Chapter 73.5- Punishment (SaTzu)

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Welcome to my world."

Sana placed her hand gently over Tzuyu's , hovering over it as she moved her knee in between Tzuyu's legs and started moving it up and down gently, smirking sensually as she did so, enjoying the way that she was making Tzuyu squirm underneath her.

Tzuyu was feeling things that she had never felt in her life before. There seemed to be a knot tying itself beneath her stomach, and she could practically feel her thighs losing all their strength beneath her.

"Y-yah... what is this..." Tzuyu muttered, gripping onto the sofa and closing her eyes.

That was a mistake.

Tzuyu suddenly got the image of herself 6 years ago, cowering in fear as 3 male figures stood over her and pulled her hair. 

"AHHHH!!"

Sana was taken aback at Tzuyu's sudden scream, leaping up and coming to the aid of Tzuyu, kneeling beside her and cradling her cheeks.

"Chewy, honey, what's wrong?"

Tzuyu shook her head, trying her best to get those horrible thoughts off her head, not wanting her tragic past to get in the way now of this moment between Sana and herself.

"Chewy-ah! Are you okay?!" Sana was getting really worried, having forgotten about Tzuyu's past since she had been away from her for such a long time. Tzuyu made a mental note to herself to have some fond memory relieving with Sana after they were done.

"No, I'm not!" Tzuyu screamed, turning back to Sana and hugging her tightly.

Sana panicked, patting Tzuyu's head and kissing her cheek.

"What's wrong Chewy-ah?" Sana asked in a gentle voice, pulling away slightly and looking at Tzuyu caringly, not being able to see Tzuyu's eyes since her hair was covering them.

"What's wrong is..."

Tzuyu looked up at Sana and smirked, grabbing her and whispering.

"What's wrong is that I'm not on top."

Sana squealed, feeling Tzuyu push her onto the sofa and stradle her, putting Sana in a face down position on the sofa as the taller girl made herself comfortable on her girlfriend's back.

"You have been a bad girl, and I'm going to punish you."

Tzuyu rubbed her hand on Sana's clothed gently, giving it a gentle message beforehand by giving a few soft squeezes and rubs, which made Sana dig her nails into the sofa.

"You have some beautiful cheeks, Sana-chan." Tzuyu giggled, continuing to massage Sana's .

Sana frowned, biting her lip and digging her face into the sofa. She wanted to be the dominant one, the one making Tzuyu moan beneath her and spanking Tzuyu. But for now, it seemed the situation was reversed.

"Those cheeks are only for you."

Sana grinned and whispered to herself, 

"I'll be the teacher soon."

Tzuyu didn't hear what Sana said of course. Instead, she gave Sana's on final gentle pat before starting to spank her, making Sana yelp in surprise when she felt Tzuyu's hand against her , hitting it with force as she hit the side of the sofa. It was painful, Tzuyu's strength was really remarkable.

"A-ah! Che-Chewy-ah!" Sana yelped, biting her lip as Tzuyu's spanks got harder and harder.

Tzuyu didn't like the feeling of the jeans that Sana were wearing. They were too rough. She wanted to feel Sana's bouncy and perky cheeks against her own bare skin.

"Let's get this out the way."

Sana gasped when she felt Tzuyu roughly pull down her jeans to her knees, the lustful giggle that sounded from Tzuyu arousing her as she felt the tall girl start gently flicking her .

"So perky... so perfect..."

Tzuyu grabbed the hem of Sana's black  and lifted it up before letting go of it, allowing the piece of fabric to smack against Sana's skin, which made the girl beneath squeal.

"So y..." Tzuyu hissed, using both her hands to gently caress Sana's before raising up her right hand and slapping it down with all her strength, making Sana squirm underneath her and scream into the cushion.

"This is what you get for being a bad girl, Sana-chan." Tzuyu spanked harder and harder, enjoying seeing the way Sana's cheeks bounced with every hit. It just made her want to spank her more and more. 

She used her other free hand to rub Sana's inner thighs, loving the touch of Sana's smooth skin against her fingers. She slid her pinky over Sana's core and gave it a gentle push, which made Sana moan slightly.

"Ye-yes, I've been a... bad girl... punish me more..."

Sana swallowed her pride for now. Her felt like it was on fire. She was going to get Tzuyu back so hard later.

