Chapter 9-Path To Recovery

Opposites Really Do Attract

Momo..."

Sana held on tightly to her friend, finishing up the last of her tears as they sat outside the storeroom where everything had gone down, with police officers and paramedics swarming the corridors as they cleared up the messy scene in front of them. The doctors had checked up on Sana when they arrived and said she was fine, and that the marks would disappear in a few hours. The boys however, they needed a trip to the Intensive Care unit.

"It's ok... It's ok...." Momo muttered as she ran her hand through Sana's hair, patting her back gently as she sung a soft lullaby that was sung to her by her Mom whenever she was in a down mood. The blonde haired girl sung it in Japanese too to give Sana a more relaxed and familiar feel.

Tears now starting to dry up a little, Sana let out a sniff as she wiped away the tears that stuck to her cheeks, allowing herself to be carried out to the main school gate by Momo, who had piggybacked her all the way to the car park and put her in the passenger seat.

"Thank you for saving me Momo..." Sana said with a smile as she didn't realise what the truth was. She had no idea that Tzuyu was the one that had rushed in and beat up all those boys that were trying to harm her, saving Sana in the process.

Momo gave Sana a confused look as she shook her head furiously, her blonde hair flying all over the place as she started the engine of her car.

"What? No, I didn't save you Sana. It was Tzuyu."

Sana blinked once.

"Tz-Tzuyu?"

Momo nodded.

Sana shook her head in disbelief, not believing the fact that a demon like her was capable of saving anyone.

"Seriously. TZUYU??!!"

Momo covered her ears with her hands as she winced at the high pitched squeal that had just erupted in the confined spaces of her vehicle, which only amplified the nasal sounds that had emerged from Sana's mouth.

"Look at your hoodie and find out!" Momo said as she pointed at the left chest of the hoodie, where two letters were stitched on in bright white letters, which really made it pop on the jet black hoodie they were on.

Sana grabbed the part of the hoodie Momo was pointing at earlier, pulling it up to her eyes where she saw the two letters C and T staring back up at her.

CT. Chou Tzuyu.

"WHAT?! SHE SAVED ME?!"

Momo nodded as she giggled at the minor flip out that Sana was having in her seat now. She was squirming around in her seatbelt as scratched her head in confusion.

Sana wasn't angry at the fact that Tzuyu saved her. In fact, she was the direct opposite. She was over the moon about the fact that she had been rescued from doom, and was very grateful for that. But she just found it very confusing. How did Tzuyu know what was happening? But most importantly, why did she bother saving the teacher that she had nearly beat up just a few hours prior?

So many questions, but so little answers.

"Come on, let's get you home. Let me know your address." Momo said as she her GPS, ready to punch in Sana's home location details.

"Sixteen Road, TT Lane. S291296."

Momo's eyes widened in slight surprise as she stepped on the gas pedal and started to make her way out of the car park.

"Huh. Didn't know we were neighbours."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"CHOU TZUYU. WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU?"

Nayeon removed the apron she was wearing whilst she cooked up some soup for lunch, putting the wooden ladle that she had used to cook so many times after moving into Tzuyu's house and went ahead to flick Tzuyu's forehead with force, causing Tzuyu to reel back in pain.

"OWW! UNNIE!" Tzuyu yelled as she removed the hoodie that she was wearing, revealing red knuckles and a bloody cut above her eye that she got when she accidentally got when she barged into the door earlier. Stupid thing had a piece of stray wood sticking out.

Taking one look at Tzuyu, Nayeon knew straight away that she had gotten in a fight. She had seen those knuckles too many times to not know. She was just happy that she had never been on the receiving end of them.

"TZUYU! ANOTHER FIGHT?!" Nayeon yelled in frustration as she sprinted into the kitchen and took out a first aid from the cupboard, muttering something under her breath as she walked over to Tzuyu and gestured for her to sit on the sofa, which the younger did without any arguments.

Opening up the kit, Nayeon took out the ointment bottle and started rubbing it against the Tzumato red knuckles on the hands of her younger sister, saying something about how 'Irresponsible Tzuyu was' as she grabbed a bandage and started wrapping it around Tzuyu's hands.

"How many skulls?"

Tzuyu lifted up four fingers from her other hand as she gave her older sister a cheeky grin, with a slightly apologetic tongue sticking out .

"A new record then." Nayeon said with a sigh as she applied the finishing touches to the bandage she put on the hand of Chou Tzuyu, securing it tightly as she nodded at her completed work.

"Voila." Nayeon said proudly as she stood up and was about to go back to the kitchen to continue making the meal she was preparing for her sister and herself, but she realised something.

"Chou Tzuyu, where's that hoodie I made you?"

Tzuyu's eyes widened as she realised that she was wearing a different hoodie then before. Wait, did she...

". I gave it to that stupid Minatozaki..." 

Tzuyu groaned as she put her hand on her forehead and fell on the sofa, screaming out loud in self irritation.

Nayeon was all over her now. She had heard what Tzuyu had said right before she fell onto the couch. And she didn't like what she heard.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MISS MINATOZAKI?!"

Tzuyu groaned again as she tried her best to escape to her room, but Nayeon had jumped on her back and had her pinned.

"Urgh... I-"

 

Author Notes:

Phew! At least Sana is fine now right? But oh no! Tzuyu's special hoodie is still with Sana! How will she get it back?!

 

By the way, like the name of Sana's home address Guess the meaning of the numbers ;)

 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!