realm and Reality, suddenly snapped out and said a little too excitedly,

"Group shower session?!"

Her responses were several shouts of "TRASH!" and "ERT!" along with many pillows and cushions being thrown at her.

But at least she did get a kiss from Nayeon and a laugh from Yerin, so that made it all worth it.

 

Author Notes:

LET THE FLUFF BEGIN!

I'm kind of liking the Momo and Yerin ship I started. Hmm... 

By the way, I really, really, REALLY like teasing you all with Operation JM. Teehee! <3