Chapter 49- Rewards

Opposites Really Do Attract

"DID YOU SEE TZUYU'S FACE??!!!"

Momo and Nayeon were still laughing their heads off, forgetting the intimate position they were in as Momo accidentally went a little further up Nayeon's inner thigh, nearly touching Nayeon's privates before realising what she was doing and halted, eyes wide and heart racing.

Nayeon let out an awkward cough when she felt Momo's finger graze against her sensitive area, her face burning red as she tilted her head to the side and avoided eye contact with her girlfriend.

"I should get off now..." Momo said with a red face, slowly getting off Nayeon and sitting down next to her, playing with her fingers while trying to shut out all the things that she wanted to do to Nayeon on the bed they were on.

Nayeon sat up and faced the opposite direction of where Momo was facing, both too shy to look at each other in this awkward atmosphere.

Fortunately, and probably for the first and last time, Momo's stomach came to save the day.

*Grrr*

Nayeon giggled when she heard Momo's stomach growl, turning around to see Momo staring back at her with her tongue sticking out and her hands holding onto her hungry stomach.

"Lunch sound good?" Nayeon asked, backhugging Momo who just nodded and rubbed her cheek against Nayeon's, making Nayeon giggle and give Momo's sides a little tickle, causing Momo to separate from her with a laugh.

"I'm starving." 

Nayeon took Momo's hand and led her to the kitchen, pulling out a chair for Momo to sit on before taking her usual pink apron that she wore whenever she cooked, having some trouble tying it by herself today for some reason, her fingers constantly slipping.

"Here."

Momo stood up and helped Nayeon tie the string behind her back, her fingers brushing against Nayeon's which made the younger girl blush again.

"What would my lady like to eat?" Nayeon asked in the most formal tone she could muster, but ended up having a really sappy voice as she grinned, showing her bunny teeth.

"You." Momo replied smoothly, giving Nayeon a wink while her lips in the most seductive way possible.

Nayeon blinked her eyes multiple times before turning around and trying to focus on cooking lunch, which was hard since her heart was racing and her cheeks were flaming red. She didn't know Momo had this kind of side to her.

"How about... Kimchi fried rice? And I'll make some salmon sushi for you too." Nayeon said with a snap of her fingers, turning to look at Momo who's face lit up like the sun.

"YES PLEASE!" Momo yelled, nodding her head eagerly with her tongue sticking out a little which made her resemble a dog waiting eagerly for it's owner to bring some food over.

Nayeon chuckled at the cute sight before taking out all the ingredients that she needed, turning on the stove and putting some rice on it while opening the fridge and taking out some seaweed and salmon.

Momo just watched her girlfriend work her magical fingers in the kitchen, each piece of salmon being cut with such care and precision and they were being wrapped up so perfectly in Nayeon's original sticky rice and seaweed. She also took out a special bowl of kimchi that she had only made very recently and didn't plan to serve it unless a very special person arrived, and no one was more special than Momo.

"Wah~" Momo was already drooling when she saw Nayeon serve her lunch, her eyes sparkling like in an anime as she saw Nayeon take out her favourite drink, iced peach tea.

"Some Momo for Momo." Nayeon said with a giggle, pouring out her self made peach tea in a cup before passing it to Momo, who immediately took a sip.

Momo's eyes went so wide Nayeon was sure they were going to fall out of her head. Within 5 seconds, there was nothing left in the cup.

Nayeon laughed as she turned around to grab a refill of the peach tea. When she turned back around, she already saw that Momo was finishing the last of ten sushis, her face so full of joy as she chewed on the Japanese delicacy at light speed.

"IT'S SO DELICIOUS!!" Momo yelled out, finishing up the last piece of sushi before grabbing her spoon and dragging Nayeon's signature kimchi fried rice closer to her.

It was as if Momo was in a world of her own, everything around her disappearing as she dug out a huge scoop of Nayeon's rice and put it in .

Nayeon bit her lip as she waited for Momo's reaction since the Japanese girl's eyes were closed and she seemed to be frozen in place.

"OISHI NE!!!!!!!!" Momo yelled in Japanese, and the only time she ever did that in Korea was when she ate something that was truly delicious.

In a minute, the plate was clean, as if there had been no food on it in the first place.

Nayeon stared in amazement when she saw how quickly Momo devoured her food. It was as though Momo was a vacuum cleaner and she just everything up.

"Can I assume you liked it?" Nayeon asked teasingly, poking Momo's stomach with a laugh.

Momo grinned before suddenly grabbing Nayeon's hand and dragging her to the bedroom, surprising Nayeon who was also feeling pretty hungry, and she wanted to cook up something on her own.

"What are you doing?" Nayeon asked, her voice a little shaky when she felt herself lying down on the bed while Momo stared at her with a sly grin.

Her heart raced even more when she saw Momo climb onto the bed and sit on her stomach, straddling Nayeon's waist before leaning down next to her ear and whispering.

"I'm giving you a reward."

Nayeon felt a tiny squeal escape when she felt Momo flip her on her back, Nayeon's face now buried in her pillow as she felt Momo's hand snake up her and onto her neck.

Suddenly, Nayeon felt Momo begin to massage her aching shoulders, and Nayeon let out a moan of satisfaction.

"Oh! Wow... that feels amazing Momo!" Nayeon yelled, feeling all her muscles relax as she melted into the bed, letting Momo go to work on her body that was in desperate need of some comfort.

"I took some lessons from Sana, she's a crazy good masseuse." Momo said with a proud smile, turning on some soothing music on her phone and rubbing Nayeon's back now, moving down from her shoulder.

Just then, Nayeon's phone began to ring, but neither of them noticed since the music was quite loud and Nayeon had lowered her phone's volume. Plus they were both just in bliss at what they were doing/experiencing.

It wasn't until Nayeon's hand accidentally hit the answer button that the call was picked up. But Momo had just so happened to get to one of the more sore muscles in Nayeon's back when Nayeon picked up the call, and a wave of pleasure erupted in Nayeon's body.

"Mmph... Momo-ah.... Oh that's the spot... Harder please..."

A loud spitting noise was heard coming from the phone before the call was cut.

Momo finished her massage and got up from Nayeon, a smile on her face when she saw how happy Nayeon looked, moving around the bed freely and swinging her arms.

"I think I deserve a reward." Momo said with aegyo, pointing at her pouting lips.

Nayeon smiled as she got up and pecked Momo's lips, but her eyes widened when she felt Momo grab her neck and deepen the kiss, causing Nayeon to let out a little scream.

Momo pushed Nayeon to the bed before straddling her again, her eyes darkening as she ran her hand through Nayeon's hair.

"I promise to take good care of you..."

Nayeon gulped as she looked into Momo's eyes, which were clouded in some kind of longing emotion.

"Give me all that you got..."

 

Author Notes:

You guys are just too smart sometimes. You already knew it was going to be a massage XD Or, well. is it now ;) hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Next Page is stuck in my head.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!