Chapter 10- Wild Thoughts

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Ohhh.... I thought you did something else to her....."

Tzuyu had just got done explaining to her older sister what had happened beforehand at the storeroom. Well she kinda had to cough it up. I mean what else would you do when someone pinned you to the sofa and twisted your arm?

"Can you let me go now?!" Tzuyu let out a muffled yell as her face was still buried deep into the sofa, her arms and legs squirming as she tried her best to get Nayeon off her back, literally. The couch didn't smell too great too, so she was pretty much suffocating.

Nayeon put her hand on her lip in a thinking action and acted as though she was pondering one of the hardest decisions in the world. All of this while Tzuyu was struggling to breath underneath her.

"UNNIE."

Nayeon laughed as she hopped off Tzuyu's back and patted her on the head, giving her a kiss on the forehead before heading back into the kitchen to continue preparing lunch for Tzuyu and herself. The soup was starting to get cold by now, so it would have to get heated up again.

Tzuyu sighed as she the television and stared at it for a while, not being able to focus on it very well as the previous encounter she had with her teacher kept running through her head over and over again.

"Why did I bother to save her...?" Tzuyu muttered to herself as she put her hands on her face and let out a groan of frustration, lying back down on the couch as she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, hopefully to wake up and realize it was all a bad dream.

Half an hour later, Tzuyu was fidgeting madly in her sleep, beads of cold sweat forming on her forehead as she was undoubtedly going through one of her nightmares again.

"No... Please.... Don't hurt me...."

Nayeon heard Tzuyu's pleas of help from the couch and instantly knew what was happening. Putting the last bowl of vegetables on the table, Nayeon rushed over to her panicking little sister and hugged her tight, whispering the usual words that had never failed to soothe the girl in her arms now.

"It's ok Tzuyu-ah... Nayeon has got you...."

Tzuyu's lips quivered as she started to let out silent tears, her body shaking madly as she held on to Nayeon even tighter than usual, gripping onto her waist with strength as she closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

"I'm getting so sick of this.... why won't he leave me alone...."

Nayeon bit her lip as she continued to pat Tzuyu on the back, shaking her head as she grabbed the cheeks of her younger sister and lifted her head up so that they were looking into each other's eyes now.

"Listen. He will never come back alright? Not as long as I'm alive."

Tzuyu nodded her head as she showed something very rare. A genuine smile. The smile that dazzled on Tzuyu's face every day the year before, but you almost never get to see now.

"Thanks sis."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"And here we are."

Momo parked up in front of Sana's rather lavish house. She had a beautiful front yard with lots of flowers, and even a treehouse to boot. She had built it on her own way back when she was a child, she nearly fell off it once though. Luckily she had managed to catch on a branch at the last moment. Sana giggled at that memory.

"Thanks Momo." Sana said with a warm smile as she waved goodbye to her new friend, not before sharing a hug with Momo and promising her that she would be safe.

Exiting the car, Sana walked down the stone pathway and entered her massive but rather empty house. It was a shame that no one else lived with her, she really wanted to have someone to talk with everyday. Mina would come and stay over sometimes, but that wasn't very common nowadays.

Sana looked around in her ice white house for a bit as she adjusted the chandelier hanging from her ceiling, making it a bit dimmer as she put her handbag on her large sofa.

"I should take a shower..." Sana muttered as she headed up into her room and drew the curtains open letting some light into her little safe haven before entering the bathroom.

Removing her clothes quickly, Sana stepped into the shower and breathed a sigh of relief as the warm water hit her skin, all the muscles in her body relaxing as she grabbed the shampoo and applied it to her hair, giving it that heavenly smell of strawberries that she loved so much. She got a little uncomfortable when she had to wash her body, but she knew now that it was her own hands and not anybody else's.

Around 10 minutes later, Sana emerged from her bathroom with a towel wrapped her neck, putting on a loose white tee and pink shorts as she dried up her hair a little bit more. When she got to her bed, she saw Tzuyu's hoodie lying there on it's own, a few stains being seen on it.

"Looks like I have to wash it." Sana said with a sigh as she grabbed her student's hoodie and walked downstairs to the kitchen. She would have to wash this by hand, those stains looked difficult to wash off.

Grabbing a bucket and some detergent, Sana filled it up with water as she opened the box of power to be put inside the water, preparing to wash the clothing article as she took a sniff of the hoodie, a habit she picked up years back. Everyone thought that she was a weirdo for smelling her clothes before washing them but she thought that it was fine.

This time was different though.

Tzuyu's amazing scent filled her nostrils as Sana's eyes went wide open at the heavenly smell, her heart racing super fast for some reason as her brain began to form an image in her mind...

Sana and Tzuyu were busy locking lips in Sana's bedroom, tongues battling each other's as they both let out loud moans of pleasure....

Sana screamed as she dropped her dunked her head into the bucket of ice cold water, sticking her head out and holding her head.

"What-What was that..."

 

Author Notes:

OH MY GOD SANA YOU NAUGHTY GIRL! HOW COULD YOU! XD hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!