Chapter 80- Nayeon's Revenge

Opposites Really Do Attract

After all the sadness had been blown away by the hug that Eunha and Sana shared, the group eventually settled down and started to discuss what they were supposed to meet up for in the first place; Tzuyu having a place in GFriend's company.

"What do you guys even do?" Momo asked, taking a shot of alcohol that Yerin had offered everyone. It was almost a decade old, and damn was it strong. Momo liked her drinks strong through, which always ended up badly since she was a lightweight. Nayeon had put her through some 'extensive' alcohol training in the past though, so she was much more tolerant now. Even though the memory of Nayeon shoving a bottle of wine down still gave her the chills.

Sowon put down her own drink, reaching out to the table next to her and grabbing several documents from the drawer. The files looked very well kept, and all the papers were very neat. A giant 'CONFIDENTIAL' was stamped on the cover of it, so they knew that whatever was in there had to be some kind of serious stuff.

"We are a spy company."

Nayeon choked on her drink and sent vodka spewing everywhere, coughing her lungs out when she heard what Sowon had said.

"Ho-hold on, that is NOT what you told me before!" Nayeon protested, remembering that Sowon had very clearly told her that they were owners of a large chain of shopping malls throughout the world, which would explain the large amount of money that they had.

Momo raised and eyebrow and looked at Sana, who grinned. The image of Tzuyu in a suit, a pistol in her hand, dodging gunfire and inserting bombs into people's cars seemed super badass to Momo, and crazy y to Sana.

Sowon stuck her tongue out and tossed over a piece of paper to Tzuyu, who took a pen and signed on the dotted line without a blink of hesitation. 

"When can I start?"

GFriend all looked at each other and smiled, but knew that the inevitable yell from Nayeon was coming.

And boy did it.

"YAH! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE A SPY YOUNG LADY! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS!? YOU COULD BE-"

Nayeon was silenced by a pair of lips coming onto hers, an unfamiliar shampoo invading her nostrils. The lips felt new, but somehow welcoming. 

Everyone was stunned when Sowon went up and kissed Nayeon on the lips. Stunned silent.

Except for Momo.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF JOKBAL?!"

Momo started freaking out, screaming her lungs out as she nearly felt her veins explode in her neck. All she could see was Sowon, who was still kissing Nayeon! The worst part, NAYEON WAS KISSING BACK.

"GET OFF HER YOU !"

Momo charged towards them, arm cocked back and ready to punch until-

"Remember how I said I would take revenge on you for kissing Mina?"

The enraged girl halted in her tracks, and stopped to see Nayeon looking back at her with a sly grin, shooting a wink at her while Sowon wiped her lips, making a mock face of disgust.

"Wow, I've had better kisses than that for sure."

She gave a sly wink to SinB when she made that comment, which made the girl blush.

Meanwhile, Momo was just staring dumbfounded at Nayeon.

"Nani?"

The rabbit girl laughed, and walked up to Momo to give her a kiss.

"Revenge is sweet, baby."

What Nayeon meant started to sink in, and Momo let out a whine so loud that Yerin had to cover her ears with a cushion.

"IM NAYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Nayeon nearly got murdered by Momo, they were back to discussing what Tzuyu would actually be doing at her new job.

"She'll be just helping us look out for any news or incidents happening around the world. Deploying her for missions is something she'll have to prove if she can do, but I'm sure she's more than capable." Yuju shot Tzuyu a thumbs up, making a gun with her fingers at shooting at Tzuyu, who did a very exaggerated dive and landed on Sana's face. She acted like it was an accident, but Sana knew better.

"Meanie." Sana pouted, rubbing her nose which Tzuyu's elbow had kissed a moment ago.

The tall girl giggled.

Sowon had to convince Nayeon that Tzuyu's identity would not be released, and that they all had code names for each other when they went out on missions.

"Tell me what exactly your company is." 

SinB volunteered to explain, since Sowon looked exhausted from all the talking and kissing that she had to do.

"We call ourselves the Phantom Thieves. People report their problems to us, and we work to solve them. Things like crazy stalkers and ex girlfriends or boyfriends were what we dealt with at first, but now we're dealing with bigger and better things, like corrupt officials."

Nayeon's jaw dropped. 

"And how do you plan to do all of that?"

SinB smirked and winked.

"That, is a secret."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having a few more drinks and laughs with GFriend, the 4 girls knew that it was time for them to go.

"Oh yeah! Just to let you girls know..." Nayeon laid down an envelope on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"6 tickets to Singapore, you girls are invited to join us." Nayeon smiled and waved goodbye to GFriend before heading out the door with Momo in her arms.

Sowon looked ahead at Nayeon's back figure and smirked.

"I like her."

SinB smacked Sowon's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tzuyu, do you have any clue as to how they do their stuff?" 

Smiling cheekily, Tzuyu just kissed away whatever worries that Sana had welling up within her, helping the squirrel girl put on her seatbelt as Nayeon started up the car, front gates opening up for them as they began to make their way home.

There was still some tension between Momo and Nayeon, though it was more a spiteful thing for Momo and a hilarious joke for Nayeon.

"Bet you invited them because you wanted to Sowon..." Momo grumbled under her breath. But Nayeon being Nayeon, her ears picked up what Momo had said, and raised an eyebrow at the suggestion.

"I'll record it and show you. Her height would be so good when she fu-"

Momo started bashing her head against the dashboard, and Nayeon grinned in satisfaction, clapping her hands glee at the reaction that she had got out of her fiancee.

"Oh next week is going to be fun."

 

Author Notes:

Whoever gets the Phantom Thieves reference is a legend XD and for those who get it, yes how they 'fix' these problems is exactly the same as the ones I'm referencing fix theirs ;)