Chapter 34- Sana's House

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Here! Stop!"

Tzuyu slammed on the brakes, barely coming to a stop as the tyres had lost all grip due to the heavy rain that was pouring from the black sky, flinging Tzuyu forward and causing her to bang her head on the steering wheel. Sana was fine since she remembered what a seatbelt was.

Parking up at the driveway, Sana unlocked the garage door with the little button on her key and Tzuyu drove the wet Ferrari inside it.

"Oh... It's not connected to the house..." Sana bit her lip as she looked outside to the heavy rain outside, screaming again when another rumble of thunder came striking, covering her ears and squatting down.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes when she saw Sana freak out again, but she did feel that cold expression of her's falter a little when she saw how scared Sana was. They had to get inside the house soon, but it was pouring and they had no shelter to enter.

"Ah it..." Tzuyu removed her hoodie, feeling a little bit of relief as the sweaters underneath her were starting to feel like a body bag. 

Tzuyu put the hoodie over Sana and held her tight, feeling as though she had just got electrocuted as she covered Sana from the rain, feeling every layer of her clothing immediately get drenched as she took Sana's keys and fumbled with them a little, barely able to see the keyhole with her barely open eyes before stumbling inside, slamming the door shut behind them.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sana's white marble floor was immediately sopping wet with the clothes Tzuyu wore, water flying everywhere as Sana removed the hoodie from her as a very obvious blush emerged on her cheeks. She had never been so close to anyone before, not even her parents.  She felt Tzuyu's rock hard abs underneath and as much as she hated to say it, she loved touching them.

"Th-Thanks..." Sana blurted out as she gave a shy smile, rubbing her nape as the thought of Tzuyu being completely drenched totally slipped out of her mind, somehow not noticing the grumbling girl in front of her with messy green hair stuck to her face. Guess that was why Mina called her denser than a brick.

"HELLO?! I'M SOPPING WET HERE!" Tzuyu screamed, pointing the the wet mess that she was.

Sana snapped out of the trance she was in, slapping her forehead before running to the kitchen and running back with a towel. However, the wet pool that Tzuyu had created spread quite far, and Sana slipped on it while she was running.

"WOAH!" 

Sana felt a strong pair of arms grab underneath her armpits and lift her up, looking up to be greeted with a very unimpressed Tzuyu who just snatched the towel away from Sana's arms, smirking a little when she saw Sana's blush.

"Ah crap, my clothes are all wet..." Tzuyu muttered, sighing heavily as she opened her bags and checked for any spare clothes that she may have left inside by accident. Not a single thing was found. Unless a dust ball counted.

Sana saw Tzuyu's dismayed face when she saw that she had no clothes, blushing madly when she realised what that meant.

"Oh, um, well, umm, huh... You can, umm, use, ummm, my clothes if you want...." Sana blurted her way to completing a sentence, her face as red as a tomato as she fiddled with her fingers.

Tzuyu's mind objected violently to the idea. But what other choice did she have? The rain wasnt stopping any time soon and she could catch a cold again, so she didn't really have a choice.

"What are your sizes?" Tzuyu asked, not realising what she said could be misunderstood very easily.

"HUH?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!" Sana squealed, covering her chest with her arms and stepping back with a horrified expression on her face.

"Your clothes size you dimwitted idiot." Tzuyu rolled her eyes, drying herself off with the towel.

"Oh..." Sana blushed again as she mentally hit herself on the head. Of course that was what she meant, god why was her mind so corrupt?

"Their small...."

"Perfect. My size."

Sana smiled before rushing up to her bedroom, grabbing a comfortable white shirt and shorts before running back down to Tzuyu, who took the items from her but frowned when she realised something was missing.

"What about undergarments?"

Sana felt as though someone had punched her in the chest, wheezing for air when she heard what Tzuyu had asked. She was so nonchalant about it too, as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

"WHAT!?"

Tzuyu looked at Sana from head to toe, scanning every part of her. "You look like your the same size as me. Maybe a little smaller."

Sana felt insulted now, glaring at Tzuyu who just gave her the same blank expression that she always had on her face, hiding a smirk underneath her perfect face as she gestured for Sana to go get the things she needed.

"Why am I letting her push me over..." Sana pouted before walking up to her room again and grabbing a pair of undergarments before walking back down and passing them to Tzuyu with a massive blush on her face.

"Pink, lacy, Victoria Secret. Exactly what I expected." Tzuyu said before walking to the bathroom, leaving a madly blushing Sana behind.

"Tu-Turn the water tap right for warm water!" Sana exclaimed, trying to ignore what Tzuyu had said earlier. God that girl was mean. She was sure she had bigger.... 

"GAH!"

Sana's eyes widened when she saw Tzuyu remove her sweaters right in the open, a glimpse of Tzuyu's well toned back catching Sana's eye before the older girl flipped around and closed her eyes, putting her hand on her racing heart and taking deep breaths. trying her best to shut away all lewd and ertic thoughts. It was hard, especially since what she had imagined last time when she sniffed Tzuyu's jacket kept popping up in her head.

"Get a grip...."

A wave of relief washed over Sana when she heard the shower turn on, turning around and seeing that Tzuyu had neatly folded her clothes in the washing machine. Looks like she did have some class after all.

"Better make sure she didn't leave anything inside..." Sana muttered, picking up Tzuyu's jeans and rummaging through her pockets. She found a piece of candy in her right pocket, which was her favourite flavour.

"Should I take it..." Sana looked at the bathroom door before quickly putting the tasty sweet in , smiling happily as she chewed the gummy ball of sweetness. "Sorry Tzuyu..."

However, when she reached into the left pocket, she felt something different.

Pulling it out, Sana's eyes went wide as she let out a gasp of shock, her jaw dropping to the floor when she saw what Tzuyu had in her pocket.

The exact same picture had of Sana and Zi Yu, the same ice rink, same faces, same smiles, same everything.

"Wh-Why does she have this picture....?"

 

Author Notes:

I'm not saying anything. Nope. No spoilers today XD hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And I very humbly apologise for another cliffhanger...

TWICE WON TOP 10 ARTISTS AWARD AND CHEER UP WON BEST SONG AT THE MELON MUSIC AWARDS! SO PROUD OF OUR BABIES <3

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!