Chapter 73- Hot And Bothered (NaMo)

Opposites Really Do Attract

"What's with the sudden rush Nayeon?"

Momo was stifling a giggle, letting herself be dragged all over the shopping mall. Nayeon was relentless, pulling Momo into an elevator and quickly pressing the button to the carpark floor.

Nayeon's grip on Momo's hand got tighter and tighter, and she kept biting her lip and jumping up and down on the spot. She was really anxious.

"Come on you stupid lift... Faster...."

Momo heard the way Nayeon muttered 'Faster' and started giggling like a high school girl, her face beet red from the thoughts that were rushing through her head.

Finally, the lift door opened, and Nayeon took off again, finding her car at light speed and unlocking it. She threw Momo into the passenger seat before getting into the driver's seat herself.

Momo was staring at Nayeon bemusedly. She was in such a frenzy that her hands were shaking, dropping the keys about 6 times trying to start the car. Eventually, she managed to get it in the hole, not before Momo made a joke though.

"Wow Nayeon-ah, you're that bad at entering holes?"

Momo grinned when she saw the flustered cheeks of her girlfriend. It seems she understood.

"You are about to see..."

Momo felt like she had just got slapped with a pillow. 

"Wait, what?"

Nayeon started the car and began driving up to the rooftop, where it was empty and no one ever went up due to the fact it was out of use since a couple of years back. 

"Perfect."

Just in case someone did come up, Nayeon parked her car facing the front of the roof, so no one could see what was happening. She had tinted windows anyway, so no one could see anything if they tried.

After she turned off the engine, Nayeon slowly turned to look at Nayeon with a look of pure anger.

Momo started quivering. Was Nayeon about to beat her up?

"Every time you do that, start making out with me, making erted comments... Do you know how that makes me feel...?"

Momo put her hands together and started bowing her head furiously, not wanting to face the wrath of her fiancee since she knew Nayeon was more than capabl of ripping the hair off her scalp.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I promise I'll stop, it's just that-"

Nayeon slapped Momo hard across the face, which caused Momo's eyes to go wider than before.

"You-"

Nayeon roughly grabbed Momo's jaw and kissed the spot where she had slapped her, her tongue slowly sliding out and Momo's sensitive skin.

That sent a lightning strike down Momo's spine. 

Nayeon moved herself onto Momo's lap, grabbing the seat recliner and pulling it roughly, with Momo falling back and lying down in an instant.

"Don't apologise to me Momo..."

"You are gonna have to to me."

Momo started coughing madly, her face felt as though it had been set on fire. There was a strange feeling welling up deep within her, a feeling of... Lust.

"Wha-what did you say Nayeonie?"

Smiling, Nayeon leaned down towards Momo, her dress falling to give Momo a direct view of her s, which made Momo's heart race even wilder.

"I said, I want you," Nayeon gave Momo's cheeks a gentle slap. "To," Nayeon squeezed Momo's . "," Nayeon used her other hand to carress Momo's inner thigh. "To," That hand moved up to Momo's private area. "Me." She gave that area a soft graze.

Momo's heart was about to explode at this point. Her girlfriend was acting so strange, so not Nayeon. That look in her eyes read pure lust, and even though it was foreign to Momo...

She ing loved it.

Now straight up smiling, Momo cradled Nayeon's cheeks in her hands and whispered,

"Yes, I will do that, Master."

Nayeon grinned. Momo knew how much she loved the Master-Servant dynamic.

"That's a good slave."

Right after Nayeon said those words, she crashed her lips onto Momo's, her hands already snaking to areas that they had never been to before.

Momo fought back with her lips, not willing to let Nayeon enter that easily since she knew that Nayeon liked her makeout sessions to have resistance.

Nayeon moved her hand down to Momo's shorts and started ing them, pulling down the zipper and subtly rubbing Momo's clothed core on the way down.

That had caused Momo to let out a soft moan, and that was when Nayeon made her move, sticking her tongue inside Momo's mouth and engaging in a war with Momo's tongue, both fighting for dominance.

Hot and lustful moans filled the car. Momo used her hand to grab Nayeon's before starting to give it light spanks, which pushed Nayeon deeper into Momo's mouth with each hit.

