Chapter 47- Accidents Do Happen

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Wonder what Nayeon is up to..."

Momo walked through the hallways of JYP High School while humming her favourite song, carrying all her books to the staff room with her thoughts occasionally drifting off to a certain black haired bunny girl.

"BOO!!!"

Momo screamed when she suddenly saw a female figure pop out in front of her with her hair draped all over her face, falling back with a squeal as her books came crashing down all around her.

"Owww..." Momo pouted as she rubbed her which she had landed quite hard on, looking up to see Nayeon standing by the wall and laughing her head off, holding onto her stomach.

The older of the two puffed her cheeks in anger before grabbing one of her books and throwing it at Nayeon, who caught it and walked over to Momo, helping her pick up her books which had flown all over thr place, one even landing on top of the electricity pipes on the ceiling.

"Sorry about that Momo.." Nayeon said with a giggle, kissing Momo on the forehead before putting her hands together and looking at Momo with puppy eyes and a pout on her lips. "Forgive me pwease~?"

Momo just sighed before wrapping her arm around Nayeon's neck and flicking her forehead, gaining a yelp of pain from Nayeon which swiftly turned into a purr when Momo kissed the spot that she had hit earlier.

"So why did you come looking for me kiddo?" Momo asked, keeping her arm wrapped around Nayeon.

Nayeon let out a giggle, putting her finger on her lips and pressing that finger onto Momo's lips, which made the blonde girl laugh and blush a little.

"I was just wondering if you would like to come over to my house today..." Nayeon said shyly, sticking her tongue out while she rubbed her nape and avoided eye contact with Momo.

Momo was surprised by Nayeon's sudden offer. After all, they did just get together. But of course she had no objections.

"Sure! I'll drive you there!"

Nayeon's face lit up when she heard Momo agree, jumping up and down slightly before engulfing Momo in a hug before the bell rang through the speakers laid around the school.

"See you after school Momo!" Nayeon waved goodbye to her girlfriend and blew a kiss before dashing up the staircase.

Momo giggled as she caught the kiss from Nayeon and put it on her lips, waving goodbye to Nayeon before continuing her walk to the staff room with a satisfied sigh.

"Oh life is good...."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hmm? Nayeon unnie isn't picking up.."

School had just ended, and Tzuyu was calling Nayeon to let her know that she would be going over to Sana's house. But she had tried calling Nayeon 3 times but she never picked up for any of them.

"Hey Chewy-ah! What did Nayeon say?" Sana came out of the school front gate and walked next to Tzuyu, wrapping her arm around her neck and putting her nose on top of Tzuyu's head, inhaling her scent before ruffling her hair.

"She's not picking up..." Tzuyu pouted, shaking her head and ducking from Sana's hair attack and giving her a playful glare, smacking Sana's arm lightly.

Sana thought about what to do for a while before a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Maybe she went home first? Come on, I'll drive you there." Sana said with a smile, holding her hand out for Tzuyu to hold.

Tzuyu stared at Sana's hand and pondered for a while, putting her hand on her lips and swaying her body before slapping Sana's hand and running away, sticking her tongue out as she made a mad dash to Sana's car.

"YAH!!" Sana started laughing too as she chased after the long flowing green hair of Tzuyu's, smiling to herself she quickly locked the doors of her car.

Tzuyu yanked on the car door and gasped when she saw that it was locked before she was pulled into a bone-crushing hug from behind, squirming around like a worm when Sana started tickling her sides.

"Okay okay you got me!!" Tzuyu was trying her best to escape Sana's grip but her fingers were too good, finding every spot that Tzuyu was ticklish at and was going to work on them.

Sana grinned cheekily before finally unlocking the door to her car, Tzuyu opening the door for Sana and letting her into the passenger seat, causing Sana to tilt her head curiously.

"I'm driving, I don't want to be killed in a road accident." Tzuyu joked, laughing when she saw Sana's cute pouty face, scrunching up her nose and sticking her tongue out at Sana.

"Meanie." Sana smacked Tzuyu's arm again before sitting in the seat, folding her arms and pouting.

Tzuyu let out a giggle at Sana's cute behaviour before sitting in the driver's seat and starting the engine, heading to her house at light speed.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"And this is my room!"

Nayeon opened the door to her little paradise, her final spot in the house tour that she was giving to her new girlfriend.

Momo took a step inside and let out a low whistle when she saw how well furnished and neat Nayeon's room was. It was very well balanced, with a mix of dark and bright colours and a little study table where all her books were stacked in front of her bed, which was rather large and had baby blue sheets.

"Wow~ It looks really pretty!" Momo said in a sing song voice, sitting down on Nayeon's bed and bouncing around a little, giggling as she went a little higher each time.

Nayeon decided to join in the fun, sitting down next to Momo and jumping around on her bed, both girls yelling a little as they shared a joyful glance to each other.

That is until Momo decided to stand up and jump on the bed, her foot accidentally getting caught on the blanket, causing her to lose her balance.

"WOAH!"

Momo fell on top of Nayeon, who let out a squeal that was quickly muffled when Momo's lips fell on top of her's, her hand on Nayeon's inner thigh while her other hand was next to Nayeon's head.

"Nayeon unnie can I-AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Tzuyu just happened to walk into the room right at that very moment, covering her eyes and squealing madly before dashing to her room and grabbing some spare clothes and stuffing in her bag, breaths quick and shallow while her mind filled with erted thoughts.

"I'M SORRY NAYEON UNNIE!!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE!! YOU CAN HAVE THE HOUSE!!!" Tzuyu screamed as she ran out the front door, slamming the door behind her.

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other and burst out laughing.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Chewy ah, you okay?"

Sana looked at Tzuyu with concerned eyes, tilting her head when she saw Tzuyu walk back to the car with a pale white face and shaking hands.

"She said yes..."

 

Author Notes:

Some things are best left unseen XD well Sana and Chewy are staying together and so are Momo and Nayeon!! Ooo what's gonna happen?! Sorry this chapter wasn't very well written, I was lacking ideas XD I promise the next one will be better!

TWICE'S RUNNING MAN EPISODE WAS SO FUNNY! OH MY GOD NAYEON AND MOMO WERE SO CUTE! SANA TOO! AND MY CHEWY!!!!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!