Chapter 90- Knight In A Suit

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Good work today Tzuyu! You can go back to kissing Sana now!"

Tzuyu grinned as she threw an empty box at Yuju, who gave her a thumbs up and grin, throwing the box back too of course, before retreating back into her humble little 'office' in GFriend's private building.

"Hope she's doing fine without me for now."

Entering the elevator, Tzuyu thought about where she wanted to take Sana out for dinner later. She had a real craving for French food for some reason. Maybe it was the snails that she saw in the garden she was at during lunch.

"I could use a baguette..."

Finally hitting the first floor, Tzuyu clocked out of her work shift at the counter, waving goodbye to the very burly and heavily armed security guards at the front door, both of whom just stiffly nodded and looked ahead.

"Still not quite used to that..."

Puffing her cheeks, Tzuyu brushed down her suit, straightening out some creases in her blazer when she felt her gun in her pocket.

Her breath hitched.

Sure, being in this line of work came with these kind of things, and having a self defense weapon was never a bad thing. Not to mention that it did pay very handsomely, even better for Tzuyu since she was already a very highly trained fighter. But she still did feel a little scared doing this, knowing that her life was under threat every time she clocked in at that counter.

Especially since the biggest day of her life, her marriage to Sana, was just around the corner.

"Being a spy has it's perks and benefits..."

Looking up at the sky, Tzuyu began to realise that it was already dark, the full moon shining brightly above her and illuminating the empty road in front of her.

"Wow, I must have been working a lot longer than I thought."

She decided to check her phone, which she had to turn off earlier since they were in the middle of a briefing about their next mission. 

"Oh my." There was exactly 148 messages from Sana, who had been furiously texting her all the way from morning.

11.57am:

Hey babe~! Hope you have a good day at work today! Make sure to call me once you have time alright~ Love you! <3333

12.45pm:

Oh my god you haven't called yet! Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I found this awesome recipe for pasta online! I know the last time I cooked for you, we had to buy a new stove... But I promise I'll cook better this time! Call me soon alright? XOXO

3.24pm:

Chewy! You Yoda looking meanie! I'm going to bite those cute ears you have off your perfect head if you don't call me! >:(

4.44pm:

OH MY GOD! MOMO BROKE ONE OF MY PERFUME BOTTLES!!!!! T~T KILL HER FOR ME BABE!

6.32pm:

Hey... you haven't replied to me at all today... Are you alright? 

8.56pm:

Okay Tzuyu seriously, this isn't funny anymore! You never work this long! BABE!

9.36pm:

I'M GETTING WORRIED! 

11.11pm:

I'm making a wish for you to come back right now! I prepared dinner for you, for the two of us, and now it's all cold, and I'm sitting here alone :(

12.14pm:

PABO! This is Nayeon! Sana is freaking out in her room now because you aren't replying! Where the hell are you?! We're all worried sick!

2.00am:

I'm going out to look for you. This isn't normal.

2.10am:

I'm outside your office.

The time was currently 2.15am.

"! Where is she now then?!" Tzuyu cursed under her breath, putting her phone away and frantically looking around for any signs for her fiance, her eyes full of panic, her heart racing madly as she began running around the block, looking at empty houses and shady alleys around the area.

"SANA! SANA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

There was no reply.

"." It had only been 5 minutes since Sana sent her last text, so she couldn't have strayed off very far from her office. The location where GFriend had their private building wasn't that big either, though it was in the middle of nowhere which made it a popular area for gangsters and criminals to hang out. 

That was exactly why Tzuyu felt so uncomfortable right now. They knew to never mess with anyone who worked in GFriend's company because, well they could easily kick their asses. Anyone else though, especially petite and pretty girls like Sana, were free meat for them.

"Those scumbags better not have gotten to her..."

Then, a very soft sound, like a can dropping onto the floor, found it's way into Tzuyu's now very highly trained ears, and she whipped around to the source of the sound. 

