Chapter 60- Discovered

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Ahh that was delicious~"

Tzuyu let out a soft burp as she patted her filled stomach, a satisfied sigh escaping her lips as she leaned back in her computer chair and looked up at the lights in the ceiling, which seemed to be a lot dimmer for some odd reason. It was flickering on and off which was really annoying Tzuyu, so she turned away from it and decided to look at her precious Sana instead, who was having a chopstick fight with herself, which looked so adorable, the way her eyes got larger everytime she landed a 'strike'.

"What is this little squirrel doing?" Tzuyu teased in a sugar coated tone of voice, pinching Sana's puffy cheeks and taking a the chopsticks away from Sana and putting them in her nostrils while making the goofiest face ever, rolling her eyes up and sticking her tongue out, which made Sana shriek with laughter.

"CHEWY-AH! YO-YOU LOOK SO FUNNY!" Sana had forgotten to even breath, laughing so hard that she fell off her chair, leaning back so much that she toppled over backwards with a yelp.

"SANA!" 

Tzuyu leapt off her seat like a cat on hot bricks, looking over the tilted chair to see Sana laughing even harder if it was possible, her head in her hands and her shrieks becoming louder and more high pitched. Thank goodness the staff room was empty at this time.

"You scared the crap out of me!" Tzuyu yelled with a massive pout, sitting on top of Sana and gently hitting her shoulder, a grin starting to form on her face as Sana's whines grew cuter and cuter with each hit.

"Ow~ Chewy-ah!" Sana yelped in between her laughs, her breathing becoming shallower and quicker as she gasped for as much oxygen as she could.

Tzuyu eventually stopped hitting Sana and just sat and admired her beauty for a while, tracing her jawline with a satisfied smile. "So beautiful you are..."

Sana was about to reply before the bell sounded, a frustrated groan emerging from Tzuyu's mouth as she got up from the floor and shot Sana a flying kiss. 

"I'll see you later baby!"

And with a flying kiss back from Sana, Tzuyu took off running towards the exit door and to the classrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Minatozaki is late...."

Tzuyu tapped her fingers on her table impatiently, looking at the clock that was ticking at every second. Sana was 15 minutes late today, when she had never even been 5 minutes late before. Highly unusual, considering the fact that Tzuyu just saw her healthy and well this morning.

Chaeyoung, who had recovered from her fall into the river recently, saw Tzuyu acting fidgety, and she immediately knew the reason why.

"She'll be here soon."

A shadow of a female figure loomed on the doorframe, and Tzuyu perked up and was getting ready to give Sana a piece of her mind but her face fell when she saw it was just Miss Hwang, who had been demoted to being a relief teacher.

The disappointment in the class was obvious when they didn't see Sana walk through the front door. Classes were always more fun when she was around.

Unable to control her worry, Tzuyu burst up from her seat and screamed at Miss Hwang, "WHERE'S MISS MINATOZAKI?"

Miss Hwang scoffed the moment she heard Sana's name, an expression of revolt forming on her face as she stood up and gave a sly smirk to Tzuyu, the one who had thrown her around like a rag doll in the past.

"That disgusting ? Heard she got caught cause she was dating a student. A GIRL AT THAT. Filthy !"

The class was launched into an uproar the moment they heard Miss Hwang's words. But before they could even do anything, Tzuyu had already dashed to the front of the class and was bashing Miss Hwang's head against the wall, extering all the force she could muster, eventually slamming her head so hard that she passed out. It would be a miracle that she didn't get brain damage.

" YOU!" Tzuyu kicked Miss Hwang's lifeless body, tears in her eyes before dashing out the class. She had to find Sana. She had to.

Chaeyoung chased after Tzuyu, not wanting her to do anything too stupid, which was more than likely considering the emotional state she was in now. She was in no condition to be left alone.

"TZUYU WAIT UP!"

The surroundings had vaporized around Tzuyu. Only one thing was on her mind now, and that was to find Sana.

"SANA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?!"

Nayeon had just got a phone call from Mina about what had happened. Mina was with Sana now, trying to diffuse the situation but it was proving futile. Sana had been caught on the CCTV displaying a lot of affection to Tzuyu, and that was illegal in the state they lived in.

Momo was immediately alerted of course, and the two were now running at full speed towards the school. No way they could take Sana away from that like this. No way.

"MY FEELING WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL! DAMN IT WHY!?" Nayeon screamed loudly to herself, nearly tripping on her shoes from the speed she was running at. She felt terrible thinking about how her younger sister must be feeling hearing about that news.

"THERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JYP-SSI! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

Mina stood in between a disappointed JYP and a crying Sana, who had got dragged to the principal's office by the police who JYP had contacted when he discovered the relationship between Sana and Tzuyu. He felt very bad in doing so, but his school would have shut down if they had been discovered having this sort of affair going on and not have it reported.

"I don't have a choice Miss Myoui..." JYP said with a twang of guilt obvious in his voice, shaking his head as he stared at the ruins of Sana.

Sana was bawling her eyes out, her hair all over the place and makeup ruined, with all her belongings laid out messily on the floor after her desk had been hurriedly packed up.

"JYP-ssi..."

The school's principal stood up and sighed, putting his hand on Sana's shoulder and patting it gently.

"Sorry Sana... your being arrested."

 

Author Notes:

Well... I promised drama :)