Chapter 18- Detention Mysteries

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Miss Chou, see me at the staff room in 10 minutes time."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she watched Sana leave the classroom, slinging that stupid pink bag that she brought with her all the time over her shoulder as she waved goodbye to all her other students before turning the corner and disappearing from sight.

The last period of the day was the Form Teacher Period, which had just concluded a moment ago. Tzuyu slept through the whole thing of course, since she was really tired from her activities the day before. But she did wish she could have phrased it better just now, so she didn't have to create that misunderstanding from earlier.

Nothing much happened in Form Teacher Period anyway, it was just the students asking Sana various questions like where she was from and if really was busy doing some late night fun with Tzuyu, which Sana could only blush and cough at while the other party just rolled her eyes and continued to sleep.

Chaeyoung snuck up next to Tzuyu and patted her shoulder, which was basically the same as poking a bear with a stick since Tzuyu really needed her sleep now, and she hated it when people interrupted it.

Opening one of her eyes lazily, Tzuyu just gave a lazy nod of the head to signal that she was listening before facing the table and closing her eyes again, wanting to get as much rest as possible before she had to deal with that damn teacher again. She had seen her face so much the past few days, and the green haired girl was already getting sick of it.

"In ten minutes you'll get to have Miss Minatozaki all by yourself... Hey her skirt was quite pretty today-OUCH!"

"You need to learn to know when to keep quiet."

Chaeyoung pouted as she rubbed on the spot that Tzuyu had hit earlier, her head swelling up like a balloon as she let out a grimace of pain. God Tzuyu was really strong.

Speaking of Tzuyu, she groggily looked up at the clock and saw that 10 minutes had passed. Looks like she better get a move on.

"Sorry." Tzuyu muttered as she tossed Chaeyoung an ice pack from her bag and headed out to the staff room to serve her punishment.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Follow me."

Sana waved her finger at Tzuyu as she led her to an empty classroom at the very top floor of the school, which was unoccupied because they were less and less students showing up at school nowadays, and she knew that Tzuyu needed her peace and quiet. Even though she knew that she was supposed to be punishing her, she still had to show some decency towards her students.

Tzuyu just tutted before rolling up her left sleeve on her long sleeved hoodie to check the time on her watch. 3.15pm. Nayeon was making lunch now... The green haired girl sighed as she thought about all the delicious dishes that her sister must've prepared for her back at home. Today was roast beef day too...

"In here Miss Chou." Sana said as she came to a stop in front of a rather old classroom that looked as though it hadn't been used for a good few months, with random textbooks and papers all over tables and the floor while some algebaric Maths equations from the previous term were still left on the whiteboard. The fans and lights still worked thankfully, or else it would be boiling.

Tzuyu took a seat at the very back of the classroom, only to have her chair dragged all the way to the front by her form teacher, who seemed to be a lot more strict and serious now. A strange sight.

"Since you slept through the whole Japanese lesson..." Sana muttered as she dug through her bag, searching for something as she tossed a pen and paper towards Tzuyu, making the latter gulp. Was she going to write lines? She hated writing lines. They always made her hand hurt.

Tzuyu's fears were confirmed when Sana took out a Japanese dictionary from her bag.

"I want you to write 'I won't be late for class again' 500 times in Japanese." Sana said with a smile as she opened up the book for Tzuyu and flipped to page 36, where she had already circled out the words for Tzuyu to write.

Tzuyu just stared blankly at the piece of paper, looking at the words before giving a death glare to Sana, hissing at her as she flung the pen across the classroom, nearly hitting Sana on the head as it bounced off the wall and landed right in Sana's bag, which was pretty impressive.

Sana just sighed before taking out her phone and showing Nayeon's number, hovering her hand right above the 'Call' option while a sly smile popped up on her face. She knew Tzuyu only feared Nayeon, and since she was a teacher, she would use it to her advantage.

Getting the message, Tzuyu just grumbled before picking up the pen she threw in Sana's bag and attempted to write out the Japanese Kanji. But no matter how hard she tried, she could never write it correctly.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Argh how do you write this?!"

Tzuyu had been cancelling word after word for about twenty minutes now, not being able to get a fluent properly as she slammed the pen onto the table, causing it to do a flip in the air before landing back in her hand.

On the verge of giving up, Tzuyu was about to throw her pen at the wall before she suddenly felt a warm and soft sensation envelope around her fingers, the hair on the back of her neck standing as she felt her heart rate go faster and faster. The heavenly smell of strawberries invaded her nostrils and made her feel addicted to the smell. It was one of the most beautiful aromas she had ever sniffed before.

Her breathing grew faster and faster as she now saw a strand of black hair come next to her eye. Sana was right next to her. She was so close that Tzuyu could even see the very inside of her eyes.

"Let me help you."

Sana took Tzuyu's hand and guided it along the paper, writing out the sentence for Tzuyu as their hands moved together as one fluid movement, the kanji forming perfectly in the squares of the writing paper. Finally, Tzuyu had wrote one sentence.

"There. Not so hard right?" Sana said with a slight chuckle, letting go of Tzuyu's hand as the younger girl immediately felt as though the room got a lot colder, an empty feeling now resonating in her chest when she felt Sana seperate from her. It was as though the sun had just died and everything became cold.

Confusion was the only thing Tzuyu felt at that moment.

"What is this...?"

 

Author Notes:

Well. I did promise more SaTzu XD Tzuyu is so lost right now.. isn't it adorable? Hope you all liked this chapter!

By the way, there's another cryptic message here? Why Page 36? Hint: It involves Sana and Tzuyu!

I love Ponytail in Twice's new album, THE BEST SONG EVER!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!