For now, Tzuyu loved hearing Sana submit to her. She gave Sana's one last hard spank, letting the sound of Sana's skin being smacked resonate through her ears before she leaned down and bit it through the piece of fabric, chewing on it slightly.

"Delicious."

Tzuyu turned around on the spot to face Sana, who was silent and had her head buried in the cushions. The tall girl heard soft sobs coming from within, and her heart sunk. Did she go too far? Was she too rough?

"Sana-chan, are you-"

Tzuyu didn't even get to finish her sentence. Almost superhumanly, Sana flipped around in an instant and grabbed Tzuyu's waist, pulling herself up and kissing Tzuyu on the lips.

"That was beautiful Chewy-ah. But..." 

Sana giggled, looking into Tzuyu's eyes and whispering,

"I'm the teacher here, you are the student. The student must ALWAYS listen to the teacher."

Sana roughly pushed Tzuyu onto the floor, making the younger girl fall down on her back on the carpet, reeling from her head hitting the wooden floor so suddenly. 

"Owww..."

Tzuyu shook her head to clear up her vision. What she saw was Sana standing above her, hair messy and covering her face, blouse ed, and jeans fully removed.

It was the iest Tzuyu had ever seen Sana in her life.

"Holy ..."

Sana put her toes on Tzuyu's mouth suddenly, rubbing her foot all over Tzuyu's face roughly which made the younger girl very uncomfortable.

" it."

Tzuyu looked at Sana in confusion, wondering what the heck she was talking about.

Sana put her big toe on Tzuyu's lip, using it to rub Tzuyu's delicate and soft lips.

". It."

Tzuyu knew she didn't have a choice. The look Sana was giving her was that of a venomous cobra, a slight smirk on her face with a piercing glare that made Tzuyu's heart stop.

"Ye-yes teacher..."

Tzuyu opened , letting Sana's rather small big toe enter . She it gently, swirling her tongue around Sana's toenail, holding onto her ankle and trying to push Sana's toe in as deep as possible.

Sana moaned slightly, sitting herself down on the sofa and enjoying the feeling of Tzuyu's tongue swirling around her toe. She recently found that she loved the feeling of someone playing with her feet, so she wanted to take as much advantage of it as possible.

"Now, them all."

Thank goodness for the fact Sana's foot was small, Tzuyu thought. She opened as wide as possible and stuffed all of Sana's toes in , beginning to choke as she let go of Sana's foot and started coughing.

"So-sorry, Sana-cha-"

Again, Tzuyu didn't get to finish her sentence. She felt herself get dragged by the arm, scrubbing against the floor and finding herself in her very own room.

"That will not do."

Opening her eyes, Tzuyu saw Sana sitting on her chair, legs crossed and now having two more buttons on her blouse be undone, revealing her whole chest hidden beneath that tight black bra that made her assets look bigger. As if she couldn't get any ier.

"Strip for me, student."

Tzuyu's eyes widened. She saw Sana take a cane from the drawer and smack it against the ground, making Tzuyu jump a little in fear.

"Strip for me."

Tzuyu didn't know how to describe she was feeling. She felt a little creeped out, but she also loved this side of Sana. Actually, she was full blown loving this roleplay. Submitting to Sana was something she didn't know that she'd enjoy this much. 

"Yes, Miss Minatozaki."

Sana smirked.

Grabbing her blouse, Tzuyu slowly undid the buttons on them and removed the white cloth from her torso, revealing the baby blue bra that she was wearing underneath.

Sana her lips, stopping Tzuyu from removing her bra.

"I want the pleasure of doing that."

Tzuyu grinned, nodding as she now unbuckled the belt on her jeans, letting it drop to the floor before she removed her jeans, showing off her long, white, smooth legs with every piece of denim that slid further down and down.

Sana giggled, standing up and picking up Tzuyu's belt.

"Go to the bed."

Tzuyu complied, lying down on her own bed and watching Sana creep up from the end of the bed.

"Watch this."

Sana put the belt in and began to slowly crawl towards Tzuyu, going on her hands and knees as she s closer and closer to Tzuyu with each second, a smirk visible on as she grabbed Tzuyu's ankles and slowly spread her legs apart.

Tzuyu gulped hard, panting heavily as she felt her heart race faster and faster from the scene in front of her. What was this side of Minatozaki Sana?

