Chapter 35- The First Try Almost Never Works

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Minatozaki!"

Tzuyu emerged from the shower in Sana's clothes, wiping her wet hair with a towel as she let out a sigh of relief. She smelled like strawberries now. Tzuyu would have liked it more if it wasn't the smell that was on Sana all the time though, it made strawberries a real turn off for her.

After drying herself off fully, Tzuyu turned around to see her jeans left in a mess, the pockets turned inside out and all creased up.

"What the hell?! What did she do?!" Tzuyu stormed over to her clothes and searched for the things she had left inside. Her sweet was gone, which Tzuyu was mad about since it was her favourite flavour. But what really baffled her was the missing picture. Only Sana could have taken it, no one else would have been able to since she remembered feeling it when she took it off earlier.

Tzuyu looked to the living room where she now saw Sana walking down the staircase, a confused look plastered on her face, her jet black hair in a neat ponytail as she turned to give Tzuyu a look before gesturing for her to go to the living room.

"Hey what gives with my jeans?! You just-" Tzuyu halted when she saw what Sana had in her hands. She had two of the pictures that Tzuyu had in her pocket earlier. How?! Tzuyu only had one copy of that photo. Unless...

"Why... Why do you have that...?" Tzuyu whispered, looking at Sana with the same confused expression the latter had on her face. What was going on? She was about to ask Sana why she was in that picture with her but it looked as though Sana had beat her to it.

Sana grabbed Tzuyu's cheeks all of a sudden, causing a searing headache to enter Tzuyu's skull.

"OWWWW!!!" Tzuyu pushed Sana away as she held onto her head tightly, random flashes of an ice rink along with Sana and the younger version of herself skiing happily on the ice rink with Mina.

Sana didn't falter, grabbing Tzuyu's face again and tilting it to her face her own, so they were now both looking into each other's eyes. with Tzuyu struggling to escape but Sana was holding onto her tightly.

"ZI YU! YOUR ZI YU RIGHT?! RIGHT?! IT'S ME! MISS MINATOZAKI SANA! REMEMBER ME?!" Sana was very anxious, finally seeing the girl she met all those years ago again. How did she not see that she was in front of her this whole time? Zi Yu...

Tzuyu shook her head furiously as she yanked Sana's hands away from her face, giving a horrified expression towards Sana as she backed away immediately, curling up into a ball against the wall, still shaking her head like a bobblehead.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU IN MY LIFE?!" Tzuyu screamed, shooting a look of hatred towards Sana as she held her hurting head with her hands. She was so confused. So very confused.

Sana still wasn't giving up. Grabbing the pictures, Sana sat next to Tzuyu and put the two photos in front of her face, wrapping an arm around Tzuyu's shoulder as well which Tzuyu violently tried to reject but Sana held on tight.

"LOOK! DON'T YOU REMEMBER LEARNING TO SKI FOR THE FIRST TIME?! REMEMBER WHEN WE TOOK THIS VERY PICTURE AFTERWARDS?! ZI YU! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!" Sana was turning hysterical at this point, her mission of finding out Tzuyu's past coming to a very confusing path. 

Tzuyu let out a full blown scream, her head hurting so much as more flashes began appearing in her head. Now there was the younger Tzuyu standing next to Sana again, hugging her by the waist and smiling happily... then both of them sitting at a cafe....

"I DON'T KNOW WHO ZI YU IS!! STOP!"

Tzuyu pushed Sana away angrily, sending Sana flying back to the sofa before grabbing her bag and opening the front door, running out into the rain with the door slamming shut behind her.

Sana laid back on the couch and started crying, tears freefalling from her eyes like the rain from the skies above as the pictures came gliding down next to her.

"Zi Yu... After so long..."

Sana curled into a ball and started crying her eyes out,  her tears making the floor more wet than it already was while the harsh sounds of rain droplets drowned out her sorrow. Thunder striking didn't affect Sana at this point.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tzuyu just ran. She had no idea where she was going. She just went wherever her legs took her. The rain pouring down on her head didn't matter to her, the fact she was soaking wet with her clothes and hair stuck to her body didn't matter to her. She was just so confused. Too confused. 

How the hell did she have that photo as well? She was in the photo with Tzuyu but she didn't recall printing another one.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Tzuyu let out a groan of frustration as she stopped by a tree and started punching it with all her might, each punch coming with a grunt that seemed to get louder and louder.

More flashes began to fill Tzuyu's mind. Now there was a classroom, a sword and a shield, ice cream, and the one constant in those flashes was that Sana and Tzuyu were always together, both laughing happily with each other.

"Damn you Minatozaki... Damn you..." Tzuyu muttered as her punches started to get slower, her movements becoming more and more sloppy along with her pale lips and quickly closing eyes.

Tzuyu collapsed onto the wet patch of grass below her, the rain pouring down on her as lightning struck above, hitting the tree that was dangerously close to the place where Tzuyu was lying down on.

One person happened to be passing by the street at that moment, and they screamed loudly when they saw the Tzuyu just lying there underneath the tree.

'TZUYU!!!'

 

Author Notes:

This was a heavy and dark chapter. Needed to add in more flavour I guess. Like the title states, the first try almost never works. But who is that person at the end? Wait and find out :) I hope you all liked this chapter. It isn't my best but I did the best job I could.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!