Chapter 89- Doubt

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

"Chewy-ah~ Baby where are you~?"

Sana looked behind her wadrobe, swooping out for any spots that her lovable Chewy might be hiding out at.

"I'm in your heart~"

Sana squealed at the cheesy line, running towards the source of the voice but discovering that it was just an audio tape that was playing from inside a drawer from the bedside desk they had.

"Aww, no fair! You can't use your super secret spy gadgets on me!"

Not getting a reply, Sana briefly thought about the idea of setting the kitchen on fire, but quickly remembered that she didn't want to be labelled a pyromaniac, and she had other people living in this house as well.

"Where are yo- AH!"

Tzuyu came down from above, hanging upside down wearing a... Spider-Man suit?

"Good evening fair lady, it's your Friendly Neightbourhood Spider-Man." Sana could see the grin coming from behind the mask, and she just rolled her eyes as she grabbed onto the place where Tzuyu's cheek would be and rested her head on her chin.

"A rather large chest for a Spider-MAN." Sana giggled, giving a subtle squeeze to Tzuyu's which sent the girl in the costume reeling a little bit, her face as red as the colour of her suit.

"Well, Spider-Woman to be exact."

Still smiling, Sana pulled down Tzuyu's mask where only her lips were revealed, and gave a long and passionate kiss to her soon to be wife.

Just like in the movie~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your order miss!"

Nayeon took her coffee from the waitress, thanking her with a smile and a small nod.

Taking a sip from her usual morning drink, she turned to face Sowon, who was staring out the window, interested in some cars that found themselves stuck in a long line of traffic.

"God, her side profile can kill." Nayeon thought, looking at the perfection of Sowon's jaw line and her long, silky hair.

Quickly losing interest in the cars that were now starting to move again, Sowon turned back to Nayeon with a smile, taking a sip of her own drink before leaning forward and resting her head on her hand.

"So, what did you call me all the way down here for?"

Putting down her mug of coffee, Nayeon sighed. She brought her hair back and quickly tied it in a high ponytail, her tongue rolling in as were the many thoughts that were rushing through her brain.

"I'm nervous, Sowon. About marriage." 

Recently, Sowon had just got married to SinB, her long time girlfriend and work partner. Nayeon and the rest were of course invited to this event, which had happened about 2 weeks after their own engagement. She was extremely happy for them of course, but witnessing such a huge occasion, knowing how it would affect her life, got her thinking.

"I just don't know, I'm not sure if... I'm really ready..."

Sowon laughed, grabbing Nayeon's head and bringing their eyes together.

"Idiot. You know you're ready. Don't be scared just because you saw my wedding with SinB. You've spent the last 5 years, close to 6, with this same girl. What's the deal now that you suddenly saw a wedding? You've already been spending your life with Momo. What's going to change when you get married? Nothing. You'll just have nicer rings on your fingers, that's it." Sowon gave Nayeon's head an affectionate rub, kissing the top of her head.

"Everything will be exactly the same. Doubt is the last thing you need before a marriage."

Letting Sowon's words sink into her mind, Nayeon started laughing, finishing her coffee in one shot, a loud, long breath being exhaled after she put down her mug.

"Wow, you're right. I am an idiot."

Both smiling, Nayeon put her hand on top of Sowon's, squeezing it lightly.

"Thanks, Sowon."

The (very) tall girl smiled.

"No problem, Nayeon."

 

Author Notes:

Just a little short filler chapter of Nayeon's thoughts and SaTzu being cute haha. This story is coming to an end very soon guys :(