Chapter 78- Second Reunion(s)

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Who did you hook Tzuyu up with a job with, Nayeonie?"

Nayeon was blow drying her hair, Momo lying on their bed eating food and watching dancing videos on her laptop as they prepared for bed, the full moon above them and the clock striking midnight.

"Some friends I met with a couple days ago." Nayeon replied, smiling internally at the meeting she had with 'GFriend'. She actually really missed those dorky bunch of girls, and wanted to see them again. Especially Sowon. ESPECIALLY Sowon.

"God how gay can you get Im Nayeon..." The girl whispered to herself, smiling as the image of the tall, red haired girl kept flashing in her head, which made her start giggling like a maniac.

Momo noticed her love shaking with laughter, and began to laugh herself, questioning her fiancee's sanity.

"Yah, have you gone crazy?"

Nayeon without really thinking, just nodded her head and replied,

"I'm crazy alright. Crazy in love."

She was actually thinking about Sowon when she said that. Momo had no idea of course, and thought that Nayeon was talking about herself, which made the Japanese girl coo and clap her hands.

"Awww thank you!" Momo squealed, hugging Nayeon from the back and kissing her Nabongs on the neck.

This snapped the other girl out of her thoughts and they were replaced with a searing sense of guilt in her heart. How could she have been thinking of another girl like that, especially with such a beautiful future wife right behind her.

Momo saw that Nayeon looked really uncomfortable, and didn't kiss back like she usually would. Slightly worrying, but Momo thought that Nayeon had a lot on her mind, and was maybe thinking about something.

"Join me for snuggles later okay? Good night Nayeonie~"

After hearing the rustle of blankets behind her, Nayeon let out the breath she was holding and gently patted her cheeks. 

She still couldn't get Sowon out of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?"

After eating a quick breakfast that was very nearly ruined by Sana tripping into Nayeon who was serving the soup, and could have damn well ended in disaster, the girls piled into Nayeon's car. Tzuyu was dressed extra smart by Nayeon since she was going to be working at GFriend's company. Strange, since they didn't even bother asking for an interview. Almost as if they knew what Tzuyu was like.

"We're going to meet Tzuyu's new employers! Apparently Tzuyu would be perfect for their job." Nayeon started the car, starting to drive down back to Navilerra street, where all the rich and famous stayed. That was still a street she wasn't a huge fan of, since almost everyone was a snob there unless you had a Gucci bag. 

Going with the flow, the ride was quite quiet on the way to GFriend's place, with Sana helping calm the nerves of the rather nervous Tzuyu, who had never worked in her life, and Momo cracking bad jokes about nature to Nayeon, which made the girl laugh so hard that she nearly ended up swerving to the guardrail, but she had somehow managed to avoid it.

Momo continued to try and crack jokes with Nayeon, but noticed the girl was even paler than usual, and was even shaking a little bit.

"Nayeonie, are you okay."

The younger girl nodded gingerly, and forced a smile on her face.

"I'm fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ended up reaching GFriend's place in a short time, since Nayeon had suddenly sped up. The other girls were amazed when they saw place where GFriend stayed.

"A freaking mansion?!"

Sana and Momo were hopping around, both really excited at being able to enter such a luxurious place, which made the young Taiwanese girl behind them laugh in the suit she was wearing. She looked crazy beautiful in that suit by the way. 

Then, a red haired girl came out to the front entrance, and Nayeon instantly smiled when she saw her.

"Sowon!"

The two girls shared a hug, well it was more Nayeon running into Sowon's chest since she was so tall. Momo saw it and got a little salty, but wanted to be nicer to her fiancee and decided to let it go.

Sana was dumbfounded at Sowon's beauty and height. She had never seen a girl that was taller than her Chewy before, so Sowon looked like a literal giant to her. Or maybe Sana was just small, she didn't know.

"So tall..."

Tzuyu went ahead and shook hands with Sowon, who looked awful happy to see Tzuyu again for some reason, and so was Tzuyu? 

"Long time no see, Tzuyu-ah."

The other three girls were confused, especially after what came next.

"You too, unnie."

Nayeon's jaw dropped.

"YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?!!"

Sowon and Tzuyu laughed, the two girls sharing a sly smile with each other before the tall girl pointed at the mansion, her arms an inviting gesture as the front gates somehow opened on their own the moment Sowon raised her hands.

"Drive on in, we'll explain later."

Nayeon nodded, still looking at Tzuyu questioningly.

But she had no time to think about that, since a lightning bolt just struck her.

"."

"Eunha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome in girls."

As Tzuyu stepped into the living room, two girls suddenly came charging out of nowhere with really high pitched screams of excitement, tackling the tall girl onto the huge sofa, which made Tzuyu scream in surprise.

"TZUYU! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!"

SinB and Yuju began snuggling up to Tzuyu's neck, and the girl started laughing her head off, wrapping her arms around both of the girls and kissing both the top of their heads, since she was slightly taller than SinB and Yuju.

"Oh my god, ShinB, same height buddy, I never thought I'd see you all again..." Tzuyu began to tear up, kissing SinB and Yuju's cheeks which made the girls fake that they were disgusted, sticking out their tongues and making gagging noises which made Tzuyu hit both of them.

"You unnies are still so mean!"

Nayeon, Momo and Sana were dumbfounded at the sight they saw in front of them. They needed an explanation, right now.

"Tzuyu!"

Another voice called out from the hallway, and a girl with puffy cheeks popped up with a smile on her face.

Nayeon's eyes widened and Sowon felt impending doom rise in her stomach.

"Oh ."

A high pitched scream erupted from beside Nayeon, and the girl closed her eyes and resigned to her stupidity.

Eunha and Sana locked eyes.

"Sana..."

"Eunha..."

 

Author Notes:

OKAY I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE ABOUT ONE AND A MILLION QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW XD BUT THEY WILL BE ANSWERED NEXT CHAPTER. I KNOW YOU ALL ARE CRAZY CONFUSED RN XD