Chapter 65- Explanation

Opposites Really Do Attract

"She changed?"

Eunha nodded, fidgeting restlessly as her face bore a grimace that showed off pain and suffering. It seemed that this change did not appear to be a very positive one.

Nayeon could already tell from her expression that Eunha did not want to talk about this. But she needed to know what happened. Besides, that was what they promised after all.

"What happened with Sana?"

Eunha frowned and took a long drink from her cup before answering.

"She got... very violent. And very cruel."

Now this came as a little bit of a surprise to Nayeon. Violence? Cruelty? These were things she would never have thought Sana's name would be associated with. Things were getting interesting.

After being signaled by Nayeon to continue, Eunha proceeded along with her story.

"Out of the blue she just suddenly became so cold hearted. She shut away everyone at work, was rude to her colleagues, shouted at our boss, a-and..."

The short haired girl started to cry, sending a stab of pity through Nayeon's body. It was partially her fault that this poor girl had to relieve these memories. Yet again, they did offer their help. 

Actually, why did they offer their help? That was a question Nayeon needed to be answered. For now, she just needed to hear from Eunha.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry that you have to talk about all of this but I really need the information." Nayeon sat next to Eunha and wrapped her arm around her shoulder, letting Eunha lean on her for support.

"I-I understand..."

After some time to compose herself, Eunha progressed yet again with her retelling.

"Sh-she... She became so... harsh to me. Every  time I took a step near her, she would scream her head off from me and said that everything was my fault. All the dates I tried to organise were quickly shut down, and I got slapped every time I tried to say something even remotely nice to her..."

Nayeon was getting slightly angry now. How could she treat such a sweet girl like Eunha like that? For now, she had to grit her teeth and carry on listening.

"Th-then, she told me one day to go to her house, and I thought she wanted to reconcile, but instead she..."

Nayeon sensed that Eunha was about to cry again so she patted her back, and that was enough comfort for Eunha.

"I basically became her punching bag. Whatever anger she took out on me. She punched me, slapped me, kicked me, pulled my hair, and even sent me to the hospital for a fractured rib..."

Blood boiled deep inside the depths of Nayeon's heart, since when did Sana get so wicked?

"I couldn't take anymore, so I called my friends here for help. My, GFriends if you will." A slight chuckle broke from both the girls' mouth. Both seemed to enjoy puns.

"Jokes aside, I told my friends what was going on. I had to stop SinB from trying to kill Sana." Another laugh emerged from Eunha's mouth. "After I told them, they got me out. Simple as that. And now, I'm here talking to you."

Nayeon was taken aback at that sudden ending. There were way too many holes in that story. But there was one real question she had on her mind.

"How do you all know me? And why did you want to help me? How do you all even know about my situation?!"

Eunha simply giggled and pointed at a newspaper on the coffee table. It was a rather old issue, and had the whole situation at JYP High School written on it.

"Remember that?"

One look at that newspaper and everything came flying back to Nayeon. When Tzuyu got shot, the aftermath....

"Our resident Miss Justice Yuju instantly wanted to help you out after that, so we did some digging, and with the help of one Myoui Mina-"

"WHAT?! DID YOU SAY MYOUI MINA?!"

Nayeon leapt out of her seat in shock, but her scream was so loud it seemed to have caused Eunha's eardrums to burst and for all the other girls to rush down.

"Who's getting murdered?!" Sowon yelled, looking around in panic but taking a breath when she saw that everything was fine.

"Geez  thought Eunha tried to shank you." Yerin rolled her eyes and tried to pry Yuju away from SinB, with those two still at war.

Nayeon was still in shock. Mina, all this time...

"Don't kill her please, we told her to keep it a secret!" SinB somehow managed to yell that out despite being put in a headlock by Yuju.

Clearing , Eunha decided to continue her story, not before helping SinB get free from Yuju's death grip though.

"I can breath again!"

With that, Yuju and SinB decided to take a break, and now all of GFriend were here.

"With Mina's help, we knew that you were related to Tzuyu, and we always kept track of that. We tried to approach you but we could never find a reason to. Now with Sana, we found the perfect chance."

Nayeon nodded, hanging a litle before she snapped back to reality.

"Wait, how did you all plan on helping me? And I still don't know why you all are doing this?"

Yuju shrugged and pointed at the newspaper again.

"We did try to like, send money and stuff, but that'd just be weird. Flowers were a thought but that's just dumb. Sowon wanted emotional support but that was lame-"

Sowon smiled and put her hand over Yuju's mouth before steering things back on track.

"Basically, we hate it when we see people being unfairly labeled and treated by higher ups or those in society."

That just made Nayeon even more puzzled. She couldnt even comprehend what was going on.

"What even are you girls? Who are you? What are you? What do you want from me?"

Sowon smirked, and so did all the other girls. 

"It's simple. All we want is..."

"For Chou Tzuyu to make a full recovery."