Chapter 86- Operation JM Start? Or End?

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Where the hell did you take us Sana?!"

Yuju and Tzuyu were lost, wandering around in a random alley after Sana had misread some directions on the Google Maps. They went from being first place and directly to the Merlion, to entering a sketchy part of Singapore in a span of 5 minutes. It was a small country after all.

Sana let out a sigh, scratching her head and looking back at her map. She could not figure out for the life of her where she was going earlier, flipping her phone at all angles and sighing.

Yuju and Tzuyu shared a look. This was not going how they wanted it to. 

"Uhhh... tell us where we even are right now Sana-chan..." Tzuyu groaned. She was feeling slightly uncomfortable being in a random alley, and the heat was starting to bear down on her too.

Yuju did some quick thinking, shooting Nayeon a text before snapping her fingers.

"I know where to go, follow me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah it's vomiting water!"

Nayeon and Sowon laughed out loud at Momo's reaction to seeing the Merlion. She really looked like a kid that had been unleashed into a playground, running in between a couple of people, nearly running into a young boy, in order to get right next to the statue.

She immediately took out her phone and started taking selfies, waving at Sowon and Nayeon to quickly join her in taking the pictures.

As Nayeon was about to approach her fiancee, her phone rang. Taking it out, she saw the message that Yuju had sent her message.

"We're lost. Switch to Plan B, GNO."

Nayeon sighed, looking at Sowon who just shrugged her shoulders. The plan that they had been working on for so long had now just went up in flames because Sana couldn't tell the difference between left and right.

"Aish I swear that girl..."

The rabbit girl ruffled her hair in frustration, pouting and whining, stomping her feet like a little kid. Sowon just laughed and patted Nayeon's head, comforting her.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Tzuyu knows what to do too."

Then, a screech from what sounded like a bird came from the sky.

Except it wasn't a bird.

"I WANT A SELFIE WITH YOU TWOOOOO!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys only won because you were the only ones that took it seriously."

Jihyo gleamed with pride, high fiving her teammates, Umji and SinB, who looked dead exhausted. Jihyo practically forced them to actually play the hunt for real, running through different places without even being able to look at the scenery.

"At least we got a good cardio workout..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina, Eunha and Yerin got lost in an arcade, spending way too much time and money in that one place because Mina refused to admit defeat to Yerin in a racing game. Eunha found someone to play Air Hockey with and she never looked back. Final score was 15 wins for Eunha and 1 to the opposing player, Hyeri, who kept losing on purpose hoping Eunha would let her go. 

"Please, just one more game~"

Hyeri whined and banged her head on the hockey table.

At the other side of the arcade, a huge line had formed behind the racing machines, disgruntled males complaining behind the two girls, who were both intently focused on the screen in front of them.

"I swear these two have been here the past 2 hours..."

"Are they done already?!"

"Hey hurry the hell up!"

"You two are-"

"SHUT UP!"

The line dispersed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon was in a bad mood after her plan got ruined, so they ended up eating at a restaurant instead. Momo pretty much ordered the whole menu and forced Sowon to pay for it, taking her credit card and running away with it. The tall girl couldn't really be bothered to chase her, so she just let her buy whatever she wanted.

Well she cared when she saw the bill though.

"FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS?!"

Momo giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana, Tzuyu and Yuju gave up on life after wandering around for 45 minutes aimlessly, somehow winding up back at the airport after Sana tried to lead thm back at the hotel. Tzuyu had to fork out her own cash to get a cab, and the two girls had to deal with a heated Sana who was adamant it wasn't her fault.

"The GPS malfunctioned I swear!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So congrats to Jihyo, SinB and Umji! Tzuyu, Sana and Yuju will be buying everything you all want tonight!"

The winning group started cheering, while the losing group let out a long, defeated groan.

"Stupid GPS..."

Yuju banged her head on the wall.

Tzuyu patted Sana on the back, comforting her and telling her it was alright when really, she was kind of mad herself. Her legs had never worked so hard before, not to mention she still had to buy those ice creams for Sana on the way back to the hotel.

Oh, and making her nose bleed too, she couldn't forget. Not in the way she wanted though.

"That's for later..." Sana whispered in Tzuyu's ear, brushing her hand on Tzuyu's private area and clicking her tongue.

Tzuyu fell off her chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girls Night Out?"

"YEAH!"

Tzuyu, Sana and Yuju looked at their credit cards and sighed. Those things were going to have significantly less value afterwards.

Or would it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the other girls all got ready for their little night out, Nayeon, Yuju, Sowon and Tzuyu met up in the hotel lobby.

"Plan A was a bust. This is the last shot we have at making Operation JM work, okay? We won't have another chance after this."

Tzuyu nodded, letting out a heavy breath that she had been holding in the whole day. She had been under pressure the whole day, which made her way quieter and tense that usual.

What caused this stress was the pair of couple rings that she now took out from her pocket. Rings that were going to link her future with the want she wanted to have in her life. She had spent a lot of time and money on those rings, so she kept them very safely in their box. Heck even Nayeon didn't even know the design of the rings.

Nayeon took out a pair of rings too, smiling at them when she saw the engravings on them. 

'M&N'

"Oh it feels weird, going to propose to Momo again." Nayeon laughed, smiling thinking about what kneeling in front of Momo the first time was like. It was really badly done, since Nayeon was an awful romantic back then. She blundered all the things she wanted to say and fell down when she went on her knees, but Momo thought it was adorable. An idiot fell for an idiot, and they were engaged.

"I did promise to give her a proper one..."

Tzuyu just let out a random laugh, nerves wrecking her.

The other three girls all came around and supported her, Yuju and Sowon shouting "Hwaiting!"

Nayeon took Tzuyu's hand and cupped it in her own. She looked into her sister's eyes, a mother like smile on her face.

"Yah, you're growing up so fast. Once you do this, you're officially an oldie you know!"

Tzuyu laughed, resting her head on Nayeon's shoulder and sighing.

"Operation Joyful Marriages will be a success."

 

Author Notes:

GOT Y'ALL!!!!!! It ain't Jealous Momo~