Chapter 51- Frustration And Bonding

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Give me all that you got."

Momo complied, crashing her lips onto Nayeon's desperately as the girl beneath her yelped slightly in surprise, but quickly returned the kiss, cupping Momo's cheeks while the blondie wrapped her arms around Nayeon's neck, further deepening the kiss.

Everything felt so surreal at that moment, a certain buzzing going off in both the girls' stomachs as they let out sighs in pleasure, their lips still locked together.

Feeling a little bolder, Nayeon used her tongue to begin Momo's bottom lip, begging for an entranceway into , which she received when Momo let out a tiny moan. 

Nayeon began to explore the insides of Momo's mouth, still tasting a little of the peach tea that she had drank earlier as Momo smiled in the kiss, using her tongue to swirl around Nayeon's mouth as well.

Momo's hands were now getting a little restless. Still keeping one hand on Nayeon's neck, she used her other to draw circles on Nayeon's waist, sliding her fingernails up and down Nayeon's sides which made the younger girl shiver in pleasure.

Feeling that the moment was right, Momo detached her lips from Nayeon's but swiftly went down to her neck, planting soft kisses from Nayeon's pulse point all the way to her collarbone, smiling in pride when she heard Nayeon start to moan above her.

"Mmph... Momo-ah..."

Nayeon snuck her hand underneath Momo's shirt, making the Japanese girl freeze when she felt Nayeon's fingers tracing out the outline of her abs, gulping as Nayeon's hand began to snake up higher and higher...

"I'm Like TT~ Just Like TT~"

"ARGH WHAT THE HELL?????!!!!!!!!"

Momo had never been so angry at her phone before. Grabbing her Rose Gold iPhone, she let out a yell of frustration when she picked up the call.

"MYOUI MINA YOU GOD DAMN !!!!"

Nayeon giggled as she watched her girlfriend rage at the clueless and innocent Mina, laughing even more when she heard Momo's replies.

"NO I DON'T CARE IF THE MOON IS FULL TONIGHT! WEREWOLVES DON'T EXIST MINA!!!"

Nayeon had to admit, she was a little frustrated herself. After all, she was so caught up in the moment and was about to attempt something she had never done before.

Picking up her own phone, Nayeon was shocked when she saw how late it was getting, only 5 minutes till 11.30pm.

"I should tell Tzuyu to stay over at Sana's..." Nayeon wasn't very comfortable with the idea of Tzuyu not being home after what happened last time, but she knew she could trust Sana.

After texting Tzuyu, Nayeon put her phone down and saw Momo finally hang up her call after scaring Mina to the point where she feared for her life.

Nayeon patted the head of a pouting Momo, who was busy rubbing her thighs together for some reason.

"What are you doing Moguri?" Nayeon asked, making Momo blush furiously.

"No-nothing!"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"You only have one bed Sana-chan?"

Tzuyu frowned after emerging from Sana's empty guest room. Sana didn't have any other bed in her house as she didn't have a use for them. After all, no one else lived with her. Even when Mina came over she always brought her own sleeping bag.

Sana shook her head and frowned, pointing at her bed.

"This is the only one." Sana said with a shrug of her shoulders, looking out the window and frowning even more when she saw that the sky was turning red. That meant that it was going to rain.

But those thoughts were soon interrupted when she felt a pair of strong arms grab her by the waist, squealing when she saw Tzuyu looking up at her with that childish but charming grin.

"If it means I get to snuggle with my favourite Sana-chan, I don't mind." Tzuyu said as she snuggled into Sana's neck, purring like a kitten again as she immediately started snoring again, falling asleep on top of Sana.

Sana laughed as she patted Tzuyu's head, smiling at the sight of Tzuyu already sleeping so peacefully on top of her. But of course having Tzuyu on top of her, lying in bed, it made Sana's mind run wild.

"Good night Chewy-ah."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Pit* *Pat* *Pit* *Pat*

Rain pounded heavily against the glass pane of the window, the skies pouring as thunder began to rumble through the grey clouds, faint traces of lightning visible.

Tzuyu grumbled in her sleep, rolling around in her bed as she reached in to grab Sana, but got a fistful of sheets instead.

"Huh?" Tzuyu woke up, opening her eyes slowly to see that Sana wasn't lying on the bed anymore.

"Where did she go?"

Sitting up, Tzuyu slowly looked around the room, seeing a figure that was curled up into a ball at the corner of the room, covering her ears.

"Sana-chan?"

*BANG*

"AHHHH!!!!"

Thunder just erupted from the skies, and the high pitched squeal that had came from the figure in the corner confirmed Tzuyu's thoughts.

Rubbing her eyes, Tzuyu quickly got off the bed and sprinted over to Sana, hugging her tightly and wincing when she felt the shivering Sana cling onto her like her life depended on it. She was really terrified of thunder.

"Chewy-ah!" Sana grabbed Sana's shirt collar and pulled it closer to her, burying her face in Tzuyu's chest as she screamed again when another round of thunder and lightning came rolling in.

Tzuyu hugged Sana even tighter, holding the back of her head and patting it gently.

"Shh... Don't worry Sana-chan... I'm here.."

Sana nodded, clinging onto Tzuyu for dear life as Tzuyu continued to pat her head.

No more thunder came after that, but Tzuyu and Sana remained in their positions for a while.

"Chewy-ah?"

"Hmm?"

Sana looked up at Tzuyu with her large eyes, which seemed to glow in the moonlight as she wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's waist.

"Can you protect me from thunder forever?" 

Tzuyu smiled, nodding her head firmly.

"Yes I will."

Sana nodded too, deciding to ask another question.

"Then will you stay with me forever?"

Tzuyu nodded again.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Sana smiled, laying her head on Tzuyu's heart and letting out a sigh.

"I really, really, really like you Chewy-ah." Sana said, grabbing Tzuyu's hand and using her thumb to draw random patterns on it.

Tzuyu giggled, hugging Sana and kissing the top of her head.

"I really, really, really like you too Sana-chan."

They slept peacefully that night, hand in hand, Sana snuggled into Tzuyu's neck.

They could feel it, in both of their hearts...

Their bond got closer and closer.........

 

Author Notes:

For those hoping for NaMo y time, I'm sorry XD and don't hate Mina too please! She just wanted to talk about werewolves! Momo's ringtone fit her mood perfectly too right? Haha!

Hold onto your hats for MiChaeng, it's coming ;) 

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!