Chapter 54- Fun Ride On The Bus

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Is everybody here?!"

Mina and Sana had been put in charge of Class 2E, and they were now doing a brief head count before they all went aboard the bus to head off for the National Park where they would be able to take in the view and scent of flowers while learning about some interesting nature flag. Basically a day off but with some education involved as well.

"Yup... All here." Mina said softly, updating the attendance list, her tongue sticking out slightly as she ticked the boxes on the paper, her lower lip slightly.

Chaeyoung saw what Mina just did and began coughing madly, puzzling Tzuyu who was standing next to her.

"You okay?" Tzuyu asked, concerned for her friend who's face had turned as red as Mina's hair.

Chaeyoung nodded, looking away and finding the wall very attractive all of a sudden when she felt Mina's gaze piercing towards her. She could almost feel the tiny smirk that was growing on Mina's face. 

Tzuyu sighed, shaking her head at her best friend's behaviour before looking ahead and seeing Sana release her hair from it's ponytail, her hair landing gently on her shoulders as she closed her eyes and let a smile grow on her face.

It was now Tzuyu's turn to start coughing, joining Chaeyoung in staring at the wall as she tried her best to avoid all types of eye contact with her Sana-chan.

"Wall is pretty... white huh?" Tzuyu said blankly to Chaeyoung, who just nodded absentmindedly.

"Yeah...."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After their little heart attack, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung finally entered after realising they were the only ones were left behind. That and the bus driver was honking angrily at them.

But as luck would have it, they realised that there were no more seats available in the bus. Well they were the last to board and thus it was only natural. Plus no one wanted to sit next to Tzuyu anyway for fear of getting beaten up.

Only two seats were left. The one next to Mina and another next to Sana. Their teachers, or as Tzuyu and Chaeyoung saw, love interests.

The two Japanese ladies naturally smirked when they saw the flustered looks on the faces of the two girls at the bus door, both clearing their throats before their legs naturally took them to the ones they wanted to sit with.

"Hey there Chaengie."

"My Chewy~"

The younger girls blushed when they heard the affectionate names their older 'partners' addressed them by, both giggling bashfully in response.

"Minari."

"Sana-chan."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Oh my. Minari already?" Mina asked with an eyebrow raised, leaning closer to Chaeyoung and her lips slightly. "I like it..."

Chaeyoung was sweating bullets, seemingly forgetting how to function as she just looked away from the piercing gaze that Mina was giving her. She liked the attention she was getting from her one and only but still was very awkward in situations like this. After all, how often is your crush going to be right next to you, so close that you can see the tiny mole she had on her jaw.

"I like you too... I mean-" Chaeyoung slapped her hand over and looked away from Mina, her face burning red as she mentally punched herself. Great. She had gone and blurted out her biggest secret to the one person that was never ever supposed to find out.

Mina smirked as she put her hand on Chaeyoung's jaw and turned it so she was now facing her.

"Don't worry Chaengie, I like you too...." Mina giggled before looking out the window and watching the trees pass by.

Chaeyoung's eyes just went wide.

"What...?"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"I always end up with you. Maybe we're destined for each other..."

Sana giggled at Tzuyu's cheesy comment, pinching her cheeks gently without care since they were at the back of the bus where no one could see them. The other students were too preoccupied with their own conversations to care about was going on behind them anyways.

"I wouldn't mind that." Sana said with a wink, laughing when she saw the blush that grew on Tzuyu's face when she heard Sana say those words.

Tzuyu smiled to herself before turning to look at Sana. She truly was beautiful. The way the sun made her eyes and face glow, her wavy and silky black hair that seemed to sparkle as they rested perfectly on her shoulders. Her puffy squirrel like cheeks which made her more adorable than she already was, everything about Sana was perfect. 

"Your eyes might pop out you know." 

Tzuyu snapped out of her trance when she saw Sana looking back at her, giggling. Shucks, she had caught her staring.

Tzuyu smiled sheepishly when she saw the teasing grin Sana was giving her, rubbing her nape in embarrassement as she stuck her tongue out a little, giving her the look of a little kid who had been caught eating one too many candies.

"Sorry... Your just too beautiful..." Tzuyu said with a heartwarming smile, linking her hands with Sana's timidly as she looked down at the floor shyly.

The older girl just smiled, wrapping Tzuyu in her embrace as she gently kissed her forehead, shocking Tzuyu who looked up to be greeted with a blushing Sana.

"Your beautiful too."

Tzuyu just smiled, taking out her ear phones and putting one into Sana's ear before playing something on her phone.

"Just listen."

Sana opened up her ears and tried to hear what Tzuyu was trying to let her hear but she got.... Nothing?

"Can't hear anything?" Tzuyu giggled before putting her earphones away, resting her head on Sana's shoulder before closing her eyes.

"That means now isn't the time. Soon..."

Sana was just left there confused as she watched Tzuyu drift to sleep, soft snores escaping from the younger girl as Sana let out a giggle.

Resting her head on Tzuyu's, Sana sighed before closing her eyes.

"I love you."

Sana soon fell asleep, snores coming from her as well.

Tzuyu smirked.

"I love you too."

 

Author Notes:

I'm sorry guys... I said daily updates but... sigh. I've been dealing with some pretty rough personal issues. Exhaustion and stuff... it's taking a toll on me. Plus school is starting up again.. But I'll do my best to update as much as possible. I hope this chapter made up for it :)

Thanks for being so patient guys. Love you all.

Till next time, see ya!