Chapter 75- Resolved

Opposites Really Do Attract

Tzuyu sobbed, holding onto Sana as they shower waters ran above them.

Nayeon, sensing that Sana and Tzuyu needed some time alone, sneakily signaled for Momo to leave the shower. And they did, the engaged couple tiptoeing out the bathroom and going out to get dry. They would continue their shower in the master bedroom.

Sana turned off the shower, wiping away the mixture of tears and water on Tzuyu's face with her thumbs, smiling at her former student as she did so.

"Yah, pabo. I told you, it doesn't matter that you have these scars. You are still my one and only Chewy."

The tall girl shook her head, separating herself from Sana and turning away from her, not daring to look at her girlfriend.

"No... I'm just an ugly, horrendous mess of a human... I don't deserve to be alive..."

That was when a hard slap came across Tzuyu's face, and that slap was so hard it sent her stumbling back into the walls.

Sana came charging, eyes full of tears as she started to smack Tzuyu's relentlessly, crying tears of anger as she hit Tzuyu harder and harder.

"PABO! PABO! PABO!"

Tzuyu took the hits, knowing she full well deserved it. She made Sana cry, the one thing she never wanted to do.

Sana crumbled to her knees, hitting the floor now as her whole body started shaking from how hard she was crying. She was so sad, seeing how shattered and vulnerable her Chewy was now. Where was that snarky, confident and almost arrogant Tzuyu from 5 years ago? 

Where was the Chewy she fell in love with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Things are not looking good in there huh?" Momo whispered, her ear on the door of the bathroom and cringing as she heard Sana start screaming inside.

Nayeon, who just finished drying her hair, took a deep breath and sighed.

"We'll have to give them some time to sort things out. I believe in Tzuyu." 

Momo shrugged her shoulders, lying down on the bed and grabbing a magazine from the drawer next to her bed.

"Nayeonie, when are we going to get married?"

The mentioned girl looked at Momo in surprise, before smiling and showing off her engagement ring.

"Soon honey, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things were mostly the same in the bathroom. Tzuyu still stood still, looking down at the floor, ashamed of herself and how she was acting. Sana was still crying, but had managed to get to her feet and was now approaching the girl that she loved.

"Are you really Chewy...?"

That hurt Tzuyu the most. 

When she didn't get a reply, Sana angrily grabbed Tzuyu's cheeks and pulled them down so they were now looking directly into each other's tear ridden eyes.

"Answer me. Who are you?" Sana whispered, hoping that she would finally be able to see her true first love show up again. Not this dead shell of a human being, but Chewy. Her real, aggressive, violent but adorable, Chewy.

Still no reply. Tzuyu was still motionless, staring at the ground, and the only sounds that emitted from her were the soft sobs and sniffs that she had started on when Sana first saw her scars.

"I'm sorry, Sana-chan... I'm just not good enough anymore..."

Sana let out a yell of frustration, punching the wall next to Tzuyu's head, which made the younger girl jump in shock.

With a newfound anger burning inside of her, Sana began to yell.

"PABO! DO YOU THINK THAT ALL I CARED ABOUT WAS YOUR LOOKS HUH?! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME?! SOME THAT JUST DATES THE PRETTIEST GIRLS SHE FINDS?!"

Tzuyu shook her head, scared at how angry Sana had become. 

"N-no-"

"THEN?! I LOVE YOU CHEWY-AH, SO MUCH! I DON'T CARE HOW PRETTY YOU ARE, OR IF THESE SCARS MADE YOU UGLY OR NOT! I FELL IN LOVE WITH CHOU TZUYU, NOT CHOU TZUYU'S FACE. I FELL FOR YOU, NOT YOUR LOOKS. UNDERSTAND THAT, PLEASE!"

Sana began hitting Tzuyu again, tears now in full force as she beat Tzuyu's shoulders till they bruised.

"Pabo... pabo..."

The shower suddenly came on, and Sana was enveloped into a tight hug, a pair of arms wrapping around her waist. A pair of strong, protective arms that made her feel like nothing could ever harm her in the world.

It was her Chewy's arms.

Sobs were still heard from Tzuyu, but they were much fainter now, either due to the shower being or that they were actually stopping. 

"Thank you for still loving me, Sana-chan... I don't deserve you, I really don't..."

Sana smiled and kissed Tzuyu on the lips, the water from the shower pouring over the them as they started having a mini tongue war.

"Nonsense. You deserve me, as much as I deserve you."

Tzuyu laughed, and watched as the water washed away all the tears from Sana's face and made a smile grow out from the dripping wet face of Minatozaki Sana. She looked beautiful, almost like a mermaid. It was quite unfair how beautiful she was honestly.

"How are you so pretty..." Tzuyu gushed, kissing Sana on the lips again as the Japanese girl giggled.

"Same can be said for you too, my adorable Chewy."

Tzuyu grabbed the soap from behind Sana and started washing her back, which made the shorter girl wiggle in joy at the feeling of Tzuyu's fingers sliding on her back.

"Let's wash each other then?"

Tzuyu nodded.

So the two girls began washing each other, cleaning off the bad memories of the past off from one another and starting anew, hopefully to lead to a better life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm, you two really have to stop."

Nayeon and Momo, who had just been caught in an intense makeout session, quickly separated from each other with mad blushes on their faces.

"Sh-shut up..." Momo muttered, grabbing a blanket and covering Nayeon and herself with it.

Tzuyu and Sana giggled.

"We have such a cute family."

 

Author Notes:

Wow. I never thought that this garbage story of mine would ever, ever, hit 500 subscribers and 50 upvotes. You have no idea how happy and grateful I feel to all of you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I will continue to write as many stories and chapters for you all to enjoy :) thank you all once again.