Nayeon pulled out of Momo's mouth for an instant, which made her whine in disapproval, but those whines were soon replaced with yelps when Nayeon began attacking her neck, biting and chewing at Momo's most sensitive part, her collarbone.

"This is annoying me."

Wondering what she was talking about, Momo looked down to see Nayeon trying to tug off Momo's shirt with , biting her collar and trying to tear it off her by the looks of it.

"I'm sorry Master."

Momo made quick work of her shirt, removing it to expose the pink bra she had worn today that contained Momo's rather well endowed assets. Besides her large melons, there were also those rock hard abs that Nayeon had always loved to poke and trace with her finger. Now, Nayeon was going to do something a whole lot better.

Biting Momo's bra strap with , Nayeon pulled them down while using her free hand to undo the holds at the back, removing the layer of clothing covering her next point of attack.

Seeing Momo's exposed s in front of her, with s erect and perky, Nayeon grinned and her lips.

"Come to Daddy."

Nayeon bit one of Momo's s with , swirling her tongue around Momo's and giving subtle bites here and there while she used her other hand to knead the other one, making sure to give love to both of her toys.

Momo moaned loudly, feeling herself get hotter and hotter as Nayeon's tongue got more and more aggressive. The feeling of Nayeon's teeth against her bare s felt amazing, an out of body experience. 

"... Nayeon..."

Momo could feel her nether regions get wetter and wetter, pants already starting to escape .

Nayeon heard Momo panting and knew that she was getting wetter and wetter below. Smirking, she now started moving down, using her flexible body to slide down to Momo's abs and tracing out the shape of them with her tongue, leaving a trail of her saliva on the way down. She felt Momo shivering above her, she must really have liked Nayeon's tongue.

Nayeon slid down further and further till she reached the shorts that she had ed earlier, and she saw how stained Momo's pink were at this point. That made her even more lustful.

"Time for the main course."

Nayeon sat at the footrest of the seat and removed Momo's shorts, exposing her milky white thighs that had muscles that Nayeon had never seen before. 

"You have such a ing hot body Momo."

That sent another chill down the spine of the girl who was being pleasured by Nayeon.

Spreading her fiancee's legs slightly, Nayeon began on Momo's inner thighs, using her tongue and all the way up to the piece of thin fabric that was keeping her between Momo's sacred.

"May I?"

Momo nodded, her breaths getting heavier and heavier, pants louder and louder, cries more and more desperate.

"Please, just me already!"

Nayeon grinned, grabbing the hems of Momo's and pulling them down excruciatingly slowly, which caused Momo to go crazy.

"HURRY THE UP IM NAYEON! ! JUST ME! MEEEE!!!!"

Nayeon was loving how desperate she was making Momo, she wanted to hear Momo cry, and beg for her to finish her. She loved it.

"I don't like servants who disobey me."

Momo went silent, biting her lip and just waiting for Nayeon to finish exposing her fully.

"Hurry... please..."

Nayeon's grin grew wider and wider. She suddenly pulled off the sticky piece of fabric down, which caused Momo to yelp at the sudden feeling of cold air hitting her core.

She had now fully exposed herself to Nayeon.

Nayeon now moved up and sat herself in between Momo's legs, thankful that she had bought a large car.

Momo looked at Nayeon with pleading eyes.

"Please... Nayeonie..."

Nayeon looked at Momo bemused. She had been teasing Momo this whole time, so why would she stop now? She started removing her own dress slowly, slowly sliding it down her body and revealing herself bit by bit.

That sent Momo into a frenzy. She started panting heavier and heavier, biting the seatbelt to prevent herself from touching her own area.

Nayeon then went to the gear stick of her car and wrapped around the top, bobbing her head up and down on it as she the whole shaft like it was ice cream, the head of it like a lollipop.

That was when Momo finally snapped.

"GOD DAMN IT IM NAYEON! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T ME RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO FINISH MYSELF OFF!"

That was when Nayeon froze. 

"You best believe that won't happen, Slave."

Nayeon sat herself between Momo's legs and started rubbing her core, which frustrated Momo to no extent as she trashed around her seat, biting the seatbelt again and grabbing the leather seats around her so tight that they were starting to rip.