"You look so ing hot..." Tzuyu muttered, causing Sana to let out a low and y giggle.

"I know."

Eventually, Sana reached Tzuyu. She wrapped her legs around Tzuyu's waist, looking into her eyes with a small smirk and lustful eyes. She moved her hands down, slowly removing her blouse and dropping it to the floor.

Tzuyu couldn't stop herself from staring at Sana's s. They were so perky and large, and they were just screaming to be played with.

Sana noticed, lifting up Tzuyu's jaw and flicking her forehead.

"Eyes up here, sweetie."

Tzuyu flushed, nodding and looking away from the y gaze that was giving her.

"Ri-right, sorry..."

Sana giggled, turning Tzuyu's head towards her and smiling.

"Here."

Sana grabbed Tzuyu's head and placed them in between her s, letting Tzuyu suffocate in between her melons as she heard Tzuyu's slightly muffled gasp.

"Is it comfortable in there?" Sana whispered, giggling as she took this chance to reach behind to Tzuyu's back and undo her bra clasp.

Tzuyu didn't reply, instead undoing Sana's bra too.

*Click*

Both pieces of upper underwear fell at the same time, letting both the girls get a full view of each other's exposed torso.

Sana her lips, eyeing Tzuyu's fortunate assets as well.

"Look at these puppies..." Sana whispered, cupping Tzuyu's s and using her thumb to rub her erect pink s, which made Tzuyu utter a soft moan.

"Yours are much nicer, Sana-chan."

The Japanese girl looked down, giggling and giving both of Tzuyu's s a gentle squeeze, which made Tzuyu throw her head back at the wave of pleasure.

"Why thank you. You have a beautiful pair of melons yourself."

Moving her hands down, Sana found her hands on the hem of Tzuyu's , looking up at her and grinning.

"Not yet."

Tzuyu whined, trashing around the bed as she pouted. She wanted Sana to get down to business already.

"Sana-chan~! Please just-"

*CRACK*

Tzuyu jumped. Sana had just smacked the belt against the floor.

"I don't like students who disobey me. That deserves..."

"Punishment."

Tzuyu gulped.

Sana wagged her finger at Tzuyu, shaking her head with an ultra y smirk on her face.

"On your feet."

Tzuyu stood up, before feeling Sana forcefully bend her over and exposing her to the Japanese girl.

Was she going to-

*SMACK*

"AH!"

Sana whipped Tzuyu's using her belt, which made Tzuyu bite her lip in agony.

"Don't disobey teachers, student."

Sana whipped Tzuyu again, sending a loud spank across the room as Tzuyu now let out a yelp of pain, but also a subtle moan of pleasure.

"I'm sorry, I'm-"

*SPANK*

"A-AHH!"

Sana kept spanking Tzuyu, spanking her till Tzuyu's legs eventually lost strength and she fell to the bed, face down with her in the air.

"Oww..."

Sana wasnt done with the belt though. She flipped Tzuyu around and raised her hands against the bedrest, which made Tzuyu tilt her head.

"What are you doing?"

Tzuyu tried to move her hands forward but found she couldn't move them. When she looked up, she saw that Sana had tied her hands up to the bedrest.

"What the..."

Tzuyu tried to hide the smile that was growing on her face, but she couldn't. She turned to look in front of her and saw Sana looking back at her, black down by her ankles revealing her womanhood and to Tzuyu.

"Time for the exams, Chewy-ah."

Closing her eyes, Tzuyu took a deep breath and whispered,

"I want to get full marks."

Sana smirked. She grabbed Tzuyu's ankles and pushed them apart, spreading Tzuyu's legs apart before she settled herself in between her thighs. She saw the baby blue that Tzuyu wore, soaked to the core, literally.

"Hmm.. a cheating device I see..."

Sana grabbed Tzuyu's baby blue covering and pulled them down, sliding them down to Tzuyu's ankles to reveal her soaking wet core in front of her.

"Well well, what do we have here..."

Sana ducked her head down and gave Tzuyu's womanhood a good, long . It sent sparks down Tzuyu's spine.

"Mmph... Sana-chan..."

Looking up, Sana sat up and put her core on Tzuyu's face, which made the younger girl gulp hard.

"."

Tzuyu gladly complied, sticking her tongue into Sana's and tasting her, which made Sana moan loudly.

"Yes.. that's a good student..."

Sana pulled away, which disappointed Tzuyu slightly.

But she was not disappointed with what she said next.

"You shall be duly rewarded."

Sana put her middle finger on Tzuyu's entrance, slowly inserting it and feeling the hymen which had not yet been popped. Of course her Chewy was still pure.

"What an honour, I'm your first." Sana whispered, looking at Tzuyu who gave her a smile.

"Take me."

Sana didn't need Tzuyu to tell her that. She slowly inserted her finger into Tzuyu, hearing the girl grunt in pain above her as she went in deeper and deeper, feeling Tzuyu's walls stretch the further she got. She was bleeding a little, but that was to be expected.

"I promise, this will be the best thing you've ever felt in your life."

Sana started pumping in and out of Tzuyu, her arm speed slow at first as she heard Tzuyu still grunting above her, the pain she was feeling evident from the way she kicked her legs around.

"Just relax, Chewy baby..."

Sana increased her speed a little, pumping faster as she slowly heard Tzuyu start to moan.

"It's feeling better..."

That was Sana's cue to go even faster. She did, and smiled when she heard Tzuyu start full blown above her.

"Ah yes... mmph... Sana-chan... Right there... Oh this feels so good.... .... Me...."

Sana bit her lip, increasing her speed even more as Tzuyu's angelic moans grew louder and even more lewd.

"Mmph... yes... You're so good Sana-chan... Do me... Make me yours..."

Sana could feel Tzuyu's walls getting tighter, and that was when she knew she had to make the final push.

"Hang on tight Chewy."

Sana inserted her index finger into Tzuyu, which made the younger let out the loudest moan yet.

"OH WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?! AH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Sana used all her strength to pump her fingers as quickly as possible, feeling pains in her shoulder as Tzuyu's walls got tighter.

"Sana-chan, I'm ... I'm-"

Once again, Tzuyu was cut off. But not from Sana, from riding out her first ever .

Sana pulled out and slurped all the juices that escaped Tzuyu's hole, her lips and smiling.

"Tasty Tzuyu."

Tzuyu smiled, breathing hard as she rubbed her thighs together. She already missed the feeling of Sana inside her.

Sana now lay on her back, swallowing her saliva hard as she placed her hand on her core. She was feeling needy too. Putting her finger on her , Sana began to rub against herself, slightly before she suddenly heard Tzuyu speak.

"Allow me."

Tzuyu had managed to break out of her restraints, and was now in front of Sana, a gentle smile on her face.

The Japanese girl returned the smile, lying down and spreading her legs in front of her girlfriend.

"Mark me as yours, Chewy."

Tzuyu did exactly as Sana did earlier. She slowly inserted her middle finger into Sana and felt some of tissue. It looked like she was Sana's first too.

"I'm so glad I'm your first."

Sana laughed.

"I reserved my ity for you."

Blushing, Tzuyu slowly broke into Sana's sacred, not hearing a grunt of pain from Sana but rather a moan of pleasure. Perhaps she liked the pain?

"Wow, your tight..."

Sana blushed.

Tzuyu enjoyed the warmth and moisture inside Sana. She stayed inside for a while before slowly starting to pump her fingers in and out of the Japanese girl.

But Sana was really now. She bucked her hips against Tzuyu's fingers, begging her to go faster.

"One more... please..."

Tzuyu didn't know what she was talking about. But when Sana tried to insert her own finger into her core, she figured out her answer.

"I understand, teacher."

Tzuyu inserted her index finger into Sana slowly before suddenly turning on the jets, moving her arm with speed.

Sana threw her head back, her jaw going slack as all she could do was moan at the sensations she felt.

"Chewy-ah... Wow your amazing... how are you so good..." Sana panted.

Tzuyu used her other hand to knead Sana's , which made the Japanese girl let out a high pitched moan.

"Chewy-ah... I'm ... For you..."

Sana too, had her first ever .

Tzuyu bent down and Sana's wet core, tasting the juices she released and slurping it up like soup.

"Savoury Sana."

Sana laughed, getting up and hugging Tzuyu, their bodies on each other as they panted heavily.

"Let's stay like this for a little longer."

 

Author Notes:

Part SaTzu ;) I liked writing this one more than NaMo's 

By the way, I love all your comments. They always make me smile, you erts :) I love you all to bits.

@ElegantTzuyu: Hope this was hot enough ;)