Chapter 66- Where Is She?

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Simple. We want Chou Tzuyu to make a full recovery."

Silence filled the room after those words, and the confusion on Nayeon's face was obvious. 

"Wait, what? That's it? No money? No... nothing?"

Sowon thought about it for a while, before snapping her fingers and whispering something into Nayeon's ear.

"What I want is..."

Nayeon burst into laughter hearing what Sowon's request was, giving her the okay symbol with her hands.

"It's a deal then."

Sowon grinned before remembering what the whole purpose of calling Nayeon over for was.

"Now, I'm sure you're wondering where you can find Minatozaki Sana?"

Nayeon leapt up from her seat, nodding her head eagerly, her eyes ow wide open in anticipation and expectation.

"Where is she?"

Eunha took out a scrap of paper from her pocket, and promptly began to read out the contents on it.

"You can find her at..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "I'm back~!"

Nayeon opened the front door to her apartment, a giant smile on her face as she collapsed onto her sofa, exhausted after her visit to GFriend's mansion. It was definitely an interesting experience though.

Momo came out of her room, a massive pout on her face, upset that her fiance had left her alone the entire day.

"You didn't reply to my texts, didn't pick up my calls, where were you~?!"

Momo whined in her nasal voice, hopping on top of Nayeon and straddling her while delivering soft punches to Nayeon's chest.

Nayeon giggled and held onto her Peach's wrist, puckering her lips and making puppy eyes.

"Mianhae~ Nayeon was busy today, I'm sowwy I left you awone."

Ahh. Nayeon's aegyo. That never failed to shake Momo's resolve no matter how strong she thought it was. She looked so much like a little kid, so cute, so innocent.

However, it also brought out... other emotions in Momo too. They were both older now after all, and had been together for so long. It was only natural that Momo would feel a little... needy at times.

It was some kind of weird that Momo had. The more innocent the girl was, the more she wanted to rip that innocence away from them. Since this was Nayeon, however, she tried her best to restrain herself.

"It's uhh... It's fine." Momo said in a low voice, a shaky chuckle escaping , her eyes looking everywhere except for Nayeon, who knew exactly what was going on in that erted little skull of Hirai Momo's.

"Aish you little erted peach." Nayeon giggled and pinched Momo's nose, prompting Momo to stick her tongue out at Nayeon and smack her hand away.

"Can we not wait till marriage?"

Nayeon laughed and shook her head, playfully slapping Momo's cheek and pulling her in for a hug, whispering her answer into Momo's ear.

"Nope."

Momo let out a frustrated groan and smacked Nayeon's thigh, earning a yelp of pain from the girl beneath her.

"Aish you-"

Momo got up and ran to her room, with a furious Nayeon chasing after her.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson!"

Jumping onto her, Nayeon tackled Momo onto her bed and pinned her against the bedrest, laughing in triumph.

"Got you!"

Momo had a lewd smirk on her face however.

"I thought you said only after marriage?"

Nayeon looked down and realised the position they were in, a blush creeping onto her face as she dropped her head in defeat.

"This brings backs memories doesn't it? Remember when we first came to your house?"

Nayeon thought back down those years and suddenly started laughing, recalling the fond memories that she had made with Momo when they were younger.

"Tzuyu's reaction was priceless."

Both girls' smiles faded when that name was mentioned, their happiness faltering a little when they thought of the poor girl.

"I should go check up on her."

Momo nodded, patting Nayeon's as she got up and headed for the kitchen.

"I'll prepare dinner for all of us. Take your time talking to her."

Nayeon headed for Tzuyu's room, which had the lights off even though it was pitch black at night. Tzuyu hadn't the lights in ages. When Nayeon tried to switch them on once, she ended up with a cut on her forehead from a pair of scissors Tzuyu threw. It barely avoided her eye.

"Tzuyu-ah~ how are you?"

No reply as usual. Nayeon was seriously wondering if there even was a way to get a reply out of her now.

Oh wait, she just got a way.

"I've found Sana."

There was no movement from Tzuyu for a while. Maybe there was, but Nayeon couldn't see anything that even remotely looked like a human figure in the pitch black room.

A soft, and very weak voice then spoke out. It was so soft that Nayeon nearly thought it was wind blowing, but there was that distinct sweetness to Tzuyu's voice that, even after all these years, still didn't leave her.

"Do not lie to me."

That voice sent a chill down Nayeon's spine. It sounded so fragile, so weak, so scared. Tzuyu didn't want to feel heartbreak again, she was terrified of being deceived and lie to once more. Nayeon could feel it, the sorrow in her younger sister's voice, and that saddened her to no extent.

She would make sure that Tzuyu would never feel that sorrow again.

"I promise I'm not. I know where she is, Tzuyu-ah."

Silence followed once more...

"Turn on the lights."

Following her younger sister's wishes, Nayeon did as she was told, and she nearly screamed at the sight she saw.

Tzuyu was covered in blood, marks all over her arms and legs that Nayeon didn't even know existed before. Tzuyu was always wrapped in a blanket, even in the blazing hot summer. Nayeon had always wondered why she did that, and thought of it as just a side effect from her depression. 

She now knew that it was something far more serious though.

"TZUYU-AH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF?!"

Nayeon ran over Tzuyu, grabbing her wrist and reeling from feeling the impure marks on Tzuyu's skin. They were very deep. Not deep enough to leave a scar, but it would take a very long time to heal from.

Tzuyu looked Nayeon in the eyes, and the older girl started bawling when she made eye contact Tzuyu.

She almost didn't recongise her. Tzuyu looked so dead, so drained of colour. It looked like she was suffering from blood loss, with her deathly white skin and bloodshot eyes. She looked like a zombie.

"Tzuyu... what happened to you...?"

The younger girl dropped her head, her oily and unkempt hair covering up the face behind like a curtain.

"Please... Sana.. where is she...?"

Nayeon couldn't stop her tears. She was heartbroken at seeing the state of the girl she had practically brought up. 

"The old... ice rink..."

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

"The ice rink where you two... first met."

 

Author Notes:

Ack I'm an awful author I know! Don't worry, I do plan on finishing this fic! As an apology, I'll let you all in on a hint on why I've been absent for so long!

I have a new story in the works! SaTzu will be the main ship again, but hints of NaTzu and MiTzu will be there too ;) and a love triangle is a possibility~

ALSO I WENT TO TWICELAND IN SINGAPORE! ACK IT WAS AMAZING! TZUYU GAVE ME A THUMBS UP <3