"So wet... So easy to..." Nayeon slowly inserted the tip of her finger into Momo, which caused the older girl to gasp.

"Slide into."

Nayeon slowly inserted her finger into Momo's core, looking at Momo who seemed to be biting her lip in slight pain.

"Are you okay?"

Momo nodded desperately, her hair flying everywhere.

"Please... Im Nayeon..."

"Take me."

The younger girl nodded, inserting her whole finger into Momo's tight walls, feeling the insides grip around her fingers and feeling the soft piece of tissue she had to pop.

"Thank you, Hirai Momo."

Nayeon penetrated her finger fully, popping Momo's cherry and hearing an audible gasp of pain from above her.

"Does it hurt?"

Momo shook her head, biting her lip hard and ,

"Keep going, please."

Nayeon complied, increasing her speed gradually, pumping in and out quicker and quicker.

Momo grunted, still feeling pain as Nayeon went in and out of her. But over time, that pain became pleasure, and those grunts became moans.

"Oh , Nayeon that feels so good..."

Nayeon smiled, she knew Momo was starting to feel pleasure. So, she daringly inserted another finger, which made Momo tilt her head and start like there was no tomorrow.

"Faster! Nayeonie, please! Faster, harder, deeper! Please!!"

"You've been a good slave, and you shall be duly rewarded."

Nayeon pumped in and out of Momo as quickly as possible, her fingers going deeper and deeper into Momo's walls as she tried to look for Momo's sweet spot, which she did quite quickly.

"! RIGHT THERE NAYEON! OH YES! YES!"

Nayeon went faster and faster, feeling some pain on her arm that was working hard, but hearing Momo's moans made it all the more worth it.

"I'm Nayeon, I'm !"

Nayeon used her other hand to slap Momo's face, "Who's name are you going to scream Slave!?"

", I'm , NAYEONIE I'M !"

Momo had her first ever .

Nayeon let Momo ride out her , slowly removing her finger and tasting Momo's juices.

"I think I found my new favourite drink."

Momo blushed furiously, making Nayeon chuckle.

"Let me give you one last treat, my good slave."

Nayeon began removing her underwear, taking off her bra and to let Momo see herself in her entirety. Her body looked like that of an angel. The milky white skin, medium sized s, beautiful thighs and legs. Momo was blessed.

"I want to do you too, Nayeonie."

Nayeon laughed, grabbing Momos's hand and placing it on her own core.

"Do it then."

Momo's eyes lit up, nodding and she now sat up and swapped positions with Nayeon, flipping their bodies around.

"With pleasure."

Momo inserted her finger into Nayeon's core, noticing that it wasn't as tight as she thought it would be, and it seemed that she had already been popped...

"Yah! Im Nayeon! Did you-"

Nayeon giggled and placed her finger on Momo's lips.

"I try some stuff with myself too you know. Let's say I got a bit wild on my own."

Momo suddenly had the image of Nayeon herself, and that made her feel even more lustful.

"Well, I'll still treat this as your first time then."

Nayeon shook her head.

" me Momo. Hard."

Momo grinned.

"Gladly."

Immediately putting two fingers into Nayeon's core, Momo started pumping at light speed straight away, which made Nayeon reel in pleasure.

"Oh ... You found my spot right away..."

Momo wanted Nayeon to for her quickly, so fast and sudden that Nayeon would scream her name.

"Ah-AH! MOMO! YOU'RE SO GOOD! AHHH!"

That was music to Momo's ears. God Nayeon's moans were y.

" for me, baby."

Nayeon's walls got tighter, and Momo knew what was coming.

Nayeon.

"! IM MOMO! I'M-"

Not even finishing her sentence, Nayeon ed, all of which was quickly slurped up by Momo, who's eyes widened.

"I found something more delicious than jokbal."

Nayeon slapped Momo's shoulders, which made the Japanese girl laugh.

They both then stared at each other for a while, before leaning in to kiss each other. This kiss had no lust, no nothing. Just pure, true love.

"I love you, Im Nayeon."

"I love you too, Hirai Momo."

 

Author Notes:

Chapter 73.5 coming soon ;) hope you all liked this. Next, SaTzu ;)