Chapter 53- What Do I Do

Opposites Really Do Attract

"See you at class later Chaeyoungie!"

Mina waved goodbye to her favourite student with a smile before walking into the staff room, her heart feeling a little warmer as she happily trotted to her table, putting down her handbag on her table with a happy sigh before sitting in her chair.

She didn't care that she was nearly robbed and possibly sold, Chaeyoung had just saved her.

Her favourite student had just saved her life. Looking damn fine while doing it too.

Humming her happy song, Mina took out her favourite Hello Panda biscuits and started munching on them happily, her mind so filled with whatever happened that morning that she didn't notice her two fellow Japanese mates approaching her. However, each of them had a different reason to find her.

"Hello Mina-chan!" Sana skipped over to her best friend and gave her a hug, bringing an even wider smile to Mina's face as she hugged her best friend back, patting her head as she kissed the top of her head.

Mina smiled when she saw Sana detach from her, walking over to Mina's sacred stash of her favourite biscuits and picking out her desired flavour of strawberry before devouring it so quickly Momo would have been proud.

Speaking of Momo, the blondie now walked over to Mina and suddenly grabbed her collar, causing Mina to let out a little squeal as Momo lifted her up as though she weighed nothing.

"You... why did you call..." Momo muttered lowly, her eyes not visible.

Mina gulped when she saw how ominous Momo looked, shaking her head furiously as she pleaded for her to let go.

"Sorry! But why are you so caught up on that anyway?" 

Sana laughed when she saw how quickly Momo turned flustered, putting Mina down with a major blush growing on her cheeks.

"Umm... Well..." Momo played with her fingers and looked at the floor, not daring to tell the real reason to Mina. Sana knowing was already bad enough, she didn't need the slightly more innocent Mina to make fun of her too.

Mina raised an eyebrow as she stared at questioningly at Momo, expecting an answer that she received when Sana finally finished stuffing her face with biscuits.

"She was about to get some the night before but you interrupted her." Sana put a hand on Mina's shoulders and laughed when she how flustered Momo got, raising hell and jumping up and down on the spot.

"YAAAH!!!" Momo yelled before jumping towards Sana, grabbing her cheeks and pinching them hard as Sana let out high pitched squeals that caused Mina to cover her ears in pain, wincing as the window frames started shaking from the high pitched explosion that had erupted from Sana's mouth.

Mina actually had no idea what Sana was talking about, but she wanted to pretend that she knew, laughing along with Sana as she sat down on her chair and took the opportunity to steal her boxes of Hello Panda back from Sana, who was now pinching Momo's cheeks back.

"What a wild bunch...."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Woah someone is in a good mood!"

Dahyun yelled out to the very happy Chaeyoung, who hopped into the classroom swinging her bag and chewing on a lolipop which she had gotten from Mina as a little reward for saving her.

"HELLO DAHYUN!" Chaeyoung yelled a little too happily, running over and hugging the pale skinned girl tightly while kissing her cheek. She was literally over the moon right now, and the moon wasn't even out!

Dahyun was stunned by the sudden kiss that she got from her closest friend, blinking twice while staring at the short girl, who sat down on her seat with a thump and a happy sigh, already taking out her books and putting them on the table. This definitely wasn't normal.

"Did you win the lottery or something? Why so happy?" Dahyun stared at Chaeyoung weirdly, wiping away Chaeyoung's kiss that was lingering on her cheek, sticking her tongue out in disgust when she felt Chaeyoung's saliva stuck near her hair.

Chaeyoung didn't reply, instead starting to hum her favourite song while drumming her fingers on her table, weirding Dahyun out even more.

"Okay this is getting really weird now, did you meet a cute boy?!" Dahyun leapt over to Chaeyoung's table and put her head on her chin, wiggling her eyebrows at the small girl who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Nope! But it's even better!"

Dahyun started wolf whistling but stopped when she saw Tzuyu enter the classroom, hood draped over her head as usual.

"There's our emo monster." Dahyun patted Tzuyu's back and could only let out a forced laugh when she saw the ominous glare that Tzuyu gave back to her. The fact that her hoodie only made it that her eyes were visible made the glare all the more scarier.

Tzuyu sat at her seat next to Chaeyoung, noticing the massive smile on her best friend's face and looked away from the window, trying to hide the smile that she had on her face too. The day before with Sana was absolutely amazing. Spending time with her Sana-chan was probably the best moment of the year so far.

"What a hero you are huh Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu teased, knowing what had happened between Mina and Chaeyoung at the park earlier. Since Mina was so happy about it she blabbed to Sana, and there was only person other person in the whole world besides Mina that Sana would tell anything to.

Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu in mild surprise before giggling, loving the memories of what had happened back at the park.

Right at that moment, Sana and Mina walked into the room wearing caps and carrying backpacks on their shoulders, both their gazes landing on the two students at the back whose names were Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"Class, we're going to the National Park!"

Tzuyu's and Chaeyoung's jaw dropped. Both the same thoughts flowed through their minds.

"Going to a park with Sana-chan?!"

"Seeing flowers with my Lovely Mina?!"

"YES!"

 

Author Notes:

Sorry for updating so late! I was really exhausted the past two days, too much Basketball! Anyways, I should be updating daily again so yay!

Love you guys! Till next time, see ya!