Chapter 77- Super Nayeon

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Miss Pabo, here is your coffee."

Nayeon whined, smacking Jungyeon's shoulder as they sat down at the cafe nearby the hospital.

"Yah, Miss Gangster, shush."

That did it. Nayeon laughed as Jungyeon began punching Nayeon's shoulder too, a frown on her face as she ruffled Nayeon's hair as a finale.

"Pabo, those days are over." Jungyeon grinned, taking a sip from her coffee and laughing. Those were some fun times she had, especially when they went ahead to rescue Sana.

After Tzuyu's accident, Momo had disbanded the gang she was in, choosing to focus her time on Nayeon and the broken Tzuyu. That left the other gang members with nothing to do, so they decided to further pursue their education.

Jungyeon, who always had an interest in medicine, chose to learn that. She was a natural, and graduated with a pHd after only 3 years in University. She became a very well known doctor after curing multiple cancer patients, and became one of the most famous and established doctors in the country.

"Being a gang member can only take you so far." Jungyeon said, her thoughts now trailing to her former friend, Momo. She asked Nayeon about her, and the girl responded that she was doing well.

Nayeon became friends with Jungyeon after she had turned up drunk on their front door one day. She wanted to see Momo but she was away on a dance course, so Nayeon ended up having to take care of her. They hung out the day after that, and became friends afterwards. Well, you'd have to be nice to someone who's shirt you threw up on, which Nayeon still hated Jungyeon for.

"That shirt was never the same." Nayeon joked, laughing as Jungyeon tutted loudly and put her hands together.

"I'm sorry!"

The day went by without a hitch, with Nayeon and Jungyeon joking around till it hit lunchtime, and Nayeon had to go back and prepare lunch for her hungry morsels back at home.

"I'll see you around!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys! I'm hoMEEEEEEEEEE!"

Nayeon got tackled by Tzuyu when she entered the front door, a victim of the intense game of catch Sana and Tzuyu were playing in the house when they got bored waiting for Momo to get out of bed.

Sana burst out laughing when Tzuyu and Nayeon went collapsing onto the floor, both girls whining in pain as Tzuyu's knee had landed on Nayeon's stomach while the shorter girl had elbowed the taller's shoulder when they were falling down.

"I can't move my arm..."

"My stomach..."

The two girls lay there on the floor for a while, both floating in a world of pain while Sana laughed her head off, rolling on the floor and erupting her high pitched squeals around the house.

This woke Momo up, and the Japanese girl yawned as she scratched her hair and exited her bedroom, hair messy and clothes a mess.

"What's going out here..."

She opened her eyes and gasped in shock when she saw her Nayeon wincing in pain, with Tzuyu beside her seemingly knocked out, staring at the ceiling with an expressionless face.

"NAYEONIE! DAIJOUBU?!"

Nayeon nodded, getting up with the help of Momo's hand and holding onto her stomach, wheezing as she tried to catch her breath. Tzuyu's knee was crazy strong. She felt like a ton of bricks had just landed on her stomach, or when Momo jumped on her for cuddles every Saturday night.

Tzuyu meanwhile, had fallen asleep pretty much, just staring at the ceiling, numb to the pain and waiting for her squirrel to stop laughing and actually help her up.

Sadly, that never happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What a greeting guys, thanks."

Tzuyu and Sana laughed as they ate the lunch Nayeon had cooked for them, a simple meal of fish and chips since Momo had been watching British people sing all of last night and had the craving for English food. 

Nayeon grumbled, washing the pots and cutlery she used to cook while leaning over a little bit, her stomach still in pain after Tzuyu delivered a lethal knee to her stomach. She was going to have to hug her pillow to sleep later on.

The other three girls enjoyed their meal slowly. Well slow for Momo was 3 minutes so considering she was still eating it after 5 minutes she was considered to be taking her time. Usually she just grabbed the fish and chugged it down like liquid but she was actually cutting it up and eating this time, which usually meant that she wanted to talk to Nayeon about something.

And she did.

"Nayeonie, I want to talk to you. This relates to Sana and Tzuyu too."

Turning off the sink, Nayeon dried her hands and sat down at the table with the other girls.

"What is it dear?"

The girls stopped eating, all curious as to what Momo had to say.

Momo fiddled with her fingers, a small chuckle escaping as she tried to sound out her thoughts.

"Hehe, I know this may sound a little stupid but..."

"What do you guys think of a double marriage? All four of us."

Nayeon raised her eyebrows in surprise. Looks like her thought process must have rubbed off from all the time they were together.

"Wow Moguri, I was thinking the same thing!"

The engaged couple smiled, hugging each other and rubbing noses. They knew for a fact that they were going to get married, but the couple on the other side...

Sana looked around awkwardly while Tzuyu fidgeted uncomfortably.

"Umm, we barely just got back together, and I don't have a job..." Tzuyu muttered, looking at the floor sadly. It was her own fault that she didn't have a job, and she pretty much had zero qualifications.

Sana nodded. "Same here. My job can't keep us two afloat, and I want to be more comfortable with Chewy again..."

Nayeon clapped her hands, running off to her room and emerging with an envelope.

"I've got the perfect solution."

Opening the envelope, out came 4 tickets to Singapore, a first class flight.

"That will solve the problem for the bonding thing. As for the job..."

Nayeon took out her phone and called a number that she promised to call a while back. Seems now was the time.

"Sowon-ah? Yup, remember the deal we made? I can take you up on that."

After talking about some stuff that nobody understood, something about a company and 'top-secret', Nayeon put down her phone.

"Alright, I've got a job for you Tzuyu-ah, and you too if you want Sana."

The two girls were dumfounded. Nayeon was amazing.

"Wh-what?"

Nayeon giggled.

"I know, I'm an amazing mom."

 

Author Notes:

Eish all you people want drama so badly XD I put that as a joke mainly haha, I would never kill off Nabongs. It would hurt me too much :(