Chapter 13- The Meal Part 1- Don't Let Tzuyu Order Her Own Food

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Tz-Tzuyu... We're here..."

Sana reversed into a spot at the parking lot nearby the local Asian restaurant. She had come to this place very often since the food was ridiculously cheap but they tasted oh so delicious, and Sana could devour their food all day. She made a mental note to bring Momo to this place. It would be heaven for her.

Tzuyu had nearly fallen asleep in the passenger seat, rubbing her eyes to try and stay awake as she put her hood over her head again, not wanting to look at Sana after what had happened in the highway just now.

Both were clearly still very awkward with each other, obvious from the stiff way that they both exited the car without even making eye contact with one another. Tzuyu just stood by the door while Sana locked up her car before they both headed for the restaurant with a five feet gap between the both of them, making them look like total strangers.

After what felt like the longest walk in the world, Sana and Tzuyu finally reached the front entrance of the local food place, where the receptionist instantly recongised the black haired lady in front of him. He had seen her almost every day now, so she knew exactly what she wanted.

"Hello Miss Minatozaki! Table at the window side as per usual I suppose?" The receptionist said with a warm smile as he opened the door for his regular customer to enter, the warm orange light shining in the well furnished interior looking very inviting.

Sana nodded as she flashed a smile towards the familiar face that welcomed her warmly, gesturing for Tzuyu to enter first.

"I brought a guest today Mr Lee, so can I please request for a table that is in a quieter location?" Sana politely asked Mr Lee as she pointed towards the most secluded table at the corner of the restaurant, knowing that Tzuyu probably wouldn't like sitting with a crowd of noisy people which the place they were in was full of now.

Mr Lee nodded, understanding where Sana was coming from as he led Tzuyu, who had just been staring into the space next to Sana the whole time, and his regular customer to the quietest table available in the restaurant.

After ushering Sana and Tzuyu to their seats, Mr Lee grabbed two menus and put them gently on the space in front of them, pouring two glasses of water as he got a call to go back to the counter for a while.

"I have something to attend to for now Miss Minatozaki. In the meantime, you and your girlfriend can discuss your orders." Mr Lee said with a wink as he dashed back to the counter, not realising the volcanic eruption that he had caused behind him.

Sana had chosen to take a sip of water right when Mr Lee said his comment, which caused her to choke and spit out some of her drink all over the table, coughing madly as Tzuyu just gave a look of disgust towards her teacher.

"Gross." Tzuyu said as she grabbed a napkin and wiped the table dry, cringing a little as she quickly disposed of the wet piece of tissue that she had just used.

Sana was still coughing away like crazy, her face turning redder and redder as she let out cute little hiccups in between her coughs. She looked like she had water go down into her lungs, hence the cause of the sudden coughing.

Tzuyu saw this and just sighed. Rolling up her sleeves, she rubbed her hand gently on Sana's back and patted it lightly, calming her form teacher down as she just rolled her eyes and looked away.

"You call yourself an adult? You can't even take care of yourself."

Sana's face was now red not because of her choking, but because of shame. She was supposed to be the one taking Tzuyu out for a nice meal as a thank you for saving her life back at the storeroom. Instead, Tzuyu was now the one that was still leading the way.

Mr Lee now returned with a notebook and pencil in his hand, ready to take down the ladies' orders.

"Are you all prepared to place your order?" Mr Lee said with a smile as he twirled his pencil in his hand, looking at the large stain of water on the table and furrowing his eyebrows a little.

Sana now knew that this was her chance to make it up to Tzuyu. This was the time.

"Order whatever you want." Sana said confidently as she opened the menu in front of Tzuyu, letting her see all the wonderful food options and pictures in front of her.

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow as she gave a questioning look to Sana, looking through all the food as something glinted in her eye.

"Are you sure?"

Sana nodded firmly again, very sure that the skinny body that Tzuyu had was due to the fact that she didn't eat much and thus wouldn't order many dishes. 

Tzuyu smirked as she took one look at Mr Lee and another back at the menu, her eyes zooming across the list of the most expensive items on the list, which to be fair were only like $15, upholding their reputation as the cheapest restaurant in town.

"Alright then, I would like this, and this, and this, and....."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Holy...."

Sana's jaw dropped when she saw the amount of dishes that were now on the table, with there being so many that an extra table was needed to carry all of them.

Literally everything on the menu was on there. Every kind of pizza with every topping available, every type of sushi that was up for sale, a giant fish in the center of the table along with a spring chicken smack dab in the front of the girl who ordered this feast.

"You did say I could order whatever I wanted." Tzuyu said with a sly smirk as she took a large bite out of a slice of pizza that she had pulled out, giving her form teacher a thumbs up as she chewed on her food.

"Eat up Minatozaki."

Sana sighed as she picked up a piece of chicken and put it into . It tasted very bitter today for some reason. And the fact that Tzuyu called her 'Minatozaki' instead of 'Miss Minatozaki' showed the amount of respect that Tzuyu had for her teacher, which was none.

"I should really watch what I say..."

 

Author Notes:

Tzuyu is an evil one isn't she? XD This is only part 1 of the meal guys! Part 2 will be up tomorrow, and I promise you that it will have a few signs of fluff ;)

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!