Chapter 7-Damsel In Distress

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Ok class, so Japanese Kanji is actually quite simple-"

*RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

Sana tutted as she pouted a little when she heard the bell go off. She was just about to get to the most important part on writing Kanji. She was really passionate about her native language and wanted to share it with everybody she knew. So she was pretty annoyed that the bell cut her off like that. But on the other hand, it was also a blessing since it was the last period of the day, so she could get out of this school right now.

"Alright then class. That will be all for today, you all are dismissed now. See you all tomorrow." Sana quickly walked over to the Teacher's Desk and grabbed her stuff at the speed of light, dashing out of the classroom in an instant.

Ravi and his friends looked at each other and smirked. They knew what the plan was.

"Leo, Hongbin, you two have to make sure that Hirai Momo isn't anywhere near the staff room, got it?" Ravi ordered two of his 5 lackeys, who just nodded without any objections as they set out to go and hunt for Sana's mentor.

"N, Hyuk, you two are the only ones that haven't pissed that off. Bring her to the location."

"Ken, your with me. We'll be waiting."

After receiving their orders from their leader, they knew set off to carry out their respective roles that had been assigned to them in this plan for revenge.

However, one girl had her eyes and ears on them the entire time, listening out for their plan with her very sharp ears as she nodded very subtly.

Putting her hands in her pockets once again, Tzuyu started to follow Ravi very secretly, ducking behind a wall when Ravi jerked his head behind to check if anyone was following him.

Yanking out her phone, Tzuyu updated her older sister on her current whereabouts.

"Staying back in school today. Will be home a bit later."

Turning off her phone and putting it on silent, Tzuyu continued to stalk her prey.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Huh? Where's Momo?"

Sana pouted when she walked over to the empty space where Momo was supposed to be, eagerly waiting for her as she stuffed her face with whatever food that was near her. But what was left there was just a note that was addressed to her.

"Hey Sana! Sorry for not meeting you here, a couple of students need me for something. I'll shoot you a text when I'm done!"

The black haired girl nodded her head as she put the note in her pocket, sighing as she looked up at the clock. It was only 1.45PM, still incredibly early.

After hearing her stomach let out a grumble, Sana decided that she would head to the canteen to grab a bite to eat. She was in the mood for salmon today. "Maybe I'll get Momo to treat me to something nice later." Sana thought to herself as she giggled to the memory of Momo being gobsmacked when she performed her aegyo.

The moment she exited the staffroom however, she was greeted by two of Ravi's friends running straight towards her, panting really hard.

"MISS MINATOZAKI! THERE'S A FIGHT BREAKING OUT!"

Sana, oblivious to what those two were actually plotting behind the scenes, nodded as she blindly followed to where ever they dragged her to, thinking that there was actually something that she was needed for. These two boys didn't piss her off too much just now as well, so she trusted them to some degree. 

N and Hyuk gave a sly grin to each other as they knew they had done a good job. Hopefully Ravi would let them join in the 'fun' later on.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Where are we?"

Sana started to feel some shivers down her spine as she entered a part of the school that she had never seen before. It was really dark since the lights were all busted, with cobwebs already forming on them as really rusty lockers filled the corridors. Empty rooms that formerly held classes had broken chairs and tables inside them as a rat now scurried across the floor across Sana, causing her to jump up a bit slightly in surprise. 

Sounds of banging and yells were heard at the abandoned storeroom at the end of the hallway, and Sana gulped in fear as she got closer and closer.

"In-In here..." N and Hyuk said in fake fear, using their talents they used in acting class as they somehow even managed to convince their bodies to quiver to make their acting even more convincing.

Taking a look at the door, Sana took a deep breath as she stepped towards it and opened the door.

Bad idea.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Sana screamed as she felt a pair of arms suddenly grab her by the neck and smash her against the wall for the second time today, with another pair of hands roaming all over her body.

A tiny light in front of Sana and she saw Ravi's face right in front of hers before it turned pitch black again.

"Throw something at me huh? You dare to yell at me?" Ravi hissed as he grabbed the top of Sana's blouse and tore it open, causing Sana to scream even louder as she felt another hand cover .

"Well now we'll see who's yelling when I'm ramming my inside of you." Ravi hissed with an evil laugh as he lifted Sana's legs up and spread it open, rubbing his hand on Sana's inner thigh as he tore open the last of Sana's blouse, leaving her in only her bra.

Sana was crying buckets now as she struggled with all her will to get out of Ravi's grip, screaming again when she felt Ravi come and bite her roughly on the neck, leaving teeth marks there but not quite hard enough to leave a hickey.

"Please... STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!" Sana screamed as Ravi slid her skirt of her legs and had Sana exposed with only her underwear on.

his lips as he ogled at Sana's body in front of her, Ravi started to his pants as he leaned in front of Sana's face.

"Let's see how tight you are."

Ravi's friends held Sana's arms up to prevent her from fighting back as they ran their own hands around Sana's body, with Hyuk grabbing Sana's chest very roughly and squeezing it tightly, causing Sana to let out another squeal.

However, right when Ravi had his hands on Sana's , the door burst open and the boys all turned around to see who the hell was interrupting their little session.

"HEY WHO THE FU-OH !!!'

Sana suddenly fell to the ground and she immediately scarmbled to the corner of the room, pulling her knees to her face and crying loudly as she heard sounds of metal smashing and bones breaking all around her, with yells of pain in there as well.

Six bodies tumbled onto the ground as Sana felt sounds of footsteps rushing towards her, feeling a jacket drape around her as an unknown voice started speaking.

"Are you ok?"

 

Author Notes:

I won't say much here, but I know you guys hate me now...