Chapter 68- We Meet Again

Opposites Really Do Attract

Today was the day.

The day that Tzuyu yearned for.

She was going to see Sana again.

After all the years of self hate, sorrow, worry, isolation, depression, she would see her one and only, the one she truly loved, yet again.

But first, she would have to get into decent condition.

"I have to be pretty for Sana."

Thus, she had to be pretty for Sana, and she would be.

Nayeon, Mina and Momo agreed to take Tzuyu out to various clothing stores, barber shops, and even to the diners around the area to get more meat on her bones.

First thing first though, they had to get Tzuyu walking again. She hadn't left her wheelchair for months, even though there was no real damage to her legs. She got so drained of emotions that she basically forgot how to walk, since she had almost no strength in her legs.

"One step at a time honey, one step at a time..."

Tzuyu grimaced, in slight pain after having to walk again after so long. Her legs literally lost all feeling. Heck she could barely feel the ground. But, the fire in her heart burned deep, wanting to do this for one purpose, and one purpose only.

"For... Sana..."

"GrrrrrrrAARRGGHHH!"

Tzuyu yelled out all the pain she had in her legs, suddenly starting to sprint down the hallway of their house, shocking Nayeon, Mina and Momo who were standing at the side. It looked like she had never stopped running at all.

"Damn. Basketball player Tzuyu is back." Momo joked, clapping for Tzuyu who was now walking around the house as casually as could be, grabbing a drink from the fridge and taking a huge sip out of it.

"Unnie, make me pretty." Tzuyu said, a smile appearing on her face.

Nayeon nearly squealed when she saw Tzuyu's smile again. That happiness, that joy, that radiant innocence that had been missing for so long. It finally came back with that smile, so bright, so beautiful.

"O- of course! You're already pretty as is though!" Nayeon said brightly, taking Tzuyu's hand and bringing her into the room to put some makeup for her.

That left Mina and Momo together in the living room, both standing awkwardly next to each other.

Momo let out a low whistle, knowing that she had to break this stiff atmosphere, and she chose to do it in the most Momo way possible.

"So... wanna bang?"

Mina coughed, face turning red before smacking Momo hard across the head, who started laughing like a maniac.

"You're engaged, and I have a girlfriend, so no."

Momo whined, grabbing Mina's hand and pulling her down to the sofa, covering Mina's mouth and looking deep into her eyes.

"Come on babe, it'll just be a secret between us. I promise it'll be amazing..."

Mina gulped hard.

"Are you sure?"

Momo nodded.

"Positive."

Mina closed her eyes and sighed. Well, Momo wouldn't be a bad first time. 

"Fine."

Momo grinned, her lips and moving closer and closer to Mina's face...

"YAAAAAAAAAH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HIRAI MOMO!!!!"

"What a ..." 

Momo and Mina giggled, before both popped up behind the couch and almost screamed.

Tzuyu looked stunning. Her skin, plump cheeks, wide doe like eyes, all came back in full force. She was so beautiful.

"TZUYU YOU LOOK AMAZING!"

Tzuyu blushed, nodding shyly and grinning.

"Thanks unnies."

Mina and Momo smiled, though they could practically feel the daggers that Nayeon was throwing at both of them.

"Tzuyu, wait in the car first. Unnie will join you in a second." Nayeon's demeanor totally changed, going from a death glare to the most motherly smile that had ever been seen on a face before.

"She's a shapeshifter." Mina whispered, making Momo start sniggering with laughter.

Tzuyu nodded, opening the front door and closing it behind her as she left.

Nayeon now turned around to face Mina and Momo, who were practically quivering now.

"Care to share what you two were doing?"

Mina and Momo gulped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to you unnies?"

Momo and Mina entered the car dishevelled, faces grumpy and depressed.

Nayeon now started the car, patting Tzuyu's head.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about dear. Now, let's make you beautiful."

Mina grumbled again.

"Shapeshifter I swear..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several visits to the fashion shops, AKA Nayeon heading to the place she worked at and getting discounts for everything, and dying Tzuyu's hair a beautiful shade of brown, they were ready to go see Sana.

The outfit Nayeon picked out for Tzuyu was stunning. She had managed to hide some of the wounds with concealer, but not all of them, so she put Tzuyu in a pair of faded skinny jeans that really showed off her legs, a pair of black boots, and a fitting long sleeved white blouse. Simple, but elegant.

"Damn... Tzuyu can make anything look good." Momo whistled lowly, marvelling at the magic that Tzuyu could pull off with such simple clothes.

Nayeon looked at the clock and smiled.

"The ice rink's open."

The three older girls all smiled brightly, looking at Tzuyu who managed to force out a grin.

"Le-let's go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh this place is the same as ever..."

Mina closed the door to Nayeon's car, smiling at the familiar place she found herself in. She was the one who brought Sana here and brought Tzuyu and Sana together, so technically she was responsible for their relationship.

Tzuyu's heart was racing. She was so incredibly nervous. She was about to meet Sana again, after so long. It seemed too good to be true honestly.

"She's a guide for beginners. Let's go request for her." Nayeon grinned, pointing at the main building, a small two level floor where they rented ice skates and a break area for the guides.

Patting Tzuyu's back, the four girls entered the ice rink, where a bright young girl greeted them.

"Welcome! I'm Irene! How may I help you? Do you want some ice skates? Or do you want someone to help assist you in learning how to skate?"

Nayeon smiled back at Irene, and uttered her request.

"I'd like Ann Takamaki to come help us learn how to skate. She's the best teacher her, no? That's what I heard from my friend."

Irene laughed, nodding her head.

"She's a little clumsy, but she gets the job done, yes."

Tzuyu smiled. That sounded like Sana alright.

Irene picked up a phone and punched in a number.

"Ann, you've got a job! Get down here!"

Irene put down the phone and smiled.

"She'll be down here in 5 minutes."

Tzuyu held onto Nayeon's arm tightly, breaths shallow and quick. Her heart felt like it was going to blow out of her chest. She was so incredibly nervous, so scared.

What if Sana didn't like her anymore? What if Sana forgot her? What if it wasn't Sana at all?

Then, a pair of legs emerged from the staircase, the pair of legs soon turned into a body, than a face emerged...

There she was.

Minatozaki Sana.

Tzuyu's breath hitched.

She was still as beautiful as ever. The long, silky, smooth hair, the eyes that seemed to be bigger than two planets, the pink, puffy lips, and of course, those squirrel cheeks.

It was her.

Sana looked up, a smile on her face. That beautiful smile that Tzuyu remembered so well.

"Good afternoon, my name is Ann Takamaki, how may I-"

Sana dropped the pair of ice skates she was carrying in her hands.

"Tzu-Tzuyu....."