It was the one alley that Tzuyu swore to never enter. That alley was notorious for being the prime spot for murderers, robbers, rapists to all commit their sinful deeds at, due to the dim lighting and little escape routes, such as ladders, inside.

"."

Feeling a sense of dread rise in her stomach, Tzuyu took out her pistol, softly cocking it before getting into a stealth stance, slowly walking towards the infamous 'Satan's Alley' and looking inside.

She was not happy with what she saw to say the least.

Two men, one holding Sana against the wall, while the other was rummaging through Sana's handbag, looking for any potential valuables inside, already taking out her phone and necklace box.

"Damn, see if she has anything else!" The rummaging robber hissed, now taking out Sana's wallet and looking through the notes inside.

The lackey looked through Sana's body, looking out for any thing valuable when he saw what she had on her finger.

"She's got a ring! A big one at that!" 

"Take it !"

Robber 2 grabbed Sana's hand and tried to yank it off her finger, but Sana put up a huge fight, trashing around wildly and trying to kick the man in front of her in a desperate attempt to prevent him from taking her engagement ring, probably her most precious possession. 

Sana bit his hand, and he let out a yelp of pain, throwing Sana to the floor and taking his gun out.

"You ! I'm going to make sure you don't ing leave here alive. But I'll have some fun with you first."

Robber 2 stuffed the end of the pistol in Sana's mouth, stradling her and pinning her against the floor.

"Oh that."

*BANG*

The two robbers turned around and saw Tzuyu charging towards them, murderous intent in her eyes as she fired a shot into the wall. 

"GET THE AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARDS!"

Tzuyu first kicked Robber 2 off Sana, grabbing his collar and throwing him into Robber 1, both collapsing onto the floor and howling in pain.

Quickly stuffing all of Sana's belongings in their respectful bag, Tzuyu helped Sana to her feet and ushered her out the alley.

"LEAVE NOW!"

Sana didn't need to be told that, as she quickly scrambled out of the alley, her heart in as she looked back and watched Tzuyu fight the two robbers, who had now both gotten to their feet.

"Who the are- OH !"

They saw the badge, the suit, the gun. They knew they picked a fight with the wrong person.

"Time to die motherers."

Tzuyu grabbed the two robbers heads and smashed them together, sending them reeling before jumping in the air and kicking both of them square in the chest, knocking the wind out of them as they collapsed into a pair of trash cans.

"Right where you belong."

Tzuyu took out a foldable baton from her jacket and swung it right across the two robbers' jaw, a few teeth flying out before she stepped on their hands with her heels, digging into their veins as they let out a yell of pain so loud that Sana had to cover her ears.

Tzuyu wasn't done of course. She kneeled down in front of them and smiled, before grabbing both their collars and lifting them up, Tzuyu being almost scarily strong now as she flung them so hard towards the brick wall it caused a crack.

"Cops will be here any minute."

Putting away her gun and baton, Tzuyu wiped her hands before running out and looking for Sana, who was standing there with a scared, but also amused expression on her face.

"Sana! Are you-uumph..."

Sana brought their lips together, engaging in a deep tongue lock with Tzuyu, her saviour, once again.

Tzuyu pulled away for a second, still worried sick about Sana.

"No seriously, baby, are you-"

"Shhh...."

Sana kissed her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two ended up kissing all the way home.

Kissing in Tzuyu's car, kissing when Tzuyu was parking her car, kissing when they opened the front door.

"I love you..."

Tzuyu removed her blazer as Sana heated up their dinner, a comfortable silence filling up the kitchen.

Tzuyu looked at the calendar and smiled.

One more week...

 

Author Notes:

We've come full circle. Tzuyu saving Sana again. Notice the title? From Knight In A Hoodie to Knight In A Suit :) See this superhero Tzuyu? You may be seeing her in a future story... ;)

I'm currently thinking of a new plot, a new story that I will start.. If any of you have any thing you want to see... Let me know :)