Chapter 22- Because Of You

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Well I hope you all have fun with your new History teacher! See you all later!"

Sana waved goodbye to her class, looking at Tzuyu a bit more than the others as she walked out the classroom, heading back to the staff room to enjoy her free period. Tzuyu noticed Sana paying a little more attention to her of course, and she let out a low growl of disapproval. She knew she was pretty, no reason to stare.

Mina flashed her million dollar smile to the class before writing her name on the board for everyone to see again. New teachers always had their first period be a brief introduction about themselves and getting to know the students a bit better. An ice breaker if you will.

"Welcome to 2E Miss Myoui!" The class said together as they stood up and bowed to their new History teacher, a welcome change since the previous one was a boring old fussball that always put them to sleep.

Mina smiled again and bowed back before picking up the name list of the class and going through it, breezing through the names and learning all their names rather quickly, her fast memory which she adapted from all the things she learnt in history. Then she got to the last two names on the list.

"Ah some old faces. Chou Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu smirked a little as she gave a tiny nod to her former form teacher back at her old junior school she attended before coming to JYP, happy to see that another teacher that she liked was on the scene now. This year wasn't shaping out to be too bad.

"And... Son Chaeyoung?"

The girl who had her name called out blushed madly, raising a quivering hand to let Mina know of her presence as she let out a shy chuckle.

Mina smiled very wide this time, walking all the way to Chaeyoung's seat to take a closer look at her, leaning in front of Chaeyoung's madly red face. She was so close that she could see the little mole on Chaeyoung's face.

"Your still the same Chaengie." Mina whispered before ruffling Chaeyoung's hair and walking back to the front of the class and starting her lesson, taking out her books.

Chaeyoung had forgot how to breath.

"Did she just call me... Chaengie?"

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mina's first History class went along smoothly, with everyone taking a liking to their second Japanese teacher straight away. Though she didn't joke around like Sana, her calmness and seriousness resonated pleasantly with the students, who's behaviours' did a complete 180 after Sana's little incident, which Mina was very pleased about since she was coming to the school with the worst disciplinary record in the country.

It was now recess time as the bell rang loudly whilst Mina was in the midst of talking about the second World War, halting her speech as she smiled again to the class.

"Well you all may go for your well deserved break! Though I would like someone to help give me a little tour around the school... I don't know what to eat."

I'll do it."

Mina looked to the back to see Chaeyoung raising her hand more confidently, a shy smile on her face as she slowy walked towards her crush.

"Lead the way then." Mina said with that dazzling smile again before following Chaeyoung out the door and to the canteen, where Chaeyoung would suggest the local Japanese delights to her teacher.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes as she let out a sigh, putting her head on her table whilst looking around the desolated and dark classroom. She was the only one left inside.

"Guess a walk wouldn't hurt."

And thus Tzuyu left the classroom for the first time during recess.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"God this place ..."

Tzuyu tutted loudly as she walked through the noisy corridors of the school, regretting her decision immediately whilst she put her hood over her head and put her hands in her pockets, now turning back and walking back to the class at light speed.

But something made her stop dead in her tracks.

"Dude have you seen that Minatozaki teacher?"

"Yeah man, she's fine. I heard what Ravi nearly did to her..."

"I can see why. Dude, if I had the chance that he had, I would've made it count. Like grab those legs of hers and-"

*SLAM*

Tzuyu grabbed the boy's head and slammed it against the wall, causing everyone around the corridor to scream and scatter away. The school's Frozen Ice was back.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Tzuyu yelled in anger, not knowing what got into her as she put the boy in a chokehold and started to knee him in the face, using her Muay Thai training to full use to turn the boy's face into a bloody mess.

The boy's friend tried to get Tzuyu off him but she just flung him away before throwing jabs at the boy's chest before delivering a final kick to the ribs that sent him to the floor with a bang, and she cracked her knuckles to prepare for a little ground and pound, going on the floor and raising her fists-

"CHOU TZUYU! STOP!"

That voice.

Sana ran over and grabbed Tzuyu's wrist, sending that electrical current all over her body again as Sana was now the one slamming Tzuyu against the wall, giving her an extremely disappointed look before turning back to the boy and attending to him, which angered Tzuyu even more considering the comments he had made about Sana.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE HELP!" Tzuyu exclaimed before lifting the boy off the ground and throwing him to his friend, who immediately rushed him to the sick bay downstairs.

Sana looked at Tzuyu with a look of anger and confusion, grabbing Tzuyu's shoulder and pushing her into the discipline room that was actually right next to them. It was empty at that time anyways.

"What's wrong with you?! What did he even do to provoke you?! He's a new student!" Sana ruffled her hair in frustration as she sat in front of Tzuyu and glared back at her with angry eyes. The consequences of this were going to be severe, and since she was the teacher in charge of Tzuyu... She would get the most dire punishment.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she clenched her fists tight to control her anger. She didn't want to tell her the real reason why she started fighting that kid, it was too embarrassing for her pride. So she just stayed silent and looked at the walls.

Sana let out a yell of irritation as she suddenly stood up and hit Tzuyu on the head, feeling true anger for the first time in her life as she felt all control leave her body.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT! WHY?! I'M GETTING SICK OF YOU IGNORING ME! I WON'T TOLERATE YOUR BEHAVIOUR ANYMORE!"

Tzuyu froze in shock when she felt Sana hit her. That was the first time someone besides Momo had ever hit her. She didn't feel anger towards Sana, but something much much worse. Disappointment.

"IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS SAYING ERTED STUFF ABOUT YOU! THERE? HAPPY?! I BEAT SOMEONE UP BECAUSE OF YOU!" Tzuyu screamed at the top of her lungs before opening the door to the room and rushing out, slamming the door shut behind her.

Sana's emotions changed from anger to shock and regret in an instant, slumping into the worn out beanbag chair behind her as Tzuyu's words played over and over in her head.

"Because of... Me?"

 

Author Notes:

I promised SaTzu.. This is a really big step guys.

Hope you all liked this chapter! I had tons of fun writing it :)

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!