Chapter 19- Nayeon's Talk

Opposites Really Do Attract

"There.... Done."

Tzuyu pushed the paper that she had spent the past hour writing on, all 500 sentences of 'I won't be late for class again' written in Japanese, to her form teacher, though they got really sloppy at the end since Tzuyu's arms were getting really tired. Plus she wanted to go home as soon as possible.

Sana, who had been sitting in front of Tzuyu whilst she read a book, closed her reading material shut as she picked up the paper that she had tasked Tzuyu to write on, observing each of the Japanese Kanji with her lightning quick eyes. No mistakes surprisingly, though the last 50 sentences were really messy.

Nodding her head in approval, Sana put the piece of paper in her bag as she gave her student a thumbs up, a cheeky smile forming on her face as she sorted out her messy hair from the morning.

"The first sentence was still the one that looked the best huh?"

Tzuyu cleared loudly as she rolled her eyes, shaking her head as Sana let out her usual high pitched chuckle that rang in Tzuyu's ear for a while. Her laugh nearly made Tzuyu crack a smile, and she had no idea why.

"Your dismissed." Sana said as she stood up from her chair and put it back where it belonged, turning off the lights and fans in the classroom while humming one of her favourite songs before seeing a flash of green just whiz by her, shocking her a little as she blinked her eyes to see Tzuyu running off into the distance, her hood pulled over her head again so Sana couldn't see her face.

Sighing, the Japanese girl just locked up the classroom before turning back one last time to see Tzuyu running down the final flight of stairs, jumping over three steps before disappearing from sight.

"See you tomorrow Tzuyu. Rest well." Sana smiled slightly to herself before she headed back to the staff room, popping in her earphones before walking to the elevator.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Eww. This tastes gross."

Nayeon stuck her tongue out as she sampled some of the mushroom soup that she had prepared, her face scrunching up in disgust when the soup hit her taste buds. It was way overcooked, and the texture was just awful, as was the taste. 

Shaking her head, Nayeon poured away the contents of the soup gone wrong into the sink and was about to start making a new one before she heard the door behind her burst open and a familiar growl following right after the sound of the wooden door slamming against the wall. Looks like something had irritated Tzuyu again.

"Which guy made fun of your hair this time?" Nayeon joked as she walked out the kitchen to see Tzuyu laying face first on the couch with her feet in the air, her hair all over the cushion while her bag lay a few feet away from her having being flung into the house upon entry.

Tzuyu just groaned again as she rolled over to face her sister, suddenly grabbing Nayeon's collar causing her to squeal in surprise. Tzuyu never just suddenly grabbed her like that unless she really wanted to ask something. Or when she wanted the air conditioner remote that Nayeon always hid.

"Unnie. Tell me. What did it feel like when you first saw your girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked seriously, looking straight into Nayeon's eyes without even blinking. She wanted to know, and she really hoped, that what she felt wasn't any kind of affection towards that damn teacher.

Nayeon burst out laughing when she heard Tzuyu's sudden question, exposing her bunny teeth as she broke away from her younger sister's grip, falling on top of her as she felt her stomach start to hurt from the amount of laughing that she was going through now, which only made Tzuyu pout in annoyance since her sister wasn't taking her seriously.

"Aigoo, is our little Tzuyu in love?" Nayeon said as she patted the younger girl's head, only to get her hand smacked away.

"No-No!" Tzuyu stuttered a little as she folded her arms and looked away from Nayeon, letting out a whine of irritation while she grabbed her hair in frustration. She really had no idea what the heck she was feeling now. Grabbing a glass of water, Tzuyu started chugging it down to try and calm herself down.

Nayeon thought for a while as she put her hand on her lips and looked up at the ceiling, her usual thinking pose as she pondered who Tzuyu had been spending most of her time with this past week. Ah ha, bingo.

"Is it Miss Minatozaki?"

"NO! GOD NO! WHY WOULD I LIKE THAT ABSOLUTE DEMON OF A WOMAN?" Tzuyu yelled in shock, nearly spitting out the water she was drinking as she let out a little cough. How the heck did Nayeon guess so quick?

Chuckling a little, Nayeon wrapped her arm around Tzuyus shoulders and brought her in closer, almost touching Tzuyu's ear as she began to play her part as an older sister.

"Tell me. What do you feel when your around her?"

Tzuyu sighed yet again as she pondered that question for a little bit. What did she feel when she was around Sana?

"I feel annoyed, frustrated and angry mostly since she's such a dumb woman. But she's so stupid that she makes me smile sometimes." Tzuyu replied bluntly, shrugging her shoulders as she looked back at Nayeon for answers.

The older of the two girls frowned a little at the answer Tzuyu gave her. It was very vague and didn't answer much, but she knew Tzuyu had built a wall so thick around her emotions that simply getting her to talk was already an impressive feat, let alone making her smile. Looks like Sana was a bit more than just a teacher for Tzuyu to beat up...

"Well she made you smile, so that is quite a special thing. But I think you just find her a little cute, nothing more. So don't worry ok?" Nayeon said with a smile as she kissed Tzuyu's forehead before heading back to the kitchen to make another mushroom soup, hopefully this next one wouldn't taste like a gym sock.

Smiling happily now that she had got confirmation that she wasn't in love, Tzuyu threw her arms and legs in the air while she the television, watching her favourite show with a large smile on her face that she only showed at home.

"Take that stupid Minatozaki, I don't like you...."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"ACHOO!"

Sana, who was now having lunch with Momo at the restaurant she had brought Tzuyu to for her apology, let out a cute sneeze as she shook her head furiously to try and shake the lingering feeling away from her nose.

Momo, who had already devoured two servings of tuna, stared curiously at her friend as she put a hand on Sana's forehead, no fever, and she looked perfectly healthy too.

"Are you ok?"

Sana nodded as she let out a sniff, scratching her nose before going back to eating her meal.

"Someone must be talking about me."

 

Author Notes:

Oh Tzuyu.. If only you knew who truly is the stupid one ;) hope you all liked this chapter! Sorry if you think it's a little bit slow but, it's gonna take a lot of work to break Tzuyu's wall down.

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!