Chapter 82- To Singapore We Go!

Opposites Really Do Attract

The girls spent some time catching up with one another, talking about the good old days back at school while they waited for Sowon and gang to arrive.

"Remember when Chaeyoung walked into the guy's bathroom?" Jihyo relieved, sending Tzuyu into a hooting fit of laughter. 

That was a particularly fond memory for Tzuyu, who could not forget the traumastised look on Chaeyoung's face when she exited the sacred room of the opposing gender, and talked about how she saw things that she should have never seen. What those things were, Chaeyoung never revealed.

Sana, Mina and Momo were all talking about some anime or video game that had released in Japan recently, and Momo looked like she was about to get a heart attack over what Nayeon assumed was her favourite character in the show, her eyes growing so wide that Nayeon was pretty sure that they were going to pop out of her head.

Meanwhile, the rabbit girl was in a world of her own, sitting on a random chair in the hanger as she stared at the front gate of the private terminal, waiting for her buddies (author note: GFriend, Buddy? Okay bye) to arrive. Her mind was drifting off again to what plans that Sowon and herself had come up with, and sniggered thinking about the results. She had spent way too much time thinking of random ideas, and had to really use her best aegyo that she reserved only for Momo to get Sowon to work with her, albeit barely.

Finally, a white minibus appeared in the distance, and Nayeon clapped her hands enthusiastically when the minibus grew larger and larger, the distance between GFriend and the former JYP gals closing.

Nayeon got up from her chair and began waving at the van, her rabbit teeth showing fully as the white minibus came to a stop, Sowon piling out of the driver's seat and running straight to Nayeon.

"Oh my god sorry for keeping you all waiting!" Sowon apologised to Nayeon, bowing slightly as her friends began taking their luggage out of the minibus, Umji in particular taking out what looked like 8 different luggages from the hatch below.

Waving the girls hello, Nayeon gently lifted Sowon's head and gave her a peck on the lips.

"It's okay Sowonie~!"

Momo, who was about to go and say hi to Yerin, stopped in her tracks and a dazed smile grew on her face, a laugh of confusion escaping her lips when she saw what had happened in front of her again.

"What the jokbal..." 

Laughing again, the Japanese girl waved off the close interaction as just a mere greeting, and gave hugs to all of her new friends, though she grimaced slightly when she put her arms around Sowon's waist.

"Ahhh are these your new friends?" Jihyo called out enthusiastically, waving her first hellos to the group of girls who were struggling to stand still, all excited to be going overseas for a holiday, since they had only been working recently and haven't had any time to relax at all.

Exhanging a few handshakes, and in SinB's case a hug, Jihyo was introduced to the six girls that would be alongside them in their trip to Singapore. Luckily Nayeon had requested for a slightly larger jet so there would be sufficient space for all the girls to fit.

"Well, shall we all hop aboard then?"

Cheers of joy and excitement filled the air as the girls all began climbing onto the sleek white aircraft one by one, with Sowon banging her head on the entrance due to her almost extraordinary height, which made all the girls laugh while the very tall girl just rubbed her head and pouted.

"Is little Sowonie in pain?" SinB cooed, going over and kissing Sowon at where she had been hit, greeted back with a rather stupid grin from the slightly injured girl.

Momo looked at Yerin for answers, and she got back a nod.

"Yup, they're dating."

Relief washed over Momo when she heard Sowon was in a relationship, knowing full well that Im Nayeon in her wildest dreams would never hit on someone who already had a partner.

Lost in her trance of relief, the girl didn't realise that she was still standing at the stairs up to the jet, the loud blasting of the engine and the somehow louder scream from Jihyo snapping her out of her thoughts.

"WE'RE LEAVING NOW YOU DANCING !"

Nearly falling off the stairs from shock, Momo scrambled onto the plane, not before apologising to Jihyo.

"Also I'm not a !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take off was... normal for the most part. Besides Momo and Yuju somehow getting excited from seeing the flaps on the wings of the jet move, the girls were relaxed, quiet and not crazy for once.

Sana and Tzuyu had flocked to the corner of the jet at once, and both of them were now softly singing a song together, sharing loving glances and gently rubbing each others palms as the jet ascended, both seemingly lost in each other's eyes.

"Without you, I'm not complete~" Tzuyu sang softly to Sana, who giggled softly and gave a gentle kiss on Tzuyu's cheek, one that the Taiwanese girl gave back.

Eunha and Umji, ever the graceful girls, sat together and read several books they brought from back home, with Eunha packing over 100 in fear that she would 'forget how to read.' 

She had almost made the minibus they rented break from the sheer weight of her books, since they were each at least 1000 pages long, and were all hard covers.

Yuju and Momo were cracking really stupid jokes to Mina and Yerin, who both took great pleasure in hearing what awful pun Momo cracked about food or Yuju telling stories of when she insulted her teachers in her elementary school.

"You actually stuffed a crayon in his nose?!" Mina burst out laughing, just hearing the details of how Yuju got back at a notorious high school bully, who she dubbed, "Brainless Bastard Bryan."

Jihyo, being the kind person she was, nestled in the pantry and began preparing drinks and snacks for the other girls onboard, all while somehow forgetting that there was no cities in the sky.

"Hmm, where are the buildings?"

A pan from the cupboard above her dropped on Jihyo's head, snapping her out of the mini moment of dumbness that she found herself in.

"Geez, Momo must be rubbing off on me..."

Momo suddenly sneezed, which made the three girls around her laugh even harder.

"Must be coming down with something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in a secret part of the plane, also known as the baggage area, there were three girls.

Sowon, who was being squashed very uncomfortably underneath Eunha's 50 feet wide luggage. SinB, who was lying down on her girlfriend's lap, and Nayeon, who was sitting on top of Tzuyu's small carrier.

"I hate my height sometimes..." Sowon frowned, barely chucking away Eunha's large luggage with a wheeze.

Laughing slightly, Nayeon then cleared , ready to discuss why they were seated in a dusty, stuffy part of the plane in the first place.

"Okay, Operation JM HAS to be a success." Nayeon preached, getting a tired nod from Sowon and a rather enthusiastic clap from SinB.

Taking out a notepad from seemingly nowhere, Nayeon began scribbling something on the first page and showing it to the two girls in front of her, who's eyes widened immediately. 

"I am NOT making out with you again!" Sowon whined, covering her lips with her hand and using her other to point at SinB, who shrugged her shoulders.

"I think it's kinda hot."

Nayeon burst out in laughter while Sowon stared at SinB in shock, the girl beneath her shrugging her shoulders and smirking. 

"Of course, I know my lips are still the best."

Somehow SinB and Sowon ended up in a heated makeout session, and Nayeon faced the other way, thinking of how she would be able to make her plan a success.

"Ah ha!"