Chapter 46- Back At School

Opposites Really Do Attract

Sana dutifully kept her promise, visiting Tzuyu ever day until she had recovered. However, the one day she couldn’t come and see Tzuyu was the day she was discharged. She had something crop up in school at the very last minute, so she regretfully had to wait till the next day when Tzuyu returned to school to see her again.

Thus Nayeon took Tzuyu home instead, but with a surprise guest accompanying her.

“Uhhh…” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow when she saw Nayeon and Momo coming towards her, both their hands interwined while they walked through the snow together, entering the hospital with smiles on their faces, both looking into each other’s eyes lovingly.

With a clear of , Tzuyu gathered the attention of the newly formed couple, who immediately separated their hands when they saw that Tzuyu was looking at them, a blush growing on their cheeks.

“*Cough* Ready to go Tzuyu?” Nayeon asked brightly, quickly trying to divert Tzuyu’s attention away from what she just saw but failing since Tzuyu was glaring hard at Momo, who just had a smug smile on her face.

“Yeah…” Tzuyu continued to glare at Momo, who just refused to wipe the smirk off her face. After all, she was the one who had saved Tzuyu in the first place, so she wouldn’t do anything to Momo.

The three girls got into Momo’s car, starting to drive back to Nayeon’s and Tzuyu’s house in an awkward silence until Nayeon decided to speak up.

“Tzuyu-ah… Momo and I… We’re dating now.”

The black haired girl was just met from a heavy sigh from her younger sister, who ruffled her hair in frustration before shooting a death glare into the rear-view mirror, making Nayeon gulp while Momo smirked even more.

“You know that it’s illegal for a student and a teacher to have be in a relationship right?” Tzuyu hissed, not realising what she said contradicts all her feelings towards one certain other teacher.

Nayeon sighed while Momo shook her head, twiddling the steering wheel to the left.

“I’m graduating this year Tzuyu. It’ll be legal by then.” Nayeon replied, Tzuyu about to reply before Momo butted in.

“Besides, I don’t see you complaining about that with Sana right?” Momo teased, smiling in triumph when she saw Tzuyu shut up in the backseat, folding her arms and looking out the window like she always did when in car rides.

Nayeon however, remained clueless, and looked to Tzuyu for an explanation.

The green haired girl gave a glance to Momo, who smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Sighing heavily again, Tzuyu looked into Nayeon’s questioning eyes and gave a small smile.

“It’s gonna be a long story.”

And the rest of the ride was spent with Tzuyu telling Nayeon exactly how everything went down, getting a few shocked gasps from her but also a couple of ‘Awws’ as well. Nayeon got so emotional at the part where Tzuyu talked about her reunion with Sana at the hospital garden that she began shaking Momo furiously, nearly causing Momo to steer into a random cyclist.

“NAYEON-AH! IN THE NAME OF HOLY JOKBAL CAN YOU STOP SHAKING ME?!” Momo screamed, getting her steering under control again while she sorted out her hair, pouting when Nayeon gave no response. She was too busy crying her eyes out at Tzuyu’s story to care.

Tzuyu smiled. If this was going to be her family from now on, she wouldn’t mind that much.

Until she got home and saw that all the furniture was replaced with brand new ones, smiling at the sight but also a little puzzled.

“Why did we need to change unnie? Our old stuff was fine.” Tzuyu questioned, walking into her room and lying down with a satisfied sigh.

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other before giggles started escaping their mouths.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................................................

“Good morning Miss Minatozaki!”

The whole of 2E chanted their morning greetings to their favourite teacher, who was in a particularly good mood today for some reason. She was wearing something more ‘fresh’ besides her usual white blouse and jeans today. She had decided to wear a pink turtleneck that exposed her stomach, accompanied with a black skirt and stockings.

“Good morning 2E!” Sana chirped back, her eyes instantly drawn to the familiar hooded figure sitting at the back of the class yet again.

“Welcome back Miss Chou.” Sana said with a small smile, feeling happy when she saw that Tzuyu remained unmoving and silent.

She didn’t change, and Sana was grateful for that.

When Sana turned around to face the whiteboard, Tzuyu looked up from her hoodie and stared hard at her black stockings, trying to visualise what was underneath those tight leggings until her eyes eventually went up to her-

“Alright class!” Sana whipped around again, making Tzuyu pull her hood over her head, a blush creeping on her cheeks when she caught of a glimpse of Sana smirking seductively at her.

Sana knew what Tzuyu was doing.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................................................

“Miss Chou, come see me please.”

Class had just ended, and everyone was leaving the class and heading for recess, chattering among themselves as they vacated the classroom, leaving Sana and Tzuyu alone in the classroom.

Making sure no one was in the classroom, Tzuyu shut all the doors and locked them, slamming all the windows shut and pulling the curtains that were put up when Tzuyu threw a girl against the window before.

Sana giggled at Tzuyu’s cute little actions, patiently waiting for her to finish, sitting down at the Teacher’s Table and resting her chin on her hand.

After Tzuyu made sure that no one could see or hear anything in the classroom, Tzuyu whipped her hood off her head and sprinted towards Sana, a massive smile on her face as she grabbed Sana’s waist and pulled her into a bone crushing hug, Sana letting out a squeal at the sudden contact as she happily hugged Tzuyu back.

“Welcome back Chewy-ah…” Sana whispered into Tzuyu’s ear, smiling in Tzuyu’s warmth before pulling away to see a very happy Tzuyu looking back at her.

A pout formed on Tzuyu’s lips when she felt Sana separate from her, shaking her head at the loss of contact before grabbing Sana’s waist and snuggling into her neck, letting out a purr like a cat, gaining a giggle from Sana.

“I saw you staring you know…” Sana whispered, her breath hot on Tzuyu’s ear that suddenly vanished, Sana laughing when she saw Tzuyu holding her red cheeks while shaking her head.

“N-no I wasn’t…” Tzuyu stuttered, looking down at the floor but subtly looking at Sana’s thighs, gulping when she saw how smooth they looked in those leggings.

Sana cleared cutely, making Tzuyu look up at her again with a sheepish grin.

“My eyes are up here.”

Tzuyu nodded before laying her head on the Teacher’s Table, drawing circles around Sana’s arm fondly while Sana took out a whole stack of worksheets and dumped it next to Tzuyu’s head.

“You have a lot of catching up to do Chewy-ah.” Sana said sternly.

Tzuyu whimpered like a puppy when she saw all the worksheets she had to do, looking up at Sana with pleading eyes while shaking her head.

“Sana-chan~ please~ Chewy no want do worksheet~”

Sana’s lips twitched when she saw Tzuyu do her adorable aegyo, her heart melting at the sight and it took every little ounce of her to say no.

“How about… you come over to my place for private lessons?” Sana suggested, praising her decision immediately when she saw the way Tzuyu’s eyes shone.

“SURE! I’ll ask Nayeon-unnie for her permission first alright?” Tzuyu said, clapping her hand eagerly.

Sana smiled before patting Tzuyu on the head, laughing again when Tzuyu acted like a puppy, snuggling up to her neck.

“I could get used to this…”

 

Author Notes:

YES OUR TWICE BABIES WON IN MAMA!!! BEST FEMALE ARTIST AND SONG OF THE YEAR!!! I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!! OUR BABIES DESERVED THOSE AWARDS! THEY WORKED SO HARD AND THEY GET THEIR DUE REWARD! I'M LIKE TT~ JUST LIKE TT~ CHEER UP BABY~ CHEER UP BABY~ LIKE OOH AHH OHH AHH~ TWICE WELL DONE!!!

Anyway.... I love all you guys! Let's keep loving TWICE too alright? See you all later!