Chapter 14- The Meal Part 2- "Let Me Take You."

Opposites Really Do Attract
"How does this girl eat so much?"

Sana stared in pure shock as she looked at Tzuyu devour all the plates in front of her. She had finished a whole large pizza with 12 slices in under three minutes, and she was now moving onto the 100 sushi set without even so much as taking a breath. 

Tzuyu just kept eating casually as thought it was the most basic thing in the world, eating two pieces of cucumber sushi at the same time as she looked up and saw Sana staring back at her with a stunned expression on her face that was oddly cute?

"What? Never seen someone eat before?" Tzuyu said as she took a sip of water to help down the huge amount of food that she had consumed, letting out a satisfied sigh afterwards while she took a little break from all the food she had eaten.

"I have but.. I've never seen someone eat so much..." Sana said as she just continued to stare in awe as this strange girl in front of her. A beautiful, skinny and petite girl who most expect to be the nicest thing in the world turned out to be a raging, hungry maniac. What a strange world.

Tzuyu ignored her form teacher, continuing to eat her sushi as she shoved a 5th one into . But she noticed that Sana's plate was practically untouched, with all her food piled up on top of it but not a single bite was taken from them, it was already starting to turn cold.

"....Aren't you eating?" Tzuyu said as she pointed at all of Sana's food on her plate, not showing much emotion as she gave her usual blank and cold stare towards Sana. She was mildly curious as to why she wasn't eating at all.

Sana let out a laugh as she raised her hand and waved it while she shook her head along with it, showing a small smile as she politely declined Tzuyu's question.

"I'm afraid I don't have much of an appetite today..."

Tzuyu heard Sana's reply and just sighed. Ok she had to admit she did feel a little bad for ordering all the food on the menu. Even though all the stuff here was super cheap, the prices combined rounded off to nearly $300. Not cheap to say the least.

"Here."

Tzuyu grabbed a piece of salmon off her plate with a fork and put it in front of Sana's mouth, urging her to eat it as she poked the piece of food on Sana's plump red lips. "At least take a bite."

The Japanese girl was very surprised at the sudden move that Tzuyu had just made, opening slightly in shock as she suddenly felt the taste of salmon invade her taste buds. It tasted wonderful. Eating food that was fed by someone else just felt... different.

Tzuyu being Tzuyu, she just left the fork in Sana's mouth, making her look quite goofy as her eyes were just blankly staring into space and was ever so slightly opened.

"You look so cu-stupid!" Tzuyu said as she let out a rare laugh, hitting her thighs as she continued to laugh even more. She actually wanted to say 'cute' but she managed to catch herself at the last second.

Sana just pouted as she took the fork out of , sticking her tongue out at Tzuyu in rebellion while she started to eat more of her food, using the fork that Tzuyu had fed her with, strangely not wanting to let go of it.

And that was how the rest of the dinner was spent, in a comfortable but still awkward silence while the two ladies each ate their food at the table, somehow managing to not even look at each other once.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After finishing the dinner, Sana left the restaurant with a significantly lighter wallet, but Mr Lee had offered to pay for some of it so she didn't have to pay over $300 for the whole meal. 

"It's getting late Tzuyu." Sana said as she looked down at her watch. 9.10pm. She was a bit upset with herself since it was irresponsible to bring her student out so late, let alone a student she didn't even know well.

Tzuyu saw the time it was and let out a groan of frustration. Nayeon was going to kill her once she got home. She was already tired from the meal she had with Sana, she didn't need to deal with her older sister yelling in her the moment she stepped through the door.

"Nayeon's gonna kill me..."

Sana heard what Tzuyu said and furrowed her eyebrows. Nayeon? What was she doing with Tzuyu? She knew that she dealt with Tzuyu at school but was it outside school as well?

"I'll take you home Tzuyu." Sana said with a smile as she opened the door to her car and gestured for her student to get in. The least she could do was to see Tzuyu back. No, she had to see her back. That was what her good girl brain was telling her anyway.

Tzuyu just gave another blank stare to the black haired girl as she just pulled her hood over her head and walked away, putting her hands in her pockets while she strolled off into the darkness of the night, not even looking back despite Sana's repeated calls to her.

*ZAP*

"GAH!" That same stupid feeling again!

Sana stood behind Tzuyu with a massive pout on her face, her red lips puckering towards Tzuyu as she held onto Tzuyu's arm like a clingy girlfriend, refusing to let go. It wasn't good for Tzuyu since she felt like she stuck her whole arm in an electrical current.

"Please. Let me drive you home."

Tzuyu sighed as she pulled her hood down angrily and stormed towards Sana's car, folding her arms as she put herself into the passenger seat of Sana's car, shaking her head in anger as she took out a band to tie her hair into a ponytail.

Sana smiled as she fist pumped to herself, giving a self high-five while nodding happily.

"Mission success."

 

Author Notes:

I wonder what's gonna happen on the way home huh? Like I said, a bit more fluff but not a lot! But I hope you guys like this chapter!

SaTzu will come soon. It's going to be a long journey, but it'll come.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!