Chapter 40- Clear Out

Opposites Really Do Attract

“LET’S FIGHT!!!!”

The henchmen all roared like a pack of hungry lions as they charged towards the crew, who all stood their ground and smirked at each other before separating in their star formation.

“GO!”

Sana stood confused in the middle of it all, looking at Yu charging away to her left before she felt Momo grab her arm and drag her along, a scared squeal escaping Sana’s mouth.

“YARGH!”

Momo spun her nunchucks with one hand and swung it around her waist, taking out all those around her except for Sana, who narrowly avoided Momo’s attack by accidentally ducking from one of henchman who had aimed a hook right at her head, but instead tasted Momo’s powerful nunchuck.

7 men crumbled to the floor while holding their heads, blood oozing from the foreheads as another 9 came charging towards Momo again.

Momo gave a look to Sana telling her to duck, and that’s exactly what Sana did, a squeal escaping while she pondered what decisions she made in her life to get to this situation.

“Here we go!!”

Momo put both her arms up and began spinning wildly, becoming a blonde tornado as the loud sounds of skulls cracking and pained screams began to fill Sana’s ears, opening her eyes to see more bodies crumbling to the floor.

“Let’s help out the others!” Momo yelled, taking Sana’s hand and running towards the rest of the crew, before stopping and smiling.

“Never mind. They got it covered.”

Yu and Yosuke stood back to back, swinging their blades expertly and gracefully, before Yosuke bent down and laughed, looking at Yu who smiled back.

“YY COMBO!”

Yu jumped off Yosuke’s back like a springboard, leaping about 25 feet in the air before coming down to Earth with a crash, slamming his katana into the ground which caused a shockwave so powerful that it took out almost a quarter of all the henchman in the courtyard, a blue smoke resonating afterwards as Yosuke held onto his back and Yu landed perfectly.

“Owww… My back…”

Yu laughed before patting his partner’s hurting back, a howl of pain escaping Yosuke's lips, both not worried about the approaching henchmen since a flash of red and green just blew past him.

Chie and Yukiko gave each other a nod before going left and right respectively, Chie putting her Kung-Fu training to use by doing jump kicks, kneeing a guard in the nose and shattering it before spinning in the air and using the soles of her shoes to hit the jaw of all the men around her, effectively knocking them out.

Yukiko smiled before opening her hand and simply waving it, a sudden windy force blowing all the black suits that were charging towards her, knocking them flat onto the ground, holding their chests and blood coming from their nose.

“All too easy.” Chie and Yukiko high fived.

¾ of the men were gone.

*BANG*

Naoto blew the smoke off the barrel of her gun, smirking as close to 30 men dropped behind her, all with bullets in their legs.

Kanji just finished bashing a man’s arm in, snapping his elbow before cracking his knuckles and giving a cheeky grin to his allies behind him.

100 men lay on the floor, all incapacitated, none dead.

The main entrance was now unprotected.

*SMASH*

Kanji and Chie kicked down the door, revealing a long hallway with many doors lining the walls, but the one at the very end caught Sana’s attention.

“TZUYU!!!”

Sana’s heart raced in panic when she saw Tzuyu hanging behind the open door, bloodied, beaten, defeated.

“I’M COMING FOR YOU!!” Sana began charging towards the door at full speed, ignoring the yells behind her telling her to stop.

“SANA! YOU IDIOT!!”

A bullet flew by Sana’s head, narrowly missing her skull as Sana let out a scream, turning around to see Jungyeon and 5 more of her most elite henchmen standing next to her.

“Take one more step and your dead.” Jungyeon hissed, pointing her desert eagle at Sana with her finger on the trigger.

Sana looked to Jungyeon and gasped when she saw Momo slowly sneaking up behind Jungyeon, having trailed behind the other crew to check on the bodies, so the henchmen didn’t see her.

 A number 3 formed with her fingers as she gave Sana a stern and focused glare.

3.

2.

1.

“SANA RUN!”

Momo grabbed Jungyeon by the shoulders and dragged her to the floor, her pistol firing up at the ceiling before Yu and The Crew charged towards the other henchmen and began hand to hand combat with them.

Sana smiled widely before sprinting into the room, her legs turning to jelly when she saw the awful state that Tzuyu was in.

“Oh my god…. Tzuyu…” Sana’s eyes welled up with tears, looking up at Tzuyu who had blood dripping from , her eyes closed and breathing barely visible.

Sana untied the chain holding Tzuyu up on the ceiling, letting Tzuyu’s body drop into her arms, her body suddenly becoming so light after having not eaten for 3 days.

“What did they do to you…” Sana whimpered, hugging Tzuyu’s head gently and kissing the crown of her head, her tears dripping onto Tzuyu’s wounds causing a hiss of pain to emerge from Tzuyu’s lips.

Sana’s eyes widened when she saw Tzuyu show signs of life, immediately forming into a wide smile before she gave Tzuyu a flurry of kisses, her lips full of Tzuyu’s blood after about 5 plants of her lips.

“Minatozaki… … Off…” Tzuyu hissed, weakly pushing Sana’s face away before she crumbled to the floor, grunting as her body wasn’t reacting to her mind’s weak demands, barely able to move a finger, let alone run away.

Sana held onto Tzuyu even tighter, but still in a gentle manner to avoid hurting Tzuyu even more. Tzuyu fidgeted at the contact between her and her teacher, but soon decided to melt into the warmth that she had been devoid of the past 5 days, lifting up her weak and shaking arms to wrap around Sana’s waist.

“I… kinda… sorta… missed y-“

Tzuyu passed out.

A giggle was heard coming from behind, and there The Crew stood, smiles on all their faces.

Momo was dragging Jungyeon’s body by the collar, lifting her up and slapping her for a bit before throwing her to the floor again.

Yu, Yosuke, Kanji, Chie lifted up one body of the henchmen each, while Yukiko and Naoto carried another.

Loud sirens began blaring in the background, blue and red light flashing behind The Crew.

“We’ve done it Sana. We’ve done it.”

 

Author Notes:

Sorry this chapter wasn't as long as yesterday's, I wrote this on a plane XD I promise next chapter will be better! But I still hope you liked this!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!