Chapter 27- "I Need A Favour...."

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Nayeon-ssi! Wait!"

The mentioned girl was chewing on corndog on a stick while walking out of school, turning around and surprised to see a certain blonde haired teacher running towards her with her tongue hanging out like a dog. She must have sprinted down from the looks of it.

"Hmm? Can I help you Miss Hirai?" Nayeon said, pulling the cheesy delight from her lips and tilting her head slightly to the left, curious as to why this teacher had come out and called for her all of a sudden. All she was hoping for is that it wasn't regarding the little accident both of them had earlier, because my was it embarrassing for her.

Momo stopped in front of Nayeon and put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath as she pointed at the water bottle in Nayeon's hand, which the younger girl gladly gave to her, hoping that she wouldn't drink all of it since she needed those liquids for her walk home.

But Momo being Momo, she drank all the contents in Nayeon's blue water bottle, with the owner frowning a little when what exactly she didn't want to happen happened. Momo saw the scowl on Nayeon's face and let out a chuckle, handing back the now empty bottle back to the now amused girl.

"Sorry." Momo said, giving an apologetic smile as the cold winter winds blew harshly through the air, causing Momo to shiver a little as the chilling air hit her skin, with goose bumps forming.

Nayeon noticed how cold Momo looked and she let out a giggle at the cute facial expression on Momo's face, eyebrows knitted together and face scowling.

"How about we talk about whatever you want to talk about inside the school?" Nayeon suggested, pointing to the building just behind them.

Momo agreed with Nayeon's suggestion, nodding as they both their heels and headed back into the building they visited almost everyday.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Thanks Nayeon."

Nayeon replied with a smile as she walked back to the table in the cafeteria, which was empty aside from the usual troublemakers who were looking for a boy's back to push or a girl's to grab. Boys with long hair and what looked like a shiny giraffe neck for earrings were not good company to say the least.

Passing Momo the warm cup of Milo that she had requested for on their way up to the school, Nayeon sat down next to her teacher, taking a sip of the tea that she ordered for herself.

"I charge delivery fees you know." Nayeon joked, gaining a humoured giggle from Momo, who gave Nayeon a wink.

"I can give you anything. Except my ity."

Momo laughed loudly at the sudden tea seepage that came out of Nayeon's mouth when she heard Momo's ually charged joke, coughing madly as her face turned a very deep shade of red, a small smile creeping on her face after she had got done with her coughing.

"That I did not expect. Fair play Miss Hirai, you out witted me." Nayeon said, wiping her wet mouth with her handkerchief before clearing , giggling a little when she saw the mock bow that Momo gave her.

Silence then befalled upon the two young ladies for a while after that, both taking their times in finishing their respective drinks and finding a very interesting part of the wall to stare at. Which funnily enough was the same little crack in the wall where an army of ants seemed to be crawling in and out of, it managing to catch both the girls' attention at the same time.

"Ants are hardworking little creatures aren't they?" Nayeon randomly commented, to which Momo agreed with by nodding her head lazily, zoning out as she started to count the little legs on all of the ants.

Momo only remembered the purpose of why she had called for Nayeon in the first place only after she counted the 956th leg.

"OH YEAH! Nayeon!" Momo suddenly yelled out, causing the brown haired girl next to her to jump in her seat slightly in shock, eyes blinking madly as she rubbed her eyes cutely. She had fallen asleep waiting for her teacher to finally speak, which took roughly 30 minutes since Momo kept losing count of how many tiny ant legs she had counted.

"Finally!" Nayeon made a sarcastic celebration pose with her arms, causing Momo to pout a little before resuming her talk.

"I need a favour from you Nayeon. A really big favour."

Nayeon raised her eyebrows at her teacher, who seemed to be in a real state of desperation from the way her eyes looked, wide and giving away the impression that she was doing this for someone else.

"What is it?" 

Momo took a deep breath as she prepared herself to ask the question. She knew Nayeon would probably be mortified and reject her immediately, but she wanted to at least give it a try.

"Can you tell me where Tzuyu hid her student report papers? Her medical records and such?"

Nayeon's reaction was exactly how Momo had expected it to be.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT." Nayeon half yelled as she got up to her feet, eyes wide at Momo's sudden and ridiculous request that this blonde lady had just made. Her sister's secrets were one of the absolute top priorities in her life, and she would never spill them no matter who was asking for them.

Momo stood up with Nayeon and grabbed her wrist, pleading with her to not walk away so quickly, and hear her out.

"Please! It's for Miss Minatozaki!" Momo yelled out, causing Nayeon to scoff and turn to face Momo with a confused look, having no idea why she would bring her into this.

"What does she have to do with Tzuyu? She's just a teacher!" Nayeon yelled out, and that was when Momo knew something was off.

"Wait don't you know her first name?"

Nayeon shook her head.

Momo sighed as she put her hand to her forehead. That's why.

"It's Sana. Minatozaki Sana. Ring a bell?"

Nayeon repeated the name under her breath several times, her eyes growing wider and wider the more she repeated that name.

"Wait, HER?! THAT'S MINATOZAKI SANA?!"

Momo nodded her head, baffling Nayeon even more as she let out a heavy sigh, looking at Momo with now determined eyes.

"Ok, what do you want to know?"

 

Author Notes:

Oooo things are getting pretty tasty now huh? How does Nayeon know about Sana too? I hope you all are enjoying this little saga....

I'll find a way for Pepero to come into play. I promise XD

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!