Chapter 8-Knight In A Hoodie

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Where the are they going?"

Tzuyu pulled her hood even lower over her face as she had followed Ravi into a part of school that had been condemned for a very long time after the infamous 'PJ-15' case of last year that shocked the whole school.

Ducking behind a rather disgusting looking locker, Tzuyu reeled a little when she saw the amount of rust and mold that was growing on the formerly shiny metal. The smell was unbearable too, it was a mix of blood and something like rotten cheese, and Tzuyu's hunch was confirmed when she saw a sandwich that looked like it had been left there for centuries.

"Gross..." Tzuyu muttered as she scooted away from the disgusting piece of food as she peeked her head out and looked ahead for Ravi. She was wearing a black hoodie too so it made it much easier for her to blend into the darkness of the corridors.

Ravi and his best buddy had just turned a corner, irritating Tzuyu a little as she really didn't want to go any further into this hallway.

"Ah it up..." Tzuyu took a deep breath and almost choked as every foul odor in the world had just entered her nostrils, polluting her lungs as she felt tears well up in her eyes from the horrible stench. Shaking her head and covering her nose with her hand, Tzuyu dived into an empty classroom at the speed of light, hiding behind the door frame and peeking out to see Ravi entering the abandoned storeroom.

"WAIT."

Upon seeing that storeroom door again, Tzuyu's eyes widened when she suddenly felt a piercing pain in her head and legs, memories of a certain incident playing in her mind as she held onto her head and bit on her lip to prevent herself from screaming, her lip starting to bleed from how hard she was biting as she furiously shook her head to try and shake the memory out of her head.

"No... Go away..." Tzuyu muttered as she felt as though she was back in her first year all over again, when a certain boy in the school grabbed a cheery and bright brunette by the hair and threw her into that exact storeroom with all his friends, cameras and audio recorders all ready as the boy grabbed her skirt and....

"NO.... STOOOPPPPPP!!!"

Tzuyu heard Sana's scream and snapped out of her nightmare, standing up immediately as she turned to see the door locked with demented laughter coming from within.

"I'm not letting another one happen."

Tzuyu ran full speed towards the storeroom door and smashed it open to see her new form teacher up against the wall in only her underwear, along with six other vengeful boys with her.

"WHO THE FU-OH !!"

Ravi and his gang all tried to grab the closest thing to them to try and fight back, but it was too late.

Tzuyu grabbed Leo's head and smashed it onto her knee with so much force that a crack was heard as Leo crumbled to the floor immediately. 20th skull that was fractured by Chou Tzuyu.

Hongbin tried to sneak up on Tzuyu with a metal pipe as he swung it towards her head, but he was too slow as Tzuyu turned around and grabbed the pipe before ramming it agaisnt Hongbin's gut, causing him to collapse into the cupboard and have it fall on top of him, with one of the shelves landing on his arm which led to another cracked sound as Hongbin screamed in pain.

N, Hyuk and Ken all tried to make a run for it as they sprinted towards the door, but Tzuyu's cat like reflexes caught them as she grabbed N's collar and flung him against the wall where he hit his head, skull number 21, before making it 23 skulls as she took Hyuk's and Ken's screaming heads and knocked them both together, watching them slump to the floor beneath her.

Now, Ravi.

"Now come on, just let me go, I'll let you have her-"

Ravi was cut off with the taste of Tzuyu's fist as he felt his nose shatter upon impact with Tzuyu's knuckle before having his hair almost ripped off his scalp as Tzuyu smashed his head against the wall repeatedly, even causing a crack on the wall as Tzuyu finished him off with a punch in his private area before dropping him to the floor.

3 minutes. That's how long Tzuyu took.

The green haired girl's attention was quickly diverted to Sana, who was a crying mess in the corner of the room. Luckily, from the little things that Tzuyu could see, she wasn't hurt.

"Are you ok?" Tzuyu asked as she removed her hoodie and put it around Sana, tutting when she saw her teacher's ripped blouse and skirt lying on the floor. At least her skirt was still ok, so Tzuyu very softly lifted Sana's legs up and helped put her skirt back on. Her blouse was a gone case, so the hoodie would have to do for now.

Sana was still crying waterfalls, almost kicking Tzuyu in the face when her skirt was getting put back on as she really didn't want anyone near her right now. She felt so damaged, but it was almost much, much worse.

Tzuyu sighed as she took out her phone and called Momo's number. Momo was the only teacher in the school that had earned Tzuyu's respect after their run in early in the year, so they were slightly closer than a student-teacher relationship.

"Miss Hirai, Wing A, storeroom, now."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"OH MY GOD SANA!"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she saw Momo fly past her and into the storeroom where Sana was. The green haired girl had been standing guard at the door for almost five minutes, which she saw as too much time wasted.

"MOMO!!!"

Sana hugged onto Momo tightly as she fully allowed herself to break down now, already soaking Momo's shirt with her tears as she punched Momo's back to vent her anger and sadness. Momo just took the pain on the chin and endured it, managing to turn around to Tzuyu and mouthing a 'Thank You.'

Tzuyu just shook her head as she pulled out another hoodie from her bag and put it over the basketball jersey she was wearing underneath, pulling her hood over her head again as she started to make her way out of school.

"That was fun...."

 

Author Notes:

So this is Tzuyu's point of view from the previous chapter! As you can see she has an... interesting past. But what happened to her? Find out more next time ;) next chapter will be moving on from this saga so yay! No SaTzu yet though! Sorry!

 

BY THE WAY I AM SO HYPED FOR TWICE'S COMEBACK.

 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!