Chapter 67- Sisters Forever

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Wh-where is she?"

Tzuyu's voice was hoarse. It looked like it took an incredible amount of effort for her to speak, not to mention the amount of blood she must have lost from her acts of self harm.

Nayeon's hands were still covering her face, unable to stop the sadness she felt seeing the wounds of hurt and pain on Tzuyu's body.

"Tell me... when did you do this first... you were okay this whole time...."

A sigh escaped the mouth of the broken girl, her black hair covering the wounded face behind.

"Not long ago, when summer started... around 3 days ago..."

Now standing up, Nayeon gently smacked Tzuyu's head before softly grabbing it and carressing Tzuyu's cheeks.

"Pabo... why did you do that to yourself? It hurts me to see you like that you know...? Momo, Mina and me. We all love you."

As if right on cue, Momo entered, pulling what looked like a very irritated Mina behind her.

"Look who I found outside our door." Momo said with a grin, ruffling the hair of her fellow Japanese mate who seemed to be highly volatile.

"I came because-"

Mina suddenly screamed, pointing at Tzuyu.

Momo looked and slapped her hand over , random noises of shock coming out from the two girls' mouth.

"How...what...why..."

Nayeon could hear very soft sniffs coming from beside her, and she knew right away that her baby girl was crying.

"Shhh..." Nayeon hugged Tzuyu and patted her head, rubbing her thumb on Tzuyu's cheek and giving her a motherly smile. "It's okay honey... We understand."

Momo and Mina had managed to regain their composure, smacking themselves on the faces and pinching each other's arms as a way to snap them back to their senses. They could only muster a smile at seeing how caring Nayeon was to Tzuyu. It was so sweet how Nayeon took care of Tzuyu no matter what, which made Momo love Nayeon even more and Mina want to help as much as possible.

"She's like a superhero..." Mina muttered, her gummy smile flashing on her face whilst she clutched onto the file she was holding onto very tightly. 

The file in her hands was the thing she had been working on for the past few months, the fruit of many sleepless nights and phone calls made to people, shady or not. She had to dip into some very deep research, and eventually, she managed to get her hands on that.

After calming Tzuyu down, Nayeon looked at Mina, her eyes asking for the reason as to why she showed up so late at night for. Her question was answered when Mina passed the file to her, a proud smile on her face with what Momo swore looked like a glint shining on her teeth.

"She covered her tracks very well."

Nayeon opened the file, and she couldn't hide the grin that forcefully made it's way to her lips.

Looks like GFriend weren't lying.

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT

NAME: ANN TAKAMAKI 

AGE: 25

GENDER: FEMALE

BACKGROUND: FORMER ZOOKEEPER

CRIMINAL RECORDS: NONE

Nayeon let out a low whistle. Sana literally changed everything about herself, but there was one key factor that helped them confirm it was Sana for sure. The picture. No one else had those squirrel cheeks. Even though Sana's hair was now light brown and she looked more mature, it was still Sana no matter what.

"She even changed her name...? Wow. She must have really not wanted us to find her."

Momo let out some kind of weird grunt, like something between a laugh and a hiss of anger. She was very angry at Sana for just leaving Tzuyu behind like that.

Speaking of Tzuyu, her head perked up when they heard what the others were talking about, and she weakly reached out to the file and tapped it.

"Can I see?"

Nayeon nodded, "Of course dear."

Grabbing the file with shaking hands, a gasp escaped Tzuyu's mouth when she saw the picture on the paper. It was her. Minatozaki Sana. 

"She's still so beautiful..."

Tzuyu dropped the file, now starting to sob uncontrollaby. She hadn't seen Sana in years, and seeing that she still looked so pretty, so happy with that smile on her face, still Sana, it made her happy beyond words. Never mind the fact that she was left behind, Tzuyu truly loved Sana, and seeing her alive and well meant the world to her.

Nayeon began to cry with Tzuyu, hugging her and resting her forehead on Tzuyu's.

"You're going to be seeing her again very soon alright? So be a good girl and sleep. Come, I'll need to shower you first though, you stink." Nayeon said with a laugh, standing up and pushing Tzuyu's wheelchair to the bathroom.

Mina sighed as she watched Nayeon make jokes with Tzuyu on the way to the bathroom. "Those two are way too sweet for their own good."

Momo laughed, agreeing with Mina's comments.

"You can say that again."

"That again."

Momo groaned and Mina chuckled at the awful joke she just made, earning a smack on the head from Momo.

"That was one of the most horrible jokes I've heard in my life Mina, be ashamed."

The girl getting teased just stuck her tongue out and pinched Momo's cheeks.

"Should we clean up her room while waiting?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hang on, I'm going to get some clothes for you."

Tzuyu nodded, patiently sitting in the bath while Nayeon ran out to get some clothes for her.

Now not knowing what to do, Tzuyu looked down at her body, more specifically, her wounds.

They truly looked horrible. Though they weren't deep enough to leave scars according to Nayeon, they were still foul, and Tzuyu wanted them gone right away.

"I need to be pretty for Sana..."

"And pretty you will be."

Nayeon came in with Tzuyu's pyjamas, along with a first-aid box.

"I'm gonna help get rid of those ugly lines."

Tzuyu smiled.

"I love you Nayeon unnie."

 

Author Notes:

I wish I had a sister like Nayeon XD so, Sana has been found :D