Chapter 88- Only You

Opposites Really Do Attract

Well, what do you all think Sana and Momo's replies were?

Obviously a resounding 'No' right? Then it would send Tzuyu and Nayeon into a spiral of despair and confusion, questioning their whole life and existence, wondering if everything they loved and lived for was a lie...

If you thought that, which most of you did, then congrats!

That's exactly what DIDN'T happen.

What happened instead?

Well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This gown looks way too fat on me!"

Sana was pouting, looking at herself in the mirror and disapproving of the 72nd wedding gown she tried on, the previous ones having issues such as 'an extra frill' or 'failing to ensnare her beauty'. It even got to the point where she wouldn't buy it just because it 'didn't smell right.'

Tzuyu sighed, exasperated at her fiance's numerous trial and errors in the studio. They had been there for almost 3 hours now, and they still haven't even decided how many guests they would be inviting for the wedding yet.

"I did not get tears in my nostrils for this..."

Thinking back on her proposal, Tzuyu thought she looked crazy cool and y in the outfit she was wearing that night. Leather jacket, a bomb pair of skin tight jeans and boots. Too bad they were ruined by Sana's tears and snot drooling all over her. A tender and emotional moment for sure, but also a pretty gross one. 

"Doesn't help that SinB HAD to spray silly string everywhere too..."

After a long monologue in her mind, Tzuyu finally came to her senses and saw a screaming Sana with a tailor that looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm telling you! This isn't the one!!!"

Tzuyu sighed, rubbing her forehead with her thumb and index finger before making her way to one very frustrated Japanese lady, who's screams terrorised the studio, and whichever unlucky bloke was in charge of helping her select a dress that day.

"Sana, baby, what's wrong?" The tall, now purple haired girl asked, resting her hand on the shoulder of Sana, who's mood did a complete 180 when she saw her beloved baby Tzuyu come towards her.

"Chewy ah! Umm... I'm not being picky I promise! I just... want to look the best I can for our wedding..." Sana said bashfully, twiddling her thumbs and swaying from left to right, an innocent and shy smile plastered on her face, only for her Tzuyu to look at.

The wedding dress consultant, named Jisoo, was completely shell shocked at the sudden transformation that had just occured. Her face would be the one that you would make when you see a UFO land on a grass patch. Or your house, depending on how lucky you are.

"Is your wife a shapeshifter?"

Tzuyu just let out a giggle while Sana gave a very generous and sincere middle finger as a reply.

"She gets that a lot." Tzuyu sighed, with Sana making a cut throat action directed to Jisoo while Tzuyu wasn't looking.

"I'd imagine so." Jisoo replied, giving a very fake and somewhat rude smile towards the direction of the future bride.

Sensing the possibility of a war breaking out at any moment, Tzuyu quickly engaged in a conversation with Jisoo about buying the wedding gown Sana was wearing. It actually looked great on her. Long, flowing white dress that was solid most of the way except the end of the skirt where there were some frills and translucency, enough exposure for her cleavage that Sana had spent a long time looking at since she wanted to 'please the bride', she looked like a Disney princess that could magically shoot ice out her hands.But that would just be ridiculous right?

Oh, Sana was also blonde again. Which made Tzuyu's heart pound and legs quiver like never before.

"Take me. Again."

Those were the exact words said by Tzuyu when Sana exited the barber shop.

Sana gladly obliged of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That will be $2345 ma'am."

Tzuyu nearly choked on the large price tag, but being a secret spy had it's benefits. One of them being a very large wallet.

And a fiance that wants nothing more than to snuggle you into oblivion and act cuter than almost any little kid could hope to act.

Oh yeah, that wife would occasionaly try to screw you senseless behind a bush in a park at midnight, but those instances were far from common.

It had been nearly 8 months since the proposal, and they had only just bought the wedding gown now. Not exactly master planners, Sana and Tzuyu were.

Now, all that's left would be the inevitable speech from the sisters and best friends about how fast they were growing and-

"OH MY GOD MY TZUYU IS GROWING UP!"

They got it.

Nayeon leapt from the couch when she saw that her 2nd and 3rd most favourite girls in the world had returned home. Well, maybe tied for 1st for Tzuyu, but Sana was still 3rd. Oops.

Tzuyu swore her neck almost snapped from the force of the hug that Nayeon gave her, so sure that the whiplash fractured a disc in her spine that she was seriously considering a call to the hospital.

Momo and Mina now emerged from their rooms, smiling, along with a long lost friend, and girlfriend of Mina's, Chaeyoung.

"Wow! Look at this giant finally becoming an adult!" Chaeyoung said with a cheesy grin, the giant bag around the suit and wedding gown that Tzuyu and Sana and chosen for themselves respectively.

"Paws off tiger, or I'll have to call the zoo keeper." Tzuyu grinned, blowing a raspberry as Chaeyoung let out a growl that was very much similar to the name that she had just been called.

Momo, fresh off her 5th nap of the afternoon, walked over and admired the... bag which the gown and suit were contained in for some reason, before diverting her attention to the two that were going to be donning those clothes in a matter of time.

"Only 3 more months huh?" Momo grinned, lifting up her matching couple ring with Nayeon's, who lifted up her hand too.

Tzuyu and Sana did the same, smiling as brightly as the jewels that decorated each of their own rings.

3 more months till the double marriage.

Chaeyoung and Mina looked at the couples before looking at each other.

"I swear, one day."

 

Author Notes:

Guess who's back~ It's your Friendly Neighbourhood Author-nim! Heehee I managed to get my laptop back WAY quicker than I thought I would, so I quickly came on here to make an update for y'all! All I can say is, it's great to be back!

By the way, any of you guys seen Spiderman Homecoming? It's freaking amazing right?! I need someone else to geek out with me TT

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!

*Web